The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite)
Divorces tended to be not just a toxic environment for the married couple, but the family overall. This was proven true for Travis Somers who had to raise himself on how to be what was perceived as a man. He wasn’t physically abusive in any way despite that his six foot five and muscular build might portray. There were harsh words he shared with his fraternal twin sister however. This had been in effect after their mother passed away as children to even now as young adults of the age twenty-three. They both were finishing their Graduate courses and set to walk across the stage three days from tonight. This night in itself was where friends gathered together during the winter at a bonfire out in the forests near the campus itself.

“Only you would get us lost,” he said rather harshly while walking through the forest. “You should have let me lead. It literally looks like we’ve been running in circles almost all night.”

It was cold, the idea having been to be at the bonfire before a large fire to keep warm. Here they were instead, though roaming through the forest with flashlights and no exact clue on how to get out. Of course, he blamed his sister because she assured that she knew a scenic route to take. Despite his harsh tone to her, he was not content nor willing to let her take that route by herself. He was a protective brother if anything, just with flawed thoughts.
They had met up at the dorms earlier that day to get together for the hike up to the bonfire spot, but he wouldn't let her hear the end of it because she took one wrong turn and was heading back around to familiar territory so they wouldn't be completely lost. The ebony haired woman rolled her eyes and did her best to ignore her brother,"I doubt you would have done any better navigation wise." She replied, her hair pulled back into a pony tail as she marched ahead,"We're almost there, the gps says so." She said.

Her jacket zipped up and scarf pulled tight around her neck, she kept her flashlight up and the gps mostly in her pocket so she wouldn't drop it if she tripped or something. "Just shut up, we're almost there." Jill sighed out a puff of condensation and kept on ahead, looking to get to the party where the warm bonfire and alcohol was, once she was drunk she wouldn't give a shit what her brother said to her. She was actually enjoying the quiet, the forest that surrounded campus wasn't dangerous, the only thing they had to look out for were stoners and even then they weren't out to hurt them.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Travis chortled. “Oh please. A forest like this couldn’t have been that hard to find a blazing pit of fire at. I think what did it in for us was your insistence take the other way rather than going down the hill on the campus trail as everyone else.”

Travis didn’t despise the forest. It was calm, all things considered. It was getting lost here and there that became a problem as even though they were dressed for the occasion, it was getting cold. As if to prove the point he conjured within his mind, snow began to fall down.

“There we have it. Snow.” Something to remind her about among one of the reasons why her leading was never a good idea. “Maybe if we turn back now, I can get the car and just drive out instead.”

Still, as they walked a bit further, ahead of them resided a cabin, well lit and properly maintained.

“Maybe we can ask them for directions.”
His sister glanced back at him,"Why don't you tell me where it's at then? Or stop bitching." Jill said and was getting pretty sick of his consistent arguing and almost wanted to punch him as she marched ahead,"If you wanted to go the other way then why didn't you? It'd be much better than you chewing me out every ten seconds." She groaned when it started to snow and shook her head, even if he had nothing to do with it she blamed him for the change in weather. As the snow flakes started slowly falling down on their path.

"Then we'll miss the party and the only reason why I'm going there." She frowned and was almost not even in the mood for a party as she slowed her roll, looking at the well kempt cabin and glancing back to her brother,"You sure? It's a random ass cabin in the woods, haven't you watched any scary movie ever made?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
He knew he was agitating her. It was clearly obvious from the manner of her voice, but what would she do? Punch him? She only ever got as far as his chest given his taller height over her and more often than not, it never hurt as much.

“Clearly it’s not here, else we’d have been there, but hey there’s a cabin now.”

Of course he knew it might be a bad idea, but snow was falling in a now rather heavy manner and they clearly had nowhere to go. Need he openly remind her that because they were now lost, they had no signals on their phones? He did remind her and even showed it to her.

“You’re damn out of your mind if you think I’m just leaving you by yourself out here. Mother would roll in her grave and that deadbeat of a dad certainly didn’t give a shit. I’m just making sure you stay safe.”

Like now, taking the initiative to make sure she was somewhere warm. He didn’t need to be reminded of every camp story and horror movie to assume this was a bad idea. Even when going towards the door, there was a pause, but he took a breath and knocked. With any luck, someone totally not hostile would open the door. If not, well, he turned to look at Jill, stating “Run for the hills and definitely remember that my brutal massacre was because you got her lost.”

He chuckled because that time he was joking around with her.
He knew she was upset and yet he kept pushing each and every one of her buttons, she stomped on ahead until they came across the cabin and she stopped. Standing there on the dirt path that led up to the front porch of the place, just looking at the quaint cabin and glancing up to her brother. Pulling up her hood over her head and burying herself in her jacket more as the snow fell harder, she shivered and bounced on her feet a little before,"Fine." She said, following behind him and up the stairs to stand on the porch, hiding just a little bit behind him as she did. "I'll leave you for dead and come back with the national guard."She wanted to still be upset at him but she smiled a little and bounced again to keep the blood flowing, the cold hitting her harder as they stood in place.

It took only a few moments before the door was opened and the heat from inside the cabin rushed out, a curvy women holding the door open with her hip. As she looked at the two strangers in front of her, seeming like she was just a year older than them or maybe their same age, who knew. All they could tell from her before she opened her mouth was that she was definitely beautiful, her hair was ebony black and pulled back into a curly ponytail. With clean cut bangs right above her green eyes, she tilted her head a little and rose a brow,"And what are the two of you doing all the way out here?" She asked them, folding her arms beneath her well accentuated breasts that her deep red dress was having trouble containing. It was an odd look to say the least, as if she was in the middle of getting ready to go out on a date.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Well, hello there, gorgeous. He never said that aloud, but his mind was thinking it when seeing the female before him. Of course Jill herself wasn’t bad looking, but Travis was not staring at his sister in such a way, ever. The woman before him was fair game as a result. Well, that was if she wasn’t out to go on some kind of date because she definitely dressed the part as if it were the case.

“Yea, um,” he said a bit lost in translation, pointing towards his sister. “We got a bit lost. Some friends were doing a graduation bonfire and someone suggested we take a “quicker” way of getting there.”

He did explain how the snow began falling down rather suddenly and they were just looking for shelter until they could make it back to the campus safely. See, Jill? They were definitely in safe hands here.
The woman looked back to the woman behind the man when he gestured to her, she unfolded her arms then and rested a hand on her hip while seemingly judging the two of them. She smiled, she knew about the college a few miles away from her home, she saw them from time to time when she went out looking for herbs and berries for her potions. Meeting eyes with Jill who seemed go glare up at her brother briefly then look to the stranger again who smiled at them,"We'll you aren't going to get anywhere in this snow now."She stepped back then and lifted a hand,"Come in. I've got a fire going and some tea brewing if you want to warm up."

Jill was still unsure about the woman, what would a beautiful woman be doing living all the way out here alone, as far as they could tell. Unless she was a witch. She looked at the woman and then up at her brother, she didn't care about the snow, she wanted to keep going. This seemed too good to be true. Yet, she knew it would be a pain getting back in one piece with all the snow. So she just stuck close by him and walked forward into the cabin.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Now was that exactly so bad? Jill seemed to think so and the keyword was think because from looking at her, Travis could tell she had initial thoughts about going inside. Well, Travis wouldn’t berate her openly before another person. He would just keep it to himself: He was right and she was, well, wrong. He kept a warm smile across his face as he did display gentleman traits to let his sister in before her.

“Tea sounds great,” he stated. “Though I’m sorry that we honestly intruded. We’ll try not to be a bother too much.”

The cabin looked rather homely. For Travis, he had no reason to think otherwise about their hostess. There were other cabins out near the campus after all. Every once in a while, a black bear would even roam out from the forest. He eased inside fully, letting the warm fire from the chimney ease his shaking body. Of course, some thoughts were racing in his head. For instance, despite it being a cabin, he didn’t see roadways like the rest had, yet alone a car. He sat down at a sofa, willing to talk and wait the imminent snow storm out.
"Good. It's my own blend. I'd love to see what others think of it." She smiled as she walked to the kitchenette attached to the open living room, her hips swaying naturally. Jill watched her and made her first judgements about the beautiful woman silently, looking up to her brother briefly who seemed more than interested in her looks. "You're no bother, promise." She said and glanced back at the two of them, grabbing three teacups and placing them down on the counter,"And cream or sugar?" She asked them, while they looked around and Jill took a seat closest to the fire.

The woman's cabin was warm and the colors inside were rich and vibrant, with the better light inside one could notice that her hair wasn't black but a dark violet color that contrasted the dark red she wore. With how she calmly prepared their tea, it was obvious she had no plans for that night, or not any more at least. As she brought over a tray with the cups of steaming dark tea, placing it down on the coffee table, moving a few magazines and books out of the way. "Would you like a quilt or something? You two still look so cold." She mentioned and looked between them as she stood and watched them.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Of course, something would come forth from his mouth in a rather rude manner. If his sister was any form of testament, it was that Travis was a bit harsh on women. There was a reason, one he had yet to honestly discover given nobody actually called him out on the matter, but presently, it had yet to dawn on him as to why.

“It’s not tough on you at all, living out here like this?”

She was far out, after all, but that was not the manner of how he was implying it. He was basically imagining how it might be rough for a woman alone to live out in wilderness like this, all while drinking her tea and definitely taking a quilt from her.

“It’s hard to get my sister to do anything about right.”
Jill nodded when the woman asked if she wanted cream and sugar, she reached out to take the cup of tea and after she poured a bit of sugar and cream into it. She lifted it and blew lightly before taking a slow sip, the cup warming her hands as she sat back and relaxed. The woman was nice at least, she didn't feel any sinister intentions as she fixed Travis his own cup of tea and she watched the fire.

She rose a brow and stood up straight again, a hand going to her hip,"Tough on me?" She laughed, taking it light heartedly at firat as she shook her head,"No. I actually love living out here, not a person in sight for miles. Except the occasional lost hiker." She made a point to look between the two of them, standing there for a few moments and understanding what he meant finally. "What do you mean?" She played dumb at first, giving him an opportunity to redeem himself.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Hook, like and sinker. Everytime Travis opened his mouth, something rude was bound to come out. It was like water for him or more exact, a waterfall; filled a constant flow that had no kind of a stop. It’s only direction was the exit of his mouth.

“I mean, come winter like this and everything, you really don’t look like you’re built to do that strong of a job like a man could.”

He added that “no offense” at the end, the phrase that clearly meant it was going to offend without a doubt.
The witch looked at Travis as he spoke, he didn't exactly know when to shut up, did he? She looked to Jill who looked away from her, embarrassed due to being related to a guy like her brother who just didn't seem to realize just how cringe worthy he was. The young woman looked back at her brother and frowned, but before she could say anything the witch stood up straight and put a hand on her hip. "You don't think a woman can be strong and live by herself? Would I need a big man like you to protect me?" She pouted a little and came closer to the male, Jill just watched as the woman stood up to her brother and she was impressed,"What if you need someone to protect you from me?" She asked him and Jill did nothing, just wondering how this would play out as the woman leaned down to him just a bit and booped him right in his nose.

The man would feel a tingle throughout his entire body and his limbs would be entirely stiff up to his neck, unmoving after she touched him. The only thing that worked now was from his neck upwards and she smiled as she stood up straight again and looked to Jill,"Is he always so rude?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
What did she think? Why of course Travis had no qualms taking care of her. She looked really gorgeous, if he was to be completely honest. Vanity was as ever a garment fit for him to wear as it was with his brash thinking. He never saw himself around a woman who looked rather plain or too homely. Those were the kind of people you found another side piece for, which made him mentally chuckle as he looked at the hostess.

“I mean, I would certainly love to do just that, but I’m a man who likes to see how things play out first. Someone like me doesn’t need protection from little ol’ youuu—“ He felt the hand and felt the reaction. While he practically got the word out from his mouth, he found his body falling limp on the couch, unable to move as his blue eyes moved around. He was trying to talk, but his neck was well much connected to his lower jaw and that was quite the struggle. If anything, he was gagging, trying to find an explanation to what was going on. He could only watch as this woman and his sister talked with one another.
She rolled her green eyes at what the man said to her snd she kept her attention on his sister who was more shocked than scared as she looked between her brother and the woman who she now understood was a witch. Jill stood up to her feet, putting the cup down and coming over to the end of the couch where her brother sat,"W-What did you do to him?" She asked and the woman smiled as she stepped back and began fixing herself a cup of tea.

"Nothing you didn't want to do. He's a bit of a talker, isn't he? I bet this is as quiet as he's ever been in years." She smirked and glanced to the man as she lifted up her cup of tea and took a slow sip while looking him over. "Do you always deal with his...bad manners?" She asked and sank down onto the seat beside him, though not touching him.

Jill looked at the two of them and yet she still wasn't scared as she stood there in front of the couch,"Yeah... I guess I'm sort of used to it, growing up with him and all." She frowned as she looked at him,"You're a real dick, you know that? I don't even know how you got so bad." She said and shook her head, the other woman rose a brow and looked back to the young man with a smile.

"It seems he hasn't been thoroughly punished in a while." She mentioned and pushed his hair back from his face more and pet his cheek,"You think you can do what you want just because you have a dick in your pants?"She asked him, with the pat to his cheek he could feel the feeling in his mouth and lips come back so he could speak.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Now, Jill was sitting here and agreeing with this woman? Travis wanted to move, to get up and do something. His body was not responding however, locked away from an odd touch that caused his body to tingle and then go limp. His eyes were naturally painting a look of fear and anger at the same time. A simple truth let on as to why he was seemingly so bad with his behavior. First and clearly, they were around a rather male-centered society. Women usually had to do what they were told with little to no regard. If there was a shred of decency in him and trust that there was, it went down the drain the moment their father left them for another woman and family. Their mother passing a few years ago was just the final straw. It made him view things rather narcissistically under a false guise of thinking he was doing it for him and his sister.

When she touched him again, he gained movement fully for his head, but his body? Still nonresponsive. Was she expecting him to apologize? That certainly was not going to happen in the slightest. “I didn’t do anything I’m not entitled to saying, which is my opinion.”
Helena tilted her head a bit,"Oh?" She propped her head up on one arm with the help of the back of the couch, looking back to Jill who turned pink with embarrassment for Travis. She sank down on the seat beside the couch as she looked at the other woman who seemed so much stronger than she was, she could handle her brother unlike she ever tried. "Why do you think your opinion is necessary? You do understand just how rude it is, don't you? You know nothing about me, what makes you think I'm weak without a man?" She asked him further, waiting for a response from him patiently, and Jill watched just as curious.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Couldn’t Jill do something? Travis was starting to panic given he couldn’t move any of his muscles. This was getting frustrating and when he got like that, only terrible words came forth even further.

“I take it back,” he said at first. “Someone like you. Clearly staying far away from everyone is the better option.”

Other insults followed from his mouth. He stated that she was better off not breeding. She was clearly crazy beyond words. He also went on to explain how easier women seemingly had it as well, which concluded with “We deal with so much more than you do.”

And by we, he meant men.
Jill could see the panic in her brothers eyes and yet she didn't feel any need to do something for him, she folded her legs as she sat there on the couch and looked at Travis. The other woman must be a powerful witch to turn her brother into a vegetable like this, she watched as he grew even more worked up and knew he wouldn't be doing any apologising.

Though Helena didn't know Travis like Jill did and she brightened up when he first started speaking, she thought he was being truthful but as he continued she knew he wasn't truthful. As she laughed softly at him as he ranted and raved and she looked to Jill as if she couldn't believe he was like this. The younger woman had nothing to say, and Helena shook her head,"You're going to regret that." She told him and leaned into him to kiss his cheek lightly, leaving a lipstick print there.

That was that. She stood up then and gestured for Jill to follow her,"Come, it's late and I don't think that snow is going to let up any time tonight. I'm just going to teach your brother a little lesson if that's alright. He'll be a new man soon enough." Jill stood up and wasn't sure why she was letting this woman do as she pleased with her brother. Or she knew exactly why and also knew there wasn't a reason to stop her, as long as she wouldn't kill him. Hell, she was nice enough to her so why should she be worried?

The woman led her down a hall and to a bedroom that had a comfy looking bed and nice, dark furniture, she left her there to sleep for the night and came back out into the living room where Travis still laid. "So, are you sure you aren't going to apologize?" She asked him first and foremost.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,698 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,747 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,990 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,290 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,150 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,921 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,050 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,927 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8