Closed Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
Name: Dr Carl Hammons
Appearance: blond, pale blue eyes. He got glasses on but he dont really need it, he just like the look of it. Studied wushu and physical combat skills so is quite strong though doesnt look like it.
Others: he's a scientist that needed a test subject to experiment on new drugs that he had just made. 

Dr Hammons walked into the test subject's room to conduct the daily routine checking. It had been 3 months since the artificial insemination and the subject started showing typical signs of early pregnancy.
Eithan had learned the hard way that the doctor who had kidnapped him was much too good at defending himself, he was knocked out quickly and he even felt the echo months later. Or that's what he hoped was wrong with him. He doesn't know maybe the guy did more to him when he was knocked out weeks ago. Though he had no idea what would be happening to him now and why it took so long for him to suffer symptoms. He groaned when he heard the man enter his room, or the room he had decided to be his in the mansion he was held captive in. "Leave me alone."He complained,"I don't want any more medicine... It only makes me worse."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Hmm ok I know that translates to you having vommitted again this morning?" The doctor marked it down on his record sheet. Pushing up his glasses, he asked, "any other thing? Oh I see a bruise on your left knee. Did you stumble? From when you wake up? Are you feeling dizzy?" The doctor marked "possible anemia" on his sheet and would consider adding the iron supplement to the multitude of drugs. 

"Whether you like it or not, here's the drugs for today. Do be quick in getting them down. I have more test to do today." 
((-is now subscribed to this rp too-))

"What do you think?"He snapped at him, but it was weak and he was soon enough leaning against the closed toilet seat again, arms folded around his middle. He frowned when the man kept talking, his ears were already ringing and he felt a headache coming on so he decided to humor the man. "I-I... My stomach...it feels full."He told him in a groggy voice, he didn't want to lift his head with how nauseas he felt,"Didn't you hear me? They make me feel worse."He turned his face away, gripping onto the bowl of the toilet even tighter as if it was a lifeline and groaning as he moved onto his knees again, opening the top and dry heaving into it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Thats really great ;) btw its Eithan right?)

The doctor was a bit annoyed at how Eithan was too busy being nauseous that he couldn't answer hid questiond properly. Sighing, he put down the record board and went on to rub his back trying to reduce his discomfort. When he finally finished this bout of dry heaving, he leaned him on his chest and fed him some water to rinse his mouth, all the while continuing with his back rubbing.

"Is it better now?" Another cup of warm water was fed to him to settle his stomach after Eithan had stopped panting, and with him almost plastered on the doctor with exhaustion, the doctor started massaging his stomach a bit with his warm hands to further settle the cramping organ.
((Yep. ))

The rubbing worked, even if just a little, the discomfort now came from being so close to the scientist and he didn't like it one bit.... Well, maybe just a little, he was physically attracted to the man and that's what got him in this mess in the first place. They had met at a mutual acquaintance's party and had hit it off, it was until they had went home together when he realized what he had gotten himself into.

Eithan drank the hand fed water, nodding slightly and grasping onto the man's shirt when he began rubbing his middle. It wasn't large, not yet, but of he was naked and standing it was noticeable, he groaned lightly as the tightness ebbed away somewhat with the doctor's magic fingers. Too tired to even try pulling away from him yet.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The doctor could see that Eithan was much better now. His face was significantly less pale and his whole body was less tense. He waited a bit more time before breaking the silence that was strangely comfortable. "Are you feeling good enough to stand now? Let's get back to the bed." With a slight nod from Eithan, he heaved him up and helped him to the bed, his steps faltered a bit when he first started so the doctor actually half lifted him all along.

