Mpreg Central
C Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) (/showthread.php?tid=10207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) - bhdire8 - 10-26-2016

Carl silwntly sighed as he recognised the denial. He didnt know what he was hoping for, but perhaps denying it wasn't something that he should feel surprised as a coping mechanism. He decided this phase will pass on its own, and frankly as the baby grow further, it would be hard to just ignore it. For now, he would just ler Eithan cope and not mention too much of the baby.

"I do not need you to stuff yourself, but I don't want you to push food around." That's something he noticed Eithan had been doing for the last month. Right after the nauseousness died down, he had gone through a phase of feasting, but as he noticed his pants getting tighter, he had started limiting his food intake.

RE: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) - Lovebite - 10-26-2016

Eithan glanced back at Carl as he made his way to the main floor of the house, his other hand making it's home in the opposite pocket when it did. As he moved towards the kitchen in his journey, sighing quietly,"Sometimes I'm just not hungry."He answered him finally, taking a seat at the table and pulling his plate forwards, at this time he didn't want lemons, he wanted pickles and lots of it. He blessed the chef for always making things as good as he wanted them.

Carl looked at Eithan carefully, he observed what he attacked first on the plate and marked down mentally on what he had chosen to eat at last. So it's pickles. He found rhe chef's ideas to be ingenious to have out some pickles as side dish today. He could see from Eithan's brightened eyes that he had been craving it, but he certainly wouldn't have voiced that out loud, being such a common pregnancy cravings. He thought maybe later he could get some ice cream around, beat around the bushes so to speak. 

Even though it was slightly awkward, he tried to start some small talks. "It's getting cold now. Do you like snowing?"

Eithan picked up the sandwich that was filled with pickles and smoked meat and cheese before chomping down on it happily. This was something great to take his mind off of everything else. Though if the other man were to sneak some ice cream around him he probably wouldn't give it a second thought, he didn't want any sweets, he wanted salties and sours. Nothing else.

He glanced up at the small talk and swallowed what was in his mouth, licking his lips and nodding,"I like snow, but the holidays I like more."He replied, looking down and thinking about Christmas as his free hand moved slightly towards his middle, would their son be their little Christmas present? It would be the greatest gift he's ever gotten by a long shot. He moved to take a sip of his juice instead,"The look of snow is really all that's good for it."

"Hmm i used to live in some place that dont snow. I was so excited the first time i saw it snowing out there. Though then soon I found the snow just made me feel even more lonely around. It just covered all noise you know? Even the kids in the neighborhood dont come out to play anymore in those weather..." carl got lost in his own thoughts looking out the window.

"I lived in a small town before I moved to the city, we got snow there though I never really went out to play as a kid."He shrugged, placing down the cup in his hand and picking up his sandwich again,"Before you brought me here I didn't think I'd ever live in a place with snow again."He said and took a bite, chewing silently, he never thought of where he might be until now,"Well, you'll have something to bring your mind off of it soon."He said and looked up at him slightly with a small smile then back down again.

Carl wasnt able to respond to that. "What? What could bring my mind off?" He looked at Eithan somrhow stupefied. He was mesmerized by the slight smile that brought out the best of Eithan, who he had always found extraordinarily beautoful.

Eithan looked just as confused as he looked at Carl,"Your son. The...the baby."He tilted his head slightly and laughed somewhat nervously, a hand going towards his middle again,"I know this isn't going away any time soon."He said,"You'll let me go after you cut it out right?"He asked almost in a voice that held no emotion towards the infant inside of him.

Carl found himself unable to answer. It was his original intention to let Eithan leave after this experiment had finished. He would need other samples to generalize the result for his drug. However when he really thought of letting Eithan go, he found an overwhelming disappointment and abandonment.

"I.... I... and what? Cut it out?" He paled at how Eithan objectified the child. "Excuse me." He almost escaped of the room, unable to hold his emotion any longer.

Eithan's brows furrowed and he nodded some,"Yeah. Cut it out. How else could I have it?"He asked, honest hearted with the question and looking unnerved at the way Carl looked when he mentioned the situation. The man cleared his throat and looked down as he moved his hand away from his stomach now,"I'm sorry, should we not talk about it now?"He flushed, looking at the man still, he had always been well articulate and mannered, he wondered if he had been rude.

Carl closed his eyes to settle himself. He realised he had already bonded with the child and also Eithan so much that he was very affected by what Eithan had just said. He breathed out a deep sigh and got his emotions in check, reminded himself that this was a subject for his experiment only. When he reopened his eyes, they were steely and cold again.

"I am not going to do a cesarean section. You will be able to birth the child natrually. My drug was designed to perfectly replicate the whole pregnancy process, in some ways it was even an improved version. That's what I have been aiming for all along." He said calmly. Glancing at the belly, he added. "I think we have held off the other tests for long enough, we would proceed after lunch."

He wasn't sure how he felt when the other man looked at him like he had, he was uncomfortable now and had lost the rest of his appetite even with half a sandwich and chips on his plate. The younger man looked down for a long moment at his unchanging plate as his hands moved to fully cradle his well sized mound. His brows furrowed and he nodded at the question. He was ready to finish for the week, he felt awkward and anxious now as he stood up to his feet. "Will there be drugs for the pain?"

"If your daily drug was working as I have designed it to, you wouldn't need any pain relief at all, that's how 'improved' it is. Now do not think you could just go now. Sit back down and finish your lunch. I already mentioned you needed to eat properly." Carl was unrelenting. He stared at Eithan sternly until he sat back down on the chair. Unconsciously, he had to hold on the chair to sit down now, a gesture typical to all prrgnant women.

Eithan pouted some as he slowly lowered himself back into the seat again with a huff, picking up rest of his meal and all but stuffing it into his mouth as he did. Then swallowing it down with a few gulps of juice and a few chips,"Done."He said, grimacing and then burping beneath his hand,"Happy now?"He sat though for a few moments, not moving to get back up,"What tests are left anyway?"

"Well the usual routines. Measurements, breast and internal. You should be quite familiar with them now." Carl took some bites of his food too. He deliberately ate slow to let Eithan digest his food a bit first. With a full stomach it could be tricky to do internals.

"Breasts?"He looked down at himself slightly, hands moving from his belly to his chest that was bound by his tight tee shirt, he frowned some. "I wouldn't call them breasts."He muttered mostly to himself, then moving his hands down to rub his mound,"Those were hormones you fed me, weren't they? All this time, it was stuff to help my body carry."He spoke aloud and snorted lightly with a shake of his head, eating some more of his chips,"Why did you drag me into this? Why me?"He looked down and shrugged, moving his hand away from his stomach now.

Carl didnt miss how Eithan ate more of his food as he was just waiting there."hormones are involved, but its not simple hormones that could induce such changes in your body. You would be able to breastfeed, so calling them breasts was quite fitting I would say." He paused a bit at the final part. Looking up from his food, he said to Eithan "I kept on asking myself these few months too. Why you? I really shouldn't have picked you." He had regreted, especially today. Why had he been stupid enough to choose someone who he had been genuinely attracted to. Someone that fitted what he always imagined for a partner.

He wasn't sure what that meant exactly, though he didn't think he could understand either if he was told by the doctor, and he flushed in the face. The young man shaking his head quickly,"I won't be doing that."He said simply,"If I let it breastfeed...them...? If I let them breastfeed then these things will never go away."He pouted again while his other hand pawed at his plump nipple that could be seen perked against the fabric of his shirt,"That's what happened to my sister."He looked up at the older man slightly and went silent as he looked at him in a strange way, tilting his head some, the patient stared.

Eithan had no idea how to reply to that. He was lost in this sort of dream, he looked up as he sat back in his chair, this was his seat. Where he always sat when they ate. There was a chandelier and even embroidery around on ceilings. This wasn't a life he wanted, he wasn't like Carl. Not at all. "Novelty."He finally said,"You don't want me... You're interested by me."He sighed, pressing his lips together, that must be the reason.

"Whether you want it or not, the breasts would be here for a little while at least, you would know more about them in the near future anyway." He glanced at the cute little nipples, wanting to play with them somehow. 

He laughed bitterly at the "novelty". How he wished it was just interest he had in this young man, he wouldn't be in such emotional turmoil now if it had been that shallow. He glanced at Eithan, not saying anything else but continued to munch on his food. 

"Make up a new word for them."He told Carl,"I don't want to call them breasts or tits...or anything remote to that."He frowned some when he saw where the other's eyes travelled and turned himself away slightly. Only making them wobble atop of his rounded belly, he sighed and looked down at the other when he chortled. "You don't think so?"He asked and sat up in his chair, leaning forwards with his chin in his hand,"Don't tell me you think that this is love? How could that be it? You're a sick man."He then went to push himself up carefully from the chair, grimacing as his stomach shifted, feeling a bout of heartburn but ignoring it.