Mpreg Central
Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) (/showthread.php?tid=10202)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - Lovebite - 02-02-2017

He watched his father for a moment, moving his legs so he could sit on the edge of the couch, exhausted though staying awake for the sake of his younger siblings. Until James came back, he leaned forwards to place his children into his arms and lay his head against his shoulder for a few moments before laying back down again. James jr turned slightly to lay against the couch and sighed heavily, his sister had helped him with the placenta, though he still hasn't thought of a name and simply wanted to rest for now.

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - 018Luxio - 02-02-2017

James lets James Jr. rest, him looking over the newborn pup before looking at a few of the other pups. He had so many questions that he wanted to ask but couldn't bring himself to say anything.

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - Lovebite - 02-03-2017

It took an entire month for Tobias to return back to health, James Jr had bounced back from his most recent birth and taken to tending to their birth father as he recovered, the previous wolf who had replaced James while he was gone had never returned. The house the midwife had lived in was desolate and Tobias seemed not to think about it too much as he sat up in bed, a crib sat beside him on the floor where the child who had almost taken his life laid. He didn't hold a grudge, only looked at the little girl with a dull admiration, she had almost taken him out and with herself along with, he tilted his head some and reached into the crib to stroke her hair. Which was an almost white blonde color, she was James's, he had no idea how that was though she was and he gazed at her for a while before looking up at the door when it opened.

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - 018Luxio - 02-03-2017

James hadn't worried with knocking like the others do, just in case Tobias might be feeding the pup. James made his way into the room, moving to sit down on the bed as he looked down at the pup as well for a minute or two.

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - Lovebite - 02-03-2017

Tobias was quiet as he looked down at the little girl again when James came inside to sit down, he leaned over to gather her up in his arms and hold her against his chest. He sat back against the pillows again, folding his legs carefully with a small grimace as he stroked her back,"Do you want to name her?"He asked after a moment, glancing up again at the other man.

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - 018Luxio - 02-03-2017

"I'll leave that to you." James looked around the room for a minute or two before he turns his attention back to Tobias and the pup. "I should have turned you when I first met you."

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - Lovebite - 02-04-2017

Tobias looked down at her again as the newborn stirred gently and smacked her lips around her thumb, he smiled softly and rubbed her short head of hair with his thumb. Then looking up to James when he spoke again, shaking his head slightly,"I wasn't worth it."He replied and adjusting the girl against his chest,"I've come to terms."

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - 018Luxio - 02-04-2017

"It wasn't that you weren't worth it, your always going to be worth it." He sighs. "But if I were to turn you now, it could kill you, easier than when you were younger."

Tobias met his eyes for only a moment and his eyes closed again as he turned his head away, laying their daughter on his chest while he watched her. "Then why don't you try?"He didn't look up at him this time as he explained himself,"If you don't then I would die anyway... I'm human, that's what always happens, if you didn't know."He turned his head to look at himself this time in the dresser mirror across from the bed, his eyes were surrounded by crows feet and his hair was more silver than black anymore. His body...it was well worn from time and his rough life before James and the children... He looked to him for a response.

James looks at him for a moment before he nods. "In order to increase your chances of survival, I would need to mate with you, which could possibly leave you pregnant once again.

Tobias rose an eyebrow slightly and then looked around the room, he loved this place, it was nice and spacious, it suited them as a family. He focused on James again,"Okay. That's not a problem."He said and looked down at the baby girl as she whimpered softly and pouted,"Shush, shush... It's okay."He said gently and kissed her head.

James nods. Soon enough the infant was asleep, as well as most of the others downstairs. James returns to the bedroom sometime later to find Tobias standing infront of the full length mirror in the bathroom. He slowly moves to stand behind him, his hands running down his sides slowly.

Tobias flinched slightly and his eyes closed as he sank into the familiar grasp,"I don't know what you see in me...besides being a breeder."He said and turned his head slightly to look up at him with a small smile, he was just glad to have him back home. To have everyone back.

"And you are an excellent breeder Tobias." James continues to look at him for a moment or two before he leans down to nuzzle at his neck as he growled softly in his throat.

Tobias rolled his eyes,"It's good to know that's all you think of me as."He replied and hummed when he was nuzzled, knowing that wasn't all James liked him for, or hoping that it wasn't as he closed his eyes at the growl. "You don't love me?"He asked after a moment, pushing his ass back against the other only slightly since he was still recovering from the tear.

"You know that I do." That was his only reply as he nuzzles the human again. He allowed the wolf to slowly come to the surface, closing his eyes for a moment or two before opening them to reveal a brilliant gold color staring back.

"I do."He nodded and looked forwards again, looking at him in the mirror and running his hand up to bury in the others hair as he sighed. "Are you ready for this?"He asked him, turning around in his arms to face him fully as his other arm ran up his shirt gently.

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - 018Luxio - 02-05-2017

"Are you?" James watches him for a moment or two, looking Tobias over, memorizing each individual thing about him.

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - Lovebite - 02-05-2017

Tobias watched him and couldn't help the nervous smile that came to his face as he shook his head,"Not in the slightest."He responded gently and kissed him softly on the lips, his eyes closing while he did and letting their noses touch,"But, I love you... and I want to be with you and our family for as long as I can."The human hummed softly and pulled away to look at him fully once more,"Let's do this."

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - 018Luxio - 02-15-2017

James leans down to nuzzle at Tobias neck for a second or two before he lightly runs his tongue across his pulse point. He noses there for a moment or two before sinking his teeth into Tobias' neck, holding the human against him tightly so he doesn't struggle too much.