Mpreg Central
Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) (/showthread.php?tid=10202)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - Lovebite - 11-21-2016

Tobias didn't head home for a good few days, though he did send the kids back home one by one until he finally came with the last three triplets. He told the woman he would be back in a while, he wouldn't just leave them alone nor would he leave his children. He walked inside and he felt how thick the tension was in the air, unlike any fight they've had gone through before. He glanced around slightly and took off his coat and shoes, just like James wouldn't be pushed away he wouldn't either. They needed to talk more about this.

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - 018Luxio - 11-21-2016

It was late in the evening when Tobias got home, most of the pups were napping and James was nowhere to be found. As Tobias looked through the house he eventually finds James in James Jr's bedroom, the teenager was sleeping while James held the newborn.

The human stood in a state of shock for a few moments, then looked sad as he pressed his lips together,"Oh no."He breathed out, closing the door behind himself and pressing his back against it, he pressed his face into his palms. Then shook his head,"Why didn't you call me?"He asked him, stepping towards James who sat with their grandson in his arms.

"You clearly had more important things to attend to." James shifts the newborn into the crook of his arm, the baby nuzzling softly into his shirt as it stretched before curling back up.

"You can't actually believe that."Tobias said to him, coming over slowly to look at the infant closely and reach to touch the boy's cheek gently,"God, how could I ever make this up to him?"He sighed and looked to his son slightly, pulling his hand away.

James doesn't speak. He sits there for a minute or two before getting up to go lay the baby down in the basinett by the bed before he leaves the room and makes his way downstairs.

"James."Tobias called after him, though lowering his voice when he remembered the children sleeping, sighing and turning to watch as James jr shifted slightly. He closed the door behind him,"James, please."He went after him, grabbing his arm.

James pulls his arm from Tobias' grasp. "Don't touch me."

Tobias looked at him,"Stop being a child."He told him,"I want to talk with you since you don't seem to understand."

"What is there to understand? You got tired of birthing monsters."

"That's not it. That was never it."Tobias told him and looked grim,"None of you are monsters, you're my family."He felt his heart in his throat,"I just don't want to bring you all down, one more pregnancy and I just might not be able to make it. Do you want that?"

"Then why the hell didn't you tell me that? Why did you go fuck that bitch?"

"We never talk... Maybe it's my fault too, but I can't keep going like this."He said, looking at him for a moment and then looking away,"I have no idea... Maybe I wanted to feel normal again? With you I see myself becoming worse... With her it's nothing like that."

"Then why did you come back? Why not stay with her."

"Why wouldn't I come back? This is my home."Tobias looked almost shocked as he stared at James for a few moments,"I guess I should have, huh? Then maybe I can be someone who wants me for more than what I can give them."

"Forget it, we'll be gone by morning, maybe she'll make you happy. Happy enough that you won't betray her." He drops it then, disappearing out the back and into the forest.

Tobias felt his heart drop to his feet, he followed after James and stood on the back porch,"You can go fuck yourself if you think you're taking them from me! You did nothing! Nothing but father them! I'll be damned if you take them from me! I'll be damned!"He screamed out at the top of his lungs, he kicked the side of the house and covered his face as he felt tears come to his eyes. "Motherfucker..."

James stood just inside the trees watching him though Tobias couldn't see him. He returns later that night after everyone had eaten. He makes his way upstairs to the bedroom before grabbing a duffle bag and tossing it on the bed.

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - Lovebite - 11-22-2016

James jr sipped out of his bedroom with Luke in his arms, he walked awkwardly though he did walk and he looked at his father strangely,"Dad?"He saw him toss down the duffle bag and he swallowed nervously,"What are you doing?"He adjusted the newborn in his arms.

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - 018Luxio - 11-22-2016

"Leaving. Whoever, if any of you, want to come your more than welcome. We leave at day break." He moves over to the closet to grab some clothes before tossing them into the bag.