Closed Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite)
Jamie was the little cutie in the ship. Being the new nurse on board to replace his predecessor who's retiring, he had soon captured everyone's heart. At 19, even though he hadnt really showed his secondary sex, which was a rare occurence on its own, nobody ever doubt that he would either be a beta or an omega. More likely an omega with how nurturing he was. He had always dreamed of serving in a warship, and being distributed to this particular one was like hitting the jackpot for him. He had idolized the ship which was led by the legendery captain, a true war hero. 

Now, two months into his service, Jamie's still unable to meet his idol. Stuck in the infirmary, and being a nobody to the commanding officers, he would never have a chance to meet the captain. The only way to see him would be if he's injured, which wasnt something Jamie wish for. He groaned as he buried his blonde head into his palms, pouting hard as he pushed his dark-framed glasses up his face.
The new nurse didn't have to wait long, for the two months the ship had a stranger as the lead medical professional and the captain avoided him at all costs despite needing to visit monthly, Morrison Miller was surprisingly an omega despite being so much of a dominant looking person. His blonde hair was cut into an average army style and his eyes were a bright blue, he was the 'all American' soldier who had worked his way up in the ranks, the only thing he would change would be his status as an omega. The human commander sighed as he finally gave into the urge to visit the infirmary, his prescription for heat suppressants were out and he needed a renewed supply,"Kid?"He called as he stepped into the medical bay, it was empty of course, no one ever got more than the common cold here. They weren't exactly at the front of the battle, not yet at least,"Paige?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie scrambled out of his little prep room in the infirmary and rushed out, wearing his uniform like a coat without buttoning up. "Hi I am here.. what's wrong? A cut? A flu?" He came out not knowing who's calling. He almost paled seeing who that was, his fair skin going all red within a second, from embarrassment and excitement. "You.... you.. .Captain!" he saluted, his hand beside his unruly blonde curls. "I am Corporal Paige. At your service." The young lad had his own ranking even as the medical staff, and he stood as straight as he could, nervous in front of his idol. It was a funny sight to look with his baby face. "How can I help you, Sir."
Captain Miller's brows furrowed together at the sight of Jamie hurrying out of the medical prep room in full scrubs, he held up a hand to the young man to stop him from coming towards him so suddenly,"No, and no."He said simply, then smiling crookedly at the way he flushed at the sight of him,"Hello to you too."He nodded and crossed his arms as he looked him over,"They're sending them out younger and younger, aren't they."He sighed with a shake of his head, had the war been that bad? He nodded at the introduction and then climbed up to sit on the medical bed, resting his hands on his knees as he looked at him,"I need a prescription made out." He dug into his jacket pocket to pull out a faded slip of paper and hand it over to the other,"As secretive as possible, as well."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I....I skipped grades so I am young. But still dependable." He said, the flush not fading at all as Jamie straightened his back once again. He was the youngest graduate of his batch. He scurried forward to the captain and took the slip of paper with both hands, as if receiving some commendation. He looked at it, squinting to read the words and mumbled to himself the words. ".... that's, a suppressant?" He asked with a frown. "this has been advised against for omegas to take. Is there someone in our fleet that's an omega? As the medical staff on the ship, I have the obligation to keep track of all secondary genders and their cycles. Who is it that required this?" He asked putting on a serious face, knowing full well how risky it could be for there to be a hidden omega.
"Sure you are."Morrison nodded at the confident, young nurse, usually he could recognize both genders easily and yet Paige threw him for a loop. He was just so damn boyish and pretty, he almost wished he looked like him as an omega though of course that was just his hormones talking. As he watched him take hold of the yellowing prescription, it was old, he knew that but he would be damned if he ever went out to any other doctor to get what he already knew spread around for the whole world to see. His army paperwork said he was Beta and that was enough for him,"Yes it is. Good to know that you can read."He nodded some as he then checked his watch,"It's a strong drug, believe me, I know. And the anything regarding this is on a need to know basis, I'll tell you when you need to know. Captain's orders outranks you, so keep your trap shut."He moved onto his feet,"So I'm going to need that by... Tomorrow morning."He said with a nod, looking at him for a moment,"And if you can write me a new prescription, that would be great, that ones getting a bit old."He then turned to leave.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"C-captain!" Jamie tried to stop him. "You have to give me more details! How long have the...." it was too late as he saw his idol left already. He huffed and was a bit down for not performing well in this "first meeting". He should have stayed professional and kept it strictly business, but he acted like a flustered teenager too nervous to do his job. He returned to the prep room, looking defeated as he flopped down on the chair. He took the piece of yellowish paper and caredully flattened it. Could it be the captain had an omega lover hidden somewhere on the ship? Why would he take such a huge risk? In a ship dominated by alphas and betas, all omega were under stringent control to avoid creating a chaos. Looking at how ancient this med was and how the words were fading, he knew that person should be hiding his secondary gender, and must be hiding it for long. so who could be important enough that Captain Miller, the strictest of all captains, was willing to help hiding and even go as far as getting a prescription himself? Jamie was confused by the entire event, though he prepared the prescription anyway. He had chosen the standard formula, which was much milder than the one the paper wrote, with significantly reduced side effects. Though being lost in thought, he forgot to specify that 2 tablets should be taken daily to account for the resistance the person must have developed.
The Captain was regretful that he had finally found the courage to as the new nurse for a refill on his suppressants when around the time of his heat, it didn't matter how many pills he took it just wasn't enough, he had woke up to the harsh fever and could barely climb out of bed. Miller knew what had happened, though he was too well into his symptoms to drag his sorry ass out of bed and back down through the crew full of alphas towards the med bay, so he sent a request to see Corporeal Paige before crawling into the bathroom to lock himself inside. It was just an extra measure of protection for himself, the kid hadn't presented yet and even then it was hard to tell what he would present as, despite looking full omega there was always a chance of him being alpha or beta and he couldn't take it. Not while on the cusp of war with the rebellion.

