Closed Experimental Results (Closed with Citus)
Name: Delevar
Biography: He and Aesoneus have known each other since they were young they grew up in the same town with their families being close by. They two of them stayed as close friends and even became roommates when they left home. Delevar is a practiced mage and one day he finds something that changes their lives.
Appearance: He looks like an anthro cat with grey fur and blue eyes. He stands at 5ft. 7in. Weights: 136 pounds and his physique is skinny with some muscle on him, but not a lot of muscle.

Delevar goes into their home and places his pack onto a table “Hey I’m home I was off searching a ruins for awhile and found something that may interest both of us.”
Name: Aesoneus
Age 22
Biography: As written above he knows Delevar since he was a little Child and is currently living with him. He is a fine fighter with AL sorts of weapons but prefers lances. Althougb his dream is being a scholar.
Appearance: He is a Centaur with his lower horse-part looking like a fine war blooded horse with black fur. His human body has pale skin and he has ebony black long hair. His eyes are deeply blue. Also he is a little muscular.

“Hey, what is it? One of your weird experiments again? “ Aesoneus responded with a little bit sarcasm in his voice.
Delevar answers “Not all of my experiments are weird.” He takes a book out from his pack “I found this book in a ruin I was delving into.” “I was able to translate the ancient language to most of the pages and I was able to translate this page.” “It says this in this very page that it can create a new younger life for someone it sounds like the key to eternal youth to me.”
"Oh that's sounds very awesome!. More time for us to discover all stuff that is out there!" Aesoneus replied with amazement. "But are there any side feects? You always have to be careful with old magic"
Delvear reads over the page more closely “It says that we may have some swelling and some vomiting.” “The vomiting for a month and the swelling for three months then the process will be completed.”
"That doesn't sound too bad for eternal youth if you ask me" Aesoneus said while checking his weapons and armor that laid on a table near him. "Is there anything we need for doing that experiment? “
Delevar answers “Well I have most of what it calls for however it also asks for an ingredient you may have to get in private.” “It asks for a piece of your DNA and your essence for the last ingredient.”
"In private..... What exactly are you referring to? “ Aesoneus asked curiously.
Delevar answers and a little nervous to tell “Well your DNA can be a hair or something like that, but when it asks for essence as well it’s asking for your sperm.”
"Ahh, why so nervous?" Aesoneus said in his typical kinky type of humor. "No problem you will get that. Although there may be an issue. Since because of my body I can't reach my thing" He said. This time a little nervous too.
Delevar asks “Well I could help you out though this will purely be to help this spell work not anything else understand?”
"Yep totally understand!"
Delevar asks “Where in the house are we doing this?”
"Maybe somewhere where it is not that noticeable for the other around here. I guess your working room is quite isolated."
Delevar sighs “Fine though be careful I don’t need your giant horse ass breaking anything in there.”
"Hey I am not that careless if you think that." Aesoneus and Delevar were leaving into Delevar working room.
"Wow", Aesoneus said, "This is all very fancy stuff you have here. Also I am very surprised you let me inside of your holy halls"
Delevar answers “Thanks I make sure to hold up a good work area.” “There’s hardly ever explosions in here.” “By the way I don’t let you in here because like I said you can be a little clumsy sometimes with your back end of your body.” “So you need me to take off your armor or can you do that on your own?”
"To an extent I can remove my armor, yes. But it would be nice if you could help me out of the last parts on my butt and legs. That would be really nice." Aesoneus began removing his armor. During this he revealed his pale skinned slim but athletic human body. While removing his breast plates he looked at Delevar and said humorously as always:" Hey what are you starring at? You have seen me a few times without it and I am still partially in it so would you kindly....."
Delevar shakes it off “Yeah I know I’ve seen it before our parents sometimes had us bathe together.” “I’m not staring through.” He goes over to his ass and starts to remove the armor on it.
"Thanks for Helping there" He said, "You are sure you want to do this?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,695 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,124 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,745 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,988 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,282 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,146 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,918 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,048 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,924 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8