Mpreg Central
C Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) (/showthread.php?tid=10207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) - bhdire8 - 10-30-2016

"I feel like you are trying to seduce me more than asking me to let you go. Your ass grinding on my cock. Hmm it's really quite pleasurable." The belly was also nudging on Carl's thighs between Eithan's legs as he leant forward, and some of the kickings on the underbelly pass right through to Carl. "If you can push the toy out yourself, I will allow you to take it off. It's all on you." He finally said cruelly to Eithan.

RE: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) - Lovebite - 10-30-2016

"I want it out... I'd rather have you fuck me than this... Please...."He whined, it was pure torture to have this writhing thing deep inside of him and pummeling his prostate, his ass and dick hurt from all of the simulation. It didn't seem fun any more, not like it ever was, as he struggled to stay still while on the other's lap,"I-I can't..."He whimpered, he didn't know how to push, he didn't want to accidentally release anything unwanted onto Carl's lap. Though Eithan tried, he grit his teeth and turned red in the face as he pushed, the thing shifted only slightly but that gave him the small hope he needed. He gasped softly and panted for breath, groaning and his hand went to his belly as the baby shifted as well at all the commotion.

Carl for a split second felt like Eithan was practising givibg birth, and in a way it was. The groaning and panting sounded really like it, although that legging should go when the time really came. He shifted Eithan so his legs propped up, he guided his hands to grab behind his knees so that he could push better. He touched around his anus to feel the toy's postion and said in a seductive low voice. "Now push down, this position should make your pushes more effective."

Eithan was reclined against the others chest now instead of curled forwards as he rested his feet against the seat in front of him. He whimpered quietly and gripped the backs of his own knees as he grunted lightly, head tilting back to press against the other man's shoulder. The young man curled forwards after gathering his breath and bore down as hard as he could manage without feeling like anything other than the toy would be coming out. He shuddered and moaned brokenly, eyes rolling back as the vibrator slowly but steadily slipped out of him.

Carl wasnt planning for the toy to have such function, but it had turned.out to be the best. Like a good partner, he monitored the progress and encouraged Eithan with his pushing. As Eithan's leggings were still on, as soon as he stopped pushing the clothing would push it back in a bit, mimicking that 2 step forward 1 step back process, ans Carl loved the frustrated whimper of Eithan when the retreat happened.

Eithan cursed at Carl as he encouraged him, his toes curled and he struggled to actually get any progress done, gritting his teeth,"My pants... Get them off."He let his head fall back, he had worked up a sweat as he struggled to push the object out of his ass,"Off. Off. Off... Mngh..."He groaned loudly, almost feeling as if he was actually giving birth, though he knew in the back of his mind this wasn't even close to it. As he pushed at the waist of his leggings with both hands frantically, he just wanted to get it over with and probably punch Carl in the face.

"No you will have to do this with pants on. The fabric is stretchy and if you push hard enough it shouldbget out alright. I will allow you to use your hands however you want, except removing your pants." Carl wanted to see how well Eithan can control the muscles right now.

Eithan gave up at that request, he grit his teeth and dropped his legs as he curled forwards against the seat in front of them. He simply shook his head, sobbing quickly,"I can't... I won't do it...."He complained quietly, hands clinched and body thuddering with every short burst of vibration from the toy enlodged inside of his rectum now. Barely skimming his prostate but still sending off waves of pleasure into his ass and up his spine as he chose to suffer instead of exert himself any more.

"Oh too bad then. It will be staying right where it is until we get back to our room then. I wonder if it can be visible through your clothes as you walk." Carl was not a bit disappointed. This was just a practice. He let Eithan convulse from timr tobtime as the toy hit some sensjtive spot within him through the rest of the drive.

As they arrived, Eithan was a mess. Carl again lifted him up and entered the front door. Then he put Eithan down and let him walk the rest way up himself.

Eithan couldn't, he simply collapsed into a heap in the foyer, groaning into his arms and rocking from side to side as he struggled to push still. The fabric of his leggings weren't making it any easier on him and he whimpered and moaned aloud, his legs were widened. His hands moving from his belly to his ass and back again, as Carl turned up the vibration everytime he tried to remove his pants. The young man was just a shell of whines and grunts as he kept going, kept pushing. The toy bulging against his pants and his dress hitched up to his breasts with his belly glistening with sweat, just like his forehead as he turned onto his back. Arching his back and sprawling out on the floor as he beared down hard and harder, almost thinking he would send himself into early labor until the vibrator finally slipped out of him. He shuddered, there was a white spot on the front of his pants where his cum seeped through finally and he sobbed quietly, gritting his teeth.

Carl observed the whole process in awe. Eithan had been doing way better than he had pictured. "Good job Eithan! You have achieved that all on your own. Once again exceeding my expectation, you are indeed an overachiever. Now let's get back to our room, I will get you washed up." Carl was feeling generous after Eithan had done what he had asked him to fo, so he saved the rest of the walk for Eithan and lifted him upstairs as a reward.

After this little episode, their relationship was getting even more complicated. Carl discovered he could not decipher Eithan as good as he had believed, and he was always wary of other escape attempts of Eithan. Eithan had on occassion tried to seek peace or comfort from him, but while he had entertained them, he found himself always suspecting it as acting with hidden agenda, which was most probably the truth too. In this awkward state, another 3 months had past and Eithan was due any day now.

As the months went by, the feeling of being a ballon never went away, his belly was stretched out wide like a globe connected to his slender frame. His belly hung between his legs and his breasts hung losely now as he simply waddled slowly around in his robe. He had been trying to avoid Carl. Lying to him about the way he felt sometimes, he laid in bed and on the couch with a book the whole day, reading and watching movies on repeat.

A few days before labor became active, he hadn't noticed that he had lost his mucus plug nor did he even know what one was when he did. Throughout the days, his back ached more than usual when he would sit down, even his cock ached as it seemed the baby had moved lower inside of him. He frowned up as he reclined in his ottoman, sitting up slowly with a grimace while he closed his book up and his free hand went from resting against his belly to his back. It was a weird sensation, like his body was squeezing itself, though it wasn't hard and it wasn't painful either. There was just pressure.

RE: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) - bhdire8 - 10-31-2016

Carl observes Eithan from afar and noticed the back rubbing. It was hard to determine if that's just the normal discomfort from the baby gtowing so much or was it the first sigh of labor already. If it's the latter he would know very quickly. He looked at the watch and saw its timefor their regular strolling exercise and told Eithan. "Time for the regular walk in the garden. Come on."

RE: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) - Lovebite - 10-31-2016

The only birth he had been to was his sister's when she gave birth to her daughter and he was barely in the room for that, he couldn't deal with all the talking and sometimes yelling. He didn't like it one bit and thinking about the birth of this kid, he almost went into a full on panic, but he didn't say anything about the feeling. Staying silent, as he had been for the past month or so, he got up slowly and closed the footrest for his favourite chair,"Do we have to go far this time?"He asked, knowing that the garden was extensive and sometimes they even managed to head out into the woods,"I'm not feeling well."He mentioned, placing down his book and cradling his belly as he shuffled forwards towards Carl, he rocked from side to side as he walked his tight ass across the living room.

"What kind of unwell?" Carl's eyes followed that swaying ass and still found it incredibly sexy. He was not exactly doing what he had designed for the experiment. A lot of sex was what he had pictured, with the drug enhancing sexual desires. "We csn go by the shorter routes if you tell me what discomfort you are expereincing."

"I don't know how to explain it."He replied with a small shake of his head,"It's okay. Let's just go ahead."He urged and reached for Carl's hand, he knew that he would be lagging behind more than usual if he didn't keep close to him. "Have you been working on anything new lately?"He asked, he was always curious of what the man did in his basement sometimes if he wasn't around him, he had never been down there.

"Why would you want to know?" Carl asked, a bit skeptical but decided he could tell him anyway. "I am tweeking my drug. You do realise that this whole thing started as an experiment, I am tweeking some of the formulae to improve or alter it. In fact Ivhad just gotten some major breakthrough." He took Eithan's hand, which was not customary but a possible occurence. He couldnt help himself but he longed for when Eithan woul initiate this out for something more than mere support.

"No reason."He replied, glancing up at Carl slightly, he couldn't help but feel hurt when the man suggested that everything he did with him was for some benefit other than just wanting to coversate. The heavily pregnant young man then looked forward again at all the foliage that covered the doctors backyard. It was spring time now, early spring, he had suspected that their child would be born in the winter but that was an off calculation. "He's going to have a birthday close to mine."Eithan mentioned with a small smile, his free hand going to his belly to stroke the rotund protrusion, smoothing his over sized shirt over it. His thick leggings kept his legs warm and his slippers did the same for his feet, along with his handy dandy robe. "You haven't shown me his room either."

"I thought you werent interested.... I thought you wouldn't want to have anything to do with.. well, our son." Carl felt the bitterness dripping from his words. He had kept the hand linked with Eithan's unmoved, but in fact his other hand was squeezed tight in a fist as he spit out "our". "Your birthday is in 2 weeks' right? Yes I think you would have a close birthday. Although I doubt if you would have the same. Though it is highly likely for you to share a horoscope . So which do you want to go first? Nursery or walk?"

"If you're going to keep me here then yes, I'm going to be a part of his life."Eithan moved his hand from the others to hold onto his elbow, looking up at him," I'm going to be a part of his life as much I can just to keep you from ruining him."He said simply, looking into his eyes enough so he could understand this he was incredibly serious about this, until he grimaced lightly, looking down and grasping onto his belly as it tightened for a few seconds. Then he exhaled heavily,"Either is fine."He said after all that Carl said, he got a little of it but the rest completely went over his head as he gripped onto the doctor.