Morrison leaned against the door, his eyes half lidded and breath coming in quick gasps, it had been almost a decade since his last real heat, he had almost forgotten how shitty it could actually be with the burn in his stomach and aching all over his body. He groaned as he turned onto his side to lay on the cool metal floor of the bathroom, quivering with unrequited pleasure.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie was half worried and half thrilled to receive the orders for him to visit the captain's quarters. He tried to ask for the reason, but no one seemed to know. He packed his usual medical bag, not giving a thought on bringing with him the emergency suppressant for omegas in heat. He hurried cross the board, getting whistles along the way when some rude soliders decided they could flirt with this unexpected "omega" suddenly appearing. They were soon getting scolded by others who knew about his identity. As he approached the door to the captain's quarters, he raised his head to sniff in the air, catching on something amazingly sweet. Like cotton candy mixed with some floral taste, but laced with a touch of spicyness. He looked around but didn't see any apparent source of the smell, and just continued with his journey forward.

The smell only became stronger as he walked, and he was feeling a little dazed by it. He knocked on the door and asked. "Captain? This is Corporal Paige. I have received orders for medical assistance. May I come in?" He waited patiently at the door, not wanting to be impolite. Truthfully, he was trying to improve his image in the eyes of the captain.
He startled at the sound of another person, his head was throbbing already and the knock sent him reeling, though he simply stayed inside of the bathroom with his head pressed into a corner of the walls. "Yes. Come in, come in."He turned onto his back, hissing at the cool burn of his moist flesh against the ground, whimpering quietly and pressing his knuckles into his mouth at the pitiful sound. After all the battles he's won, his own body was winning against him in this one.
When the door was opened, what had happened could be seen and smelled, his bedsheets were covered in his sweet, sticky sweat and pills from the suppressant bottle were sprawled over the mattress. "You gave me...the wrong prescription."He spat out in anger at the other male, yet he didn't open the door,"I specifically said, those type and you give me this weak, teenage hormone suppresants."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie pushed open the door immediately hearing the Captain's muffled sound, and he was overwhelmed by the smell immediately. He produced a low grumbling sound from deep within his chest, and was startled by that sound himself to have regained consciousness soon enough though the strong smell was making him dizzy. Somehow his first reaction was to shut the door behind him and lock it. He only half heard what the captain had said. Enduring the smell, he approached the locked door of the toilet and asked. "Captain? you mean...." As he was about to knock everything pieced together and he was stunned. "You mean to say... you are the one needing the prescription? YOu are a-an o-m..." He couldn't finish his sentence as another grumble emmitted from his chest, and he found himself flustered and hot as well. He collected himself and knocked. "Captain! Let me check on you and see at which stage of heat you are in. That would affect if the emergency reliever would work or not."
The door lifted up to allow him in when he pressed on it, the captain was obviously the one in need of help, from the sight of the room. Morrison lifted his head only slightly at the sounds outside his door,"Yes... Yes... It's me."He nodded as he braced himself against the door, squeezing his eyes shut"What did you think?"He asked, his pants were soaked through with thick slick and the collar of his shirt dripped with his sweat as he struggled to sit upright. Even putting pressure on his lower half made him whine, tilting his head back and groaning as he shifted his hips forwards, the sound from the other side of the door made him black out himself for a few moments. Before he knew it, the door was open, he had opened it and now he was sitting on top of the other with his nose buried into the crook of his neck,"Alpha..."He growled himself and clutched his shirt tightly, ripping it into pieces as he pulled away to look at him,"Alpha?"He was gone, this was most definitely not the captain speaking, this unnaturally horny man on top of him. "Alpha.... Alpha..."He grinded his ass against the others groin, his omega alter had taken control and knew what it wanted, the omega was speaking with the captians voice. Though it seemed a bit out of place with how childish it was, his alter had been constrained so long, ever since military school and now it was free. Trapped with an alpha no less.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Before he knew it Jamie was knocked to the ground and stradled by the captain who was a lot larger in size than him. He growled and showed his teeth, showing an aggression foreign even to himself. The strong smell of sweetness overwhelmed him when Morrison bent down to sniff his neck. Jamie had never been as hot as today, it was like there's a furnace deep in his body. He groaned when his shirt was ripped and his cock rubbed against. He shoot up his hands to rip away the tight uniform on the captain as well, never before had he been as powerful that he managed to break the strengthened fabric. He shoved his hips against up against Morrison's strong hips. All his senses seemed to have strengthened and his cock stood up high and proud. He gripped the larger man's hips with the last of his sensibility. "Cap...captain! We.....shouldnt.... why is it so hot here...." he was almost incoherent now, his body was screaming to urge him to just let go and shove in bury his cock deep within the juicy and delicious hole right above.
With the aggression towards him, Captain Miller purred and nuzzled his neck and chest, repeating the word 'alpha' over and over again. As he grinded, excited as their clothes were torn away, the larger omega mewled when his hips were met with opposite friction. He wasn't even impaled yet and he ached to release and be filled to the brim, his blue eyes met the others as he spoke. Though it didn't seem to register within his mind as he quivered, sitting firmly on his hips,"Alpha..."He hummed again at a different octave, one that said 'just fuck me already' as he nipped at his jaw and lips while dry humping the smaller male furiously. Needing it, needing his cock in him right at that very moment.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
With a low growl, the urgent calling of the omega finally unleashed the alpha that's been hibernating in Jamie. With a strength that mismatched his own scrawny body, he heaved the captain up and his cock instinctively popped up to point right at the dripping hole. "Omega.. mine. MINE." He grumbled and lower him down, but it was too slippery his cock just moved away, which made both whine with dissatsifaction. Jamie was even more agitated and his cock jerked at the added anger, making it slip pass the entrance once again.
The heavy set male, was squirming in anticipation of the smallers cock, nothing else crossed his mind other than getting the cock into him and fast. He bit his lip and tilted his head back, trying to aline his hips up with the others so the tip slipped into him yet once again it didn't. His body was flush and sweat beaded on his skin as he reached down the third time, spreading his legs more while moving to squat over him. Gritting his teeth and shutting his eyes tightly as he sank onto the short, yet thick length of the smaller alpha, crying out in measurable pleasure. "More! More, alpha!"He sobbed with bliss.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Awww Jamie's short! No matter, he would grow as he mature ;))

