Mpreg Central
C Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) (/showthread.php?tid=10207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) - bhdire8 - 10-29-2016

"I am glad you liked it. Once the snow stopped it would get dirty real quick so now is probably the best time to look." Carl smiled at how happy Eithan was. It had been awhile since he last saw this carefree smile from him. They soon arrived the mall and he got to Eithan's side to help him out of the car.

"Stick to my side at all times. We are going straight to the maternity shop."

RE: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite) - Lovebite - 10-29-2016

When they got to the shop, Eithan was almost overwhelmed, it was obviously a small town though he wasn't sure were. It had to be a place that snowed, though that narrowed it down none. The young man glanced around them from beneath his hair, he held onto Carl's arm to keep from losing him in the thin crowd. He waddled at a quickened pace to keep up with the other, his eyes were bright and he looked to be glowing like Carl said, as he walked inside.

"Could we get pretzels later?"He asked him while his hands moved downwards to intertwine their fingers, his head leaning against his bicep quietly. "I can't get any bigger, can I?"

How Eithan leant into him had warmed Carl's heart and he was feeling like a generous lover. "Of course you can have it, love. I like seeing you munch on it with a full cheek like a hamster." Carl laughed lightly as they cruise through the small crowd. He could feel his belly nudging into his side and his hand when they walked. Some people were smiling at them and he smiled back, heart swelled with hos he had a family to show off finally.

They entered the shop in a little while and he waved off the approaching saleslady, not wanting any risk at all with how close she could get. "So what do you feel like? These stretchy pants looked comfortable here."

The young man grinned, actually happy that Carl had said yes to him while he blushed into the man's arm, his hair fell over his eyes and he didn't push it away. He noticed the stares they got, sure that they were good stares with the way people was looking at them, or him especially.

Eithan shrugged at the question and bit his lip as he pulled away from Carl to look over the shelf full of different types of pants. He reached for the sweatpants and leggings simply,"How far along am I?"He asked Carl, glancing up at him slightly and then down at the pants,"They go by month here."

"27 weeks. I think we should look at third trimester clothings. How about these? I like this shirt, 'it's a prince'!" Carl raised up a t shirt showing Eithan. "And it isvlong enough that could gobwith the leggings. Or do you prefer dresses." Carl smiled and moved towards the dress sections. Therr were even nigthgowns that Carl could picture would look great on Eithan's tall frame. They wondered around the shop and Carl was quite happy to see eithan seemed to be enjoying the shopping trip.

"Yeah, sure."He nodded, taking the shirt and laying it over his arm along with the sweatpants and leggings he's picked out, thinking of even buying some jeggings if he could find some that fit. Eithan let Carl pick out his shirts, he didn't like them much but they seemed to make him happy so he went along with them. The young crossdresser was just looking forwards to his pretzel, he nodded and smiled with the doctor, putting on a wonderful act since he seemed so thrilled. "If you think I can pull them off, but I'd rather not."He answered when asked about the dresses, it was simply a phase when he had been dressing up like a woman and now here this man was wanting him to look like the perfect little wife for him. He subconsciously frowned, looking over the good amount of things they had collected and then glancing up at his partner,"Are we going shopping for the baby too?"

Fooled by Eithan's acting, Carl thought Eithan was genuinely enjoying the trip and was thrilled that Eithan had mentioned about the baby himself. "Yes sure, the baby products were just round the corner. Or would you want to try on those clothes first? We would need to make sure they fit, wouldnt want them to be too tight, otherwise what's the point of buying them?" Carl smiled at Eithan and suggested.

"Yeah, you go get a buggy and I'll try them on."He told Carl, going to look for the changing rooms as he held the clothes in his hands. Eithan made his way into the stall and shut the curtain behind himself, plopping the clothes down on the bench and then looking in the mirror at himself. His hands moving to his middle, rubbing slowly and looking down,"We're getting out of here kid. Just wait."He told them, pressing his lips together, he knew it was a baby and he knew that it would be his baby. Though it wasn't his son. It was Carl's.

Carl saw Eithan entering the changing room and turned to look for the shopping cart. He felt a bit strange somehow, like a hunch that something bad would happen but he brushed it off as paranoia, probably from bringing Eithan out for the first time since he captured him. He went on to stroll in the baby area, looking at the onsies and accesssories, admiring the tiny socks and mittens. He couldn't wait to meet their son, and painted in his head a family outing. Soon, he thought, soon Eithan would embrace his new role and love the child as he did.

While Carl was daydreaming about their soon to be 'family', Eithan was planning out what he would do once he was free of the man. He felt down his belly for a few moments, he knew what he would do now, he wouldn't be the man's toy for long, neither would this kid inside of him. He poked his head out of the dressing room curtain after a while, when he didn't see Carl, he took it as his chance to flee. Eithan didn't grab anything, he didn't even look around, he just gathered his energy and walked -or waddled- as quickly as he could towards the door of the shop. He even made it out, glancing around for some help or any closest exits.

Carl had just found a really cute fluffy toy and wanted to show Eithan. He turned around to look at the changing rooms, frowned when he found the curtain of the stall where Eithan had been to be wide opened. He instantly knew that soemthing was wrong. He dropped the shopping basket and rushed outside, he knew with the size of Eithan's belly, he couldnt move that fast. He turned around and to his immense relief, quickly spot Eithan. He quickly got to his side, subtly grabbing his waste and leant down to speak into his ear. Any outsider would have thought it was a loving husband murmuring sweet words to his pregnant wife. "Leaving so soon sweetie? You should have waited for me." Carl's voice was deep and low, anyone who knew him well would know this was his angry voice, and Carl wasn't a man who get angry easily.

Eithan couldn't process his disappointment and shock when he felt the arm around him, his face twisted up in an intense mixture of emotion. The young man could do nothing but bury his face into Carl's chest with a silent sob, he just wanted to get out of here and he had no excuse for himself. He had a chance and he blew it, though what chance was it actually? What would he do on his own in the middle of nowhere, broke and going on his third trimester of pregnancy?

He quickly tried to come up with a lie,"I had to pee."He looked up at him with wet eyes, hoping that the older man would let this go, wishing that he could get a pretzel and pack up the car with the shopping. Then just head back to his prison in the country.

"Oh is that so? I know how our naughty baby added pressure to your bladder. Now let's go to the toilet together. I know they offered a family toilet here. With how you started to get clumsy I wouldn't dare to let you go alone." Carl smiled sweetly at Eithan. Whoever heard what he said out loud would agree that Carl was a thoughtful husband, but only Eithan could feel how much pressure Carl's hand on his waist was exerting. He pressed Eithan to the direction of the toilet, forcing him into the family one catered for the need of couples with small children.

Eithan nodded some when he asked, he noticed that he was trembling, wondering what Carl had in mind for him as he flushed in the face. He squirmed at the hand digging into his waist, whimpering quietly as he was forced inside of the restroom and tugging away from the other man. "I'm sorry."He said quickly, looking up at him, pressing his lips together and rubbing at his eyes with the backs of his hands,"I don't want to be here any more! I want to go home, I'm done playing dollhouse with you, you perverted bastard."

Once they were in the rest room, Carl's eyes turned steely cold. "You have lied to me! Betrayed my trust! Is it acting all along? Trying to convince me that you have accepted the baby and our relationship? How long have you been acting now, I dont even know what was real. I felt so stupid for trusting you. I thought you had been genuinely happy back in the shop, and dreaming so stupidly on something like a happy future." He let out a breath, trying to calm himself a bit. He smiled a bit, putting on that calm facade. "So you are accusing me of being a perverted bastard. Very well. I will show you what a perverted bastard could do." Carl had just bought a sex toy back in the shop, while Eithan was in the changing room. It was a vibrating aneros with a remote control. He pulled down Eithan's leggings roughly and lifted him up to the counter for changing diapers. Forcing his legs wide open, he rubbed on the anus a bit knowing Eithan would produce slick on his own with the smallest stimulation now. He wouldn't risk hurting either the baby or Eithan even in his fury.

"Of course it was, because I hate you, you asshole!"He continued struggling to pull away from the others grasp,"You want me? You want this baby? You aren't going to get either of us!"He panted, the older man was stronger too, he knew that though he had almost forgotten what it felt like to be on the other end of this brute force from him. Eithan looked terrified when he was lifted up and placed onto the changing table, he pushed at his strong chest and struggled against his arms to no avail. "F-Fuck you... Nhh..."He groaned when his anus was touched, even lightly and he was gaping open for entry, wetness accumulating at his rim and smearing with the help of Carl's finger. "Stop..."He tilted his head forwards, gripping onto the others shirt and trying to close his legs but he couldn't with the man standing between them. "What is that?!"

Carl easily subdued Eithan. He was so much stronger than him, now even more so as Eithan had lost significant muscle over the past months under captive. Carl smiled slyly as he felt how Eithan opened up under his finger. He got the aneros out while holding Eithan down, he shoved it into him, making sure it was placed exactly on the spot it should be. There's no danger of it falling out now that it pressed squarely on his prostate. Eithan's anal muscle would just contract on its own with the stimulation and bring Eithan to continuous orgasm. He thoughtfully helped him pull his leggings back on as he squiremed uncontrollably and lifted.him back.down on the ground. He said softly beside his ears "now that's what a perverted bastard will do. Enjoy it while we walk around the mall. Didnt you say you wanted pretzels? Let's go get it now."

Eithan squeaked and whined as he wiggled with the force of having the foreign object shoved into his anal cavity, he whimpered as he was set down on his feet. His clothing fixed up again while the thing shuddered inside of him, he couldn't help but grip onto Carl tightly with both hands. "I-I can't-"He gulped, his knees were already weak with the tremors of pleasure thruming through him. "Carl, please... Ahnn."He moaned, curling forwards as he grit his teeth, he wasn't going anywhere on his own.

Carl held on Eithan tight to keep him upright. He knew how sensitive Eithan was now and there was no way he could walk on his own with the aneros. He however smiled encouragingly at Eithan and said "oh don't be naughty. It was your own request for pretzels. We will be getting that for you no matter what. Now let's go." He dragged Eithan towards the door of the toilet. He released him a bit to open the door, then grabbed Eithan's hand and pulled him, forcing him to take a step on his own but was ready to catch him in case his legs gave out.

Eithan pouted as much he could besides the grimace on his face as well, he was blushing feverishly and stumbled along side Carl towards the open space of the mall once again. "M-My clothes..."He stuttered, leaning against his partner and his eyes rolled back as the vibrator shifted with his first step,"If I-I cum... Nhh..."He whimpered, spreading his legs more as he was already struggling along like a bowlegged nancy, he pressed his face into his shoulder. "A-Are we still buying things?"