Mpreg Central
C Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) (/showthread.php?tid=10207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) - bhdire8 - 10-27-2016

He held his belly when he thrusted, not wanting the motion to sway the precious cargo too much. He thrusted deeper and harder as time went by, no longer able to hold back. As Eithan lowered his upper body, he moved his palms up to the lower back just above his butt and press down hard, kneading the two globes of flesh as he thursted even deeper, getting lost in the sensation.

RE: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) - Lovebite - 10-27-2016

He was rocked into the man's hands over and over again as he grunted and moaned and gasped, drool creeping out of the corner of his mouth while it hung open. His breasts wobbled as well as his plump ass that widened on the others cock, he groaned out,"Ah... Ah... Ohh..."He cried out, slick gushed out from him and he turned over to wrap his legs around the other tightly, gripping his hair again and bringing him into a kiss.

Carl couldn't wait to capture Eithan in his mouth again. He sucked on his lips as he leant forward to plough deeper, the belly of Eithan would be nudged lightly everytime he made a move. He supported himself with his arms beside Eithan's head. He moved in a rythm that matched Eithan's rocking, his cock trapped between them got rubbed by the belly and his abs.

Eithan grinned, it felt like the night they met again, his tongue slipped into his mouth and he tangled with the others tongue hotly. He moaned as his belly was rocked and nudged, the discomforting pressure was overridden by the euphoria of being fucked so thoroughly. His mouth hung open and he invited the others lips and tongue, hands moving from gripping at his hair to gripping at his shoulders. As he whined with pleasure, his cock was being squeezed and manipulated to fit between them as they were rocking together with the thrusts, he whimpered.

With their tongues tangled Carl attacked even deeper when he pressed Eithan's head into his. He wrapped a hand behind Eithan's back to make them touching even closer, using his chest to tease his brests. He thrusted deep, wanting to coat his innermost parts with his seed. He was getting close, with how Eithan's prick was throbbing against his abs, he believe Eithan was close too.

He gasped for breath, curling into the older man's body as he was hanging over him, pressing into his body and huffing against his face with his hot breath. The younger man groaned as he felt his balls tense, though it went away and he was glad that he had a few more thrusts left before he would be too far gone. Thin milk leaked from his nipples and he bit the others lip lightly after pulling his tongue away,"Deeper."He panted, leaning in to bury his head on the others shoulder and the crook of his neck,"Please~"

Hearing his request Carl heaved Eithan up, he grabbed his butt and pulled the cheek apart to get in deep, added to the effect of gravity he almost got even his balls inside. This angle also allowed him to nudge on both the cervix and prostate in every thrust. He panted beside his ear, nibbing on the earlobe and said "Deep enough? Deep enough to let you comr? Come for me Eithan, come for me."

The young man shuddered and trembled as his ass bounced on the others balls and cock, crying out with each thrust while his eyes teared up. He grit his teeth, back arching in the others grasp and his eyes rolling back with pure bliss. Eithan nodded frantically and his toes curled as he finally released his infertile load in the cramped space between their bodies. He whimpered and moaned aloud, tilting his head back to bear his neck in submission, unable to control his release as he experienced orgasm like a woman for the first time. Seeing white.

Carl moaned loud as he felt the canal clamping tight on him when Eithan shoot his load, what surprised him even more was his cock felt a splash of warm liquid from deep within -- Eithan had squirted deep  like a woman. This dual stimulation pushed Carl over the top too and he exploded deep within, he bit down hard on his exposed neck, feeling extremely possessive of this perfect man in front of him, making sure that the area would bruise showing his ownership.

Eithan cried out at the bite and laughed, almost drunk with pleasure, humming happily as he wrapped his arms around Carl with his fingers finding their way into his hair. The young man slumped against the older as he panted heavily for a few steady minutes after they had came to their climax. His legs were still wrapped around him and his hands moved to run down his back now instead.

RE: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) - bhdire8 - 10-28-2016

"Eithan...." Carl called out Eithan's name, holding him by the lower back. This was one of the best sex he had had, probably surpassing any other. "This is good... this is so perfect.... will you please stay.....?" It was only in the half delirious state as he was now that Carl would voice out what he really wanted.

RE: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) - Lovebite - 10-28-2016

The other looked down at him slightly when he called his name as he held his face at his chest, while his fingers played in his hair,"Hm...?"He tilted his head some and sighed, his eyes closing as he leant down to rest his forehead against the others. "I want to go home."He murmured, then pulled away to look at him,"Can't you understand why I do?"He looked desperate, even despite the sheen of sweat on his head that his dark hair, which was long overdue for a haircut, stuck to.

"I... I know I have been immensely selfish keeping you here, but I cant help it. I have lost too many things now I clutch on tight on whatever I have." Carl closed his eyes unable to meet those of Eithan's speaking so much desperation. He knew he would probably see something similar if he looked into the mirror late at night, aftee dreaming about his long lost family.

"Let's .. not continue with this. I shouldn't have said that." He stroked the dark hair that had made Eithan look almost feminine now, regretting breaking that comfortable silence before and was quite desperate in wanting to get back to it.

"You can help it. You can-"He continued looking at him for a hint of softness, his hands grasped onto his hair gently and he waited for him to meet his eyes which he never did. The young man pressed his lips together, letting him go now as he unhooked his legs from around him also, he looked away and out of the window of his office. They had made love twice during this strange relationship they had going. Once in his bed and just now, he still felt the other deep inside of him and rubbed his toes down his thigh and leg. "Can I go to my room?"He asked finally, turning his head to look at him even as he stroked his hair,"I'm tired."

At least eithan's still willing to be close to him after such awkward conversation wss some consolation. He had pretty much done all he wanted to regarding the tests, which were all aimed at testing Eithan's sensitivity. He nodded and got up, lifting Eithan up as he walked towards his own bedroom.

Eithan didn't know what to say when he was lifted up wordlessly then carried towards the door of the office, the one that lead to Carl's bedroom. He was sure not to get any sleep if he were to be taken there, he frowned slightly and squirmed in his arms some, biting his lip nervously. "What are you doing?"He asked him finally as he was laid down again, he sat up and looked at the other with his inquisitive blue eyes.

"You said you are tired, and here's the bed. Now rest." Carl also got onto the bed and pulled Eithan down. He wrapped him tight in his arms, a palm over his belly and ordered "now sleep. You needed the rest." He then closed his eyes too, keeping Ekthan in his arms as if holding a huge teddy bear in his sleep.

So that's how they slept for the months to come, if he had to guess, he was going on seven months pregnant and had gained all the weight back that the doctor worried about. Well, not just himself but the baby, he himself had obviously gained a few extra pounds, his cheeks were fuller and his body shape in general. He now had to wear specific supports beneath his shirts that Carl gives him, he knew that they were bras for pregnancy. His tits, which he had given in to call them, were wobbly and uncomfortable all the time, just like his entire body almost and nothing helped, nothing like when Carl was lavashing him months before. Though even with that thought, he complained often to himself that the older man was forcing his way into every little moment of his day, he wished he had time alone like before he had started showing. His views on him hasn't changed, despite how much Carl had tried to force him, though he seemed to only hide his dislike now since he had grown trust within their relationship and he would use that to his advantage.

The young man lounged in the doctors library, he had begun reading quietly to himself as well, no maternity books despite how much the older man shoved them in his face. He refused to accept that he would be here much longer after the birth, there was a lot of plans he had thought about doing to escape from here. Though all of them were next to nothing since he had no clue where they were living, he sighed as his finger runs along the curve of his stomach. He reclined with his back supported by a large pillow as well as a few angling his legs off of the side of the couch. The doctor had told him that had developed some sort of blood circulation problem because of the baby and it helped to sit down with his feet up to get blood flowing there. He could count on just one hand the pros to having his abductor's baby growing inside of him and would have to write down a list if he were to take track of the cons.

(Wow that's a huge chunk of input, I will try to keep up.) 

Carl had felt the general detachment Eithan had shown him during the past period. He found himself getting more and more settled with this false sense of security. Some days he still felt the hostility Eithan thought he had hidden well, but those eomiotns were so strong it was hard to ignore. Nonetheless, he let himself settle as Eithan no longer said out loud his desire to leave, and with his increasingly large belly, it was unlikely for him to have any escape plan. At least not after the child was born. Carl found it quite alright to live in a dream for a few months.

He had noticed lately that the clothes of Eithan were starting to be very tight, it stretched over his belly and breast, making him often squirm with discomfort and create angry red marks on his skin. He started considering whether it would be executable to bring him down to the local mall where maternity clothes could be bought. He had ordered some clothings for him, but he also wanted to bring him out to... show off in a sense, to everybody around that he had such a beautiful wife who was thriving with life. He was sitting at the other couch, reading together when he noticed the shifting of Eithan. He thought this could be a good timing and asked. "Eithan... would you be repulsed with the idea of going out in disguise? I think it was time for you for some shopping. however with your..altered body shape I guess it would be best for you to put on some disguise. what do you think?"

((Sorry, XD.))

Eithan had put down the book to focus on running his fingers along his belly, watching as his stomach indented with the movement of the child within him. He sighed quietly, his shirt didn't cover his belly fully, it clung to what it could and that wasn't much below his belly button as it gripped onto his breasts as well. The man glanced up at Carl slightly, flushing in the face when he saw that he had noticed what he was doing, though nodded quickly. "Yeah. I'd love that-"He started when he heard the idea of going out, that meant shopping, he was down for that,"What kind of disguise?"He asked him curiously, sitting up some and tilting his head, it was cold outside and with the look of the snow it looked like he would have a hell of a time waddling through it. "What were you thinking?"He continued questioning, not sure about saying yes yet with what he knew of the guy.