Jamie groaned loud from getting his length impaled. He was a virgin and everything was new to him. His alpha awakened in him and under the drive of natural calling, he buckled his hips to push his cock deep into the omega above him. His inner alpha was pleased by how strong his omega was, suitable for bearing large and many pups. He shoved up into the eager hole of the captain, like a knife slicing through butter, effortless and smooth. "My mate, mine, take me, take all of me in you." He mumbled thrusting up fast, instinctively chasing the immense pleasure and pleasing his omega.
((Hehe. Morrison still likes it though.))

The captain cried out as he leaned over into the alpha, wrapping his big arms around him and gripping him to his chest as his thighs flexed. He groaned, sinking down into the thrust, panting into his hair and ear as he was shoved into repeatedly. Morrison tilted his head back again, supporting himself on both arms as he leaned backwards, his thighs shuddering while he lifted himself then sank down again. The thrusts shoving up right against his prostate, just barely touching it as he cried out, an extra burst of heat releasing from him like the others cock was a poker and his prostate was the hot coal. He groaned, this wasn't his first time, far from it and yet this felt like he was going to cum heaven down to earth with just this one session. Though, of course it wouldn't be enough, his heat wouldn't be satisfied with just one time, not in the slightest.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie had been all new to this and the sensation surrounding him was so overpowering he felt lost. He could only obey his natural instincts and thrust up hard and as deep as he could go into Morrison. His inner alpha felt like he had missed something so he pulled Morrison down, sniffing around his neck to find the spot that's most lucrative. The part that's where all alphas aim for. His skills were disastrous, his rhythm off but with his omega being quite in control, he could just relax into it and enjoy the pleasure.
Morrison took the reigns of their session together and ran with them as he moved his body in a rough and fast motion. Wanting more and more now without waiting, he needed him like the air he breathed, crying out now with each brush against his sweet spot. He was barely aware though the fog of his own pleasure that he was repeating two words now 'alpha' and 'yes', he bounced on the alphas cock desperately. Wanting to milk every drop from him to take it and have his pups, so many pups, he drooled as their hips slapping together made a symphony of lust, flesh on flesh and fluids mixing. As one. Something about the awkwardness and fumbling just made him want it more, it was new and exciting and he got just as much pleasure as he would get from a veteran. He leaned forwards when his alpha tugged him down, whimpering softly at the sniffing against his neck and then the teeth, he purred in excitement. This time he said,"Do it, alpha... Make me yours... All yours... Yours... Yours..."He had slowed his bouncing down to deep grinding, pushing his prostate as far as he could against the others cock tip while his anus spread around his base.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,060 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,832 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,903 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,260 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,658 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,794 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,008 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,713 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,665 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,531 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM