Mpreg Central
Abused necko - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Abused necko (/showthread.php?tid=10227)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 11-22-2016

Sora dozed off a small fever starting to rise. He hated this feeling of exustion and gut wrentching sikness. He was flushed in the face. His breathing was heavy and he almost looked weak.

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 11-22-2016

Ian started feeling something's wrong by how Sora leant into him, the rapid breathing and how plaint he got were signs that showed he wasnt quite himself.

"Sora? Are you alright?" Ian put a hand on Sora's forehead and found the temperature to be slightly high. He put him down on th3 couch and went to get a cool towel, a bit uncertain on what's happening.

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 11-26-2016

Sora remained quiet hus breathing still heavy. He was literaly out cold.

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 11-26-2016

Ian was th8nking ir he should bring Sora to a doctor-vet for neckos, but considered Sora would freak out even more if he woke up to a hospital. He lifted him up and got him to the bathroom. He stripped him down and rubbed his forehead and limbs with cool water to lower the temperature. Sora being so weak was something he had never seen before and he didnt like this even one bit.

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 11-28-2016

Sora made a small painful mewl as ian rubbed him down. He was traped in his mind with siria locked in a argument of prife over not leting siria come out and be his persona. He didnt want siria to have to suffer r his stupidity.

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 11-29-2016

"Shhh.... dont try to fight this, everything will be ok now, I am here to take care of you and there is no way I am allowing for anything to get to you. Now just go to sleep, you need that and just let it all go. Give it to me ans trust me to take care of you, both of you." Ian wrapped the necko in his arms, rubbing his back and feel his shivering in his arms. He thought he had a nightmare and this was the only way he could think of to break him from it.

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 11-29-2016

Sora snaped up his body going stiff then limp. He had clashed heads with his brother and they hadfoughttill they promised to slways be by each other.

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 11-29-2016

Ian continued his soothing rubs on the necko's back, feeling the tiny body slowly returning to his normal temperature. He could feel him tensed up and the subsequrnt relaxation, he wasnt very sure of what had happened but decieed he could wait until he returned to consciousness to figure it out. His hand slowly slipped to the belly and it could be his own thinking only, but it did feel a bit softer than before, slightly buldged out.

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 12-06-2016

When the snall necko reopened hus eyes one(the left) was sirias color the other (the right) was soras. He also had a kinda confysed look on his face.

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 12-06-2016

"Sora! Or...sia?! Have you brothers.....are you alright?" Ian was dhocked to see the different colored eyes, though the most important thing for now was to ensure the necko was alright. "You recognise me? Do you remember what happened before you pass out?" He felt the forehead and found the fever gone entirely, though how dazed the necko was didnt calm Ian's mind one bit.

"Shut up senpai your making my head hurt with all your complaining im fine i fainly found my self i remeber the fall down the stairs when i was young that split my persona in two!" the new sweet yet sharp featured face looked up at ian happilie purring.

"That's..... good. You gave me such a huge scare you know.... and the....alright too?" Ian slipped a palm on the necko's little tummy and asked. He got the necko closer to him, rubbing his face on those twitching soft ears and asked. Perhaps he could convince Sia....Sora... the brothers to take an ultrasound to check on the condition of the kitten developing within him. "How should I address you now then?"

"Hummmmm welll i want you to give me my new name!" the necko said smiling. His look much like that of a young child.

"How about... Zion?" Ian suggested. He was happy to know the necko was still fond of him and he nuzzled close to the necko, feeling his warmth and his natural body scnet that resembled that of a baby. "It sounded like your old name but not entirely. Somethign for a change."

"Hummmmm to boyish anything a little more cute?" the neck asked. His one silver and one red eye shining with joyfulness.

"Hmm you indeed have a high standard. How about... Sil? Sillian as your full name. With my name at the end. What do you think?" He kissed the perky nose and each of his eyelids, showing his affection to everything that the necko was.

The neckos tail swished widly in repsonse. "I like it!"

"Alright Sil. That's really good. Now do you remember what got you to black.out before?" Ian cautiously mentioned, keeping his palm on the little necko's belly.

"Yea its kinda hard to forget you know they made my tummy upset....." the small necko stoped and squimed over to the toilet vominting up bile again. "Damn i hate this so much!" sil said near tears.

"You could swear that easily after the cubs are born..do you think some lemon water would help? Something with a little taste?" Ian rubbed Sil's back and offered him a cup of water to rinse his mouth. "At least this would be temporary only."