Setting him down and propping him up with pillows, the doctor wordlessly handed him the pill.
Eithan laid back against the pillows, half asleep already until the pill was handed to him, he grimaced and was going to complain again. Though he didn't feel like it, he looked down at the pill in his hand for a moment, then popped it into his mouth with a sigh. "Happy now?"He asked the man, looking up at him again with a frown and then turning away so his back faced him as he closed his eyes.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I actually still got some more exams and questions. However, considering your condition, I would come back at a later time for them. Do try to take a good rest, your body needed it." The doctor found himself pitying the subject more than he should but then he quickly consoled himself this act of kindness was to ensure the pscyhological stability of the patient. He dimmed the lights and went out of the room.
The young man slept soundly for the first time in days, he had been here with the older man for a handful of months now and the last few were close to unbearable. Though after that short scene in there, he was comforted enough to fall asleep as if he was in his own bed again. This time he forgot to take the pill back out of his mouth.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The doctor returned in a few hours' time. He went in and heard some slight breathing sound. He sighed and went near Eithan. "Wake up Eithan, time for check up." He saw Eithan stirred a little, moaning and moving like a little kitten trying to hide inside the blankets. He couldnt help with chuckling at this unexpectedly cute reaction. He sat down on the bed and patted the cocoon of man. "Come on, wake up Eithan."
He snorted when he was touched, turning his head and licking his lips, wiping the drool from the side of his face and pulling away from the man slightly. "What?"He yawned, laying his head back and groaning as he became more aware of his surroundings,"What do you want?"He asked, confused about what time it was now as he turned over onto his other side.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Come on get up. I need to record your condition. You know the process. Get on the scale and i will take your waist measurements." The doctor ruffled Eithan's hair that was all messed up, matched with his confused face he looked quite adorable. He stopped his train of thoughts and gave out instructions, getting professional again.
He frowned at that, he didn't know why the guy always wanted this from him, though when he got these check ups it helped him keep track of time. It wasn't exact, but it did help at least. He looked over his shoulder at the man curiously for a moment, then sighed as he sat up finally, smoothing his hair back down while looking at him strangely. He got up to his feet slowly and sighed as he stumbled towards the bedroom door, remembering to put on his slippers to keep from hearing the other man's mouth. Knowing how he was if he wasn't as careful as he wanted him to be, even getting the sniffles made the doctor blow a gasket and sometimes he wondered why he got so upset at him over the littlest of things.
Eithan walked out of the room in his pajamas slowly to head down the hall towards the lab or office or whatever the guy wanted to call it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The doctor was half sitting on the desk when Eithan came in. "Hmm good, you finally remember your slippers. Now, get on the scale please?" He approached him and took the reading, silently moving away and didnt comment on his weight gain. "Now get down, and lift you shirt please, I will take your wasit and hip measurements."
Eithan sighed,"Well, I wouldn't have to wear them if you just turned up the heat sometimes."He muttered mostly to himself, though he didn't know that it was a symptom of what was happening to him. He shuffled towards the scale in the corner of the room, removing his shirt when he did since the man usual didn't complain if he simply kept it off. He guessed that it helped with his research or whatever, he looked at the man as he took his measurements,"If you're testing a new diet or whatever, why not let me binge on pizza or something?"He asked, he was getting sick of eating fruits and vegetables all the time, he was starting to crave fats again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The doctor was alerted at the mention of food. He had taken the measurement of the waist and was about to proceed to the hips and the newly added, chest. He however stopped at his action and asked about the diet. "Do you want anything particular to eat? Any flavors?"
He squirmed slightly when the man wrapped the tape around his chest to check there, that was new and he looked confused at the touch. He hasn't told him about his nipples being sensitive, had he? Eithan frowned down at the slight mound connected to his body, trying to suck it in and failing as he sighed. "Lemons?"He shugged, licking his lips at the thought,"Lemons covered in sugar."He almost drooled, Or lemon flavored chips..."He trailed off, then looked at the doctor,"When's lunch?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The doctor noticed the squirming and decided to probe on that a little more later on. He proceeded to the hips and noticed a bit of widening, but the change should still be inperceptable to Eithan, especially when compared to the belly that was stafting to bulge quite obviously. As he jot down the measurements, he also ticked the cravings and noted lemon. Looking back up from the notes, he told him"it's more like an afternoon tea. You can request for food that you wanted, as long as it's healthy. Did you just say lemon flavored chips? I guess that could be conjured.. but in limited portions only." He hid the flinch imagining the taste. "Now lay down on the bed. Today we are doing more examinations."
"Your diet or whatever isn't working."He mentioned, he didn't know what the man was doing to him but with all the measurements he took of him he guessed that it had to do with weight gain. Eithan grimaced at the thought of tea, he hated being forced to sit all causal with the man and drink tea. Maybe he could have endured it if he was drinking coffee instead but asking for it was another one of the doctors soft spots. He sighed softly, though looked content at the thought of getting his craving filled, beginning to button his shirt again though looking at him curiously. "What else are we doing?"He asked, moving towards the leather table and climbing onto it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,466 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,056 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,832 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Experimental Results (Closed with Citus) Shadow091 226 14,063 12-11-2018, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,903 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,256 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,658 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,794 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,008 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,713 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna