Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite?
Des looked over his best friend, he had been oddly quiet all afternoon, yet Des was attributing it all to one of the younger one's moods. It was Des' first year out of high school which meant it was the first year he and his pal were apart for such long hours. There wasn't any more car pulling everyday or seeing each other at school. Des was the kind of guy people didn't liked to mess with. He was tall and barrel chested and had a deep voice that sounded too adult to belong to an almost 20 year old. He had dark hair ;, long dark hair he sometimes kept out of the way in a ponytail and drove a motorbike all around town. Yet perhaps what made Des really scary to others was the fact he was a dragon. His first change had come some years ago and that was what had brought all the muscles and strength he didn't used to have before.

"They aren't bullying you are they?" he asked with a pause as he found a good stone to make it jump over the surface of the lake. He had gone to pick the younger man at the end of the school day and had taken him to the forest to make stones jump and drink beer.
Lukas noticed the looks Des gave him but didn't return them, as he sat on the lakeshore with his knees pulled up and his arms rested on his legs with a beer in his hands. His thumb ran along the rim of the top and he tilted his head slightly while watching his friend throw stones. It had been a hard few months of school since Des had graduated and he was on his own for the first time in his life. They were always together, through thick and thin, it was scary to think that he was by himself now even if he was close to graduating himself. He shook his head at what he was asked,"No, they leave me alone. They know you still look out for me." He frowned just a bit, he wasn't as big of a guy as Des even though he wished he was. He wished he could defend himself without being expected to call Des for help.

Lukas wasn't that small, he was average sized and even just a little skinnier than any other guy but he was attractive in a special sort of way. His hair was dark and curled lightly on top of his head, his face was slim and bare, even if he was about to pass his 18th birthday he hadn't grown any facial hair at all. He frowned again, just a bit depressed about the turn of events in their lives, he felt alone even with Des right there beside him. It felt...different now,"Have you gotten a job yet?" He looked up at Des curiously.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Good" the deep voice boomed through the lake and Dea cleared his throat "sorry... sometimes it comes much deeper and stronger than I intended" He's aid talking of his pitch of voice "I guess at least it's no longer fire that comes out unexpectantly" he chuckle as he remembered the little incident, just a few days after shifting to his true dragon form where we had accidently burnt Lukas' eyebrows "no more unexpected makeovers for you at least" he said as he threw another stone and took a sip of his beer.

"I did. I'm working at a gas station. Being a grown up sucks..." he called with a sigh "I mean I had to get a job and stuff as I couldn't make it into the firefighters.... guess I'm too dumb for that" he said clearly bummed about it "But... at least I still have you, you and your all of your moody glory" he said teasing but it was clear there was fondness behind his words
Lukas jumped slightly, he remembered when Des had burned him and snorted as he nodded,"Yeah, good for you too, I'd have to shave half your head if it happened again." He said and smiled that time, swirling the liquid at the bottom of his bottle and swallowing the rest before standing up, he grabbed his own rock. "Yeah, well you can go anywhere you want now. You're out and you even have wings!" He pat his back and looked off at the lake as he took the rock and tossed it across the waves with just the right momentum to skip it.

The human looked at his friend, they were the outcasts, but they had no problem being it. He punched his arm playfully,"You aren't dumb." He sighed and looked down at the water that almost touched his feet,"I haven't been feeling well for a while." He took the bottle and tossed it into the lake.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"First you'd have to be able to catch me and dominate me and I doubt you would be able to do that" he said with a smug smile as he made his rock slip till the other side of the lake (thanks to his dragon strength) "Oh sure... I can go anywhere as long as I'm a productive and active member of society that earns his own money, even if it'd at a job that makes your brain go Jell-O from hiw boring it is. I almost miss Mr. Zimmerman..." he said and chuckled as he mentioned the most hated professor in all of Highschool.

" I'm dumb. I only graduated because of your help and... it's the reason I couldn't get my dream job "he said with a sad smile " you feel sick? or is there really someone I need to go punch? "
"I've just got to jump you when you're sleeping." Lukas smiled as he looked at Des, then watched the rock skip half way across the lake, impressed,"Well what do you expect to do without money?" He asked him,"At least you can save up and decide to go anywhere you want to." The human looked at his friend and he was actually confused for a moment as he thought about why he just might not do that. He looked away from him and slipped his hands into his pockets as he shrugged,"I dunno, I'd rather work at the gas station than listen to another one of his lectures on anatomy." He chuckled, nudging his friend again,"Hey, don't blame me because you didn't studying like I taught you to."

"No, it's not because of anyone. I just think I might be coming down with something." He turned and grabbed another beer from the cooler, using his belt and buckle to twist off the cap and taking a sip. Refusing to go home even the slightest bit sober.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,695 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,124 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,745 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,988 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,282 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,146 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,918 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,048 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,924 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8