Mpreg Central
Abused necko - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Abused necko (/showthread.php?tid=10227)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 12-06-2016

"Nooo no citirus that would only conflict with the acid of my stomache.... HONEY! That will help coat the stoache and xalm the neverves why dudnt i think of that sooner!" sil said head going up ears erect. The necko now seemed more of a kinda edgy fun but seewt creature.

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 12-06-2016

"Dont let me find out that's your excuse for more sweets alright?" Ian stroked Sil's hair and said. "Stay here, I will get it." He quite like this new necko, who wasnt too sharp like Sora or totally sweet like Sia, but the two together mixed well.

Sil waited a moment before standing up and sliping the dress off left in oly a sheer full body slip that ended at his tighs. Sil was hot the room felt like a suna for some reason and it kinda set the neckos nevees on end.

Ian gawked at Sil who was almost naked when he returned with the honey. He cleared his throat several times before saying. "Sil.... you... you are hot?" He got closer to the necko and touched on his smooth waist.

The necko turned and gleared at ian. "Realy that all you can think about right now ia your truly mean and hopless!" the necko suad looking hurt and insulted.

Ian frowned, not knowing how he had stepped on the necko's nerves again. "Woah.... what had I done now?" He was attracted to Sil, that's for sure, but he didnt intend to insult him or force him into anything, not when he was clearly uncomfrotable. He raised his hands in the air, showing his best innocent face and said "take the honey, if you dont like my touch I would stay away."

The necko broke down into tears seeing ians rreaction. He hadnt meant to be mean but ian was just so one track minded somtimes. Sil slid to his knees bawling. He wasnt sure what to do ian actions had made it seem like hed been to harsh. He was losing all control over his emotions.

Ian sighed. His love was always so challenging. He knelt down beside Sil, wrapping tentatively around him and patted his back. "Dont cry my love. I am sorry for whatever I did wrong. I am sorry you have to feel so nauseous. I hope you will get past this phase soon. Come on Sil, I hate to see you in tears." He soothed over Sil as best as he can, not having too much experience in consoling others himself.

Sil stoped sobbing and his breathing slowed hed dozed off eside ian exausted. He purred softly and nuzzled ians chest his tail wraped around his hips.

The next few days were chaotic. The mood swings combined with the new character of Sil had led to several episodes, though Ian had noticrd after each emotional explosion, Sil seemed to be more.comfortable and clingy to him. It might also be due to the growth of the cubs. There's a slight curve now over Sil's belly, and today Ian decided to raise the topic.

Ian, with a tray of food that Sil could stomach without triggering nauseousness, sat down on the couch. He patted the necko's curled form and said "sil, lunch is here. I am wondering..perhaps we should check on tbe little one today? An ultrasound to see your tummy?"

"Hummm......" the necko said cocking his head. Hevwanted to check up on his kits anyhow but wouldnt that mean a stranger would be touching him? "I dont know i dont like strange people touching me let alone looking at my body!" sil said a little tensly. His tone was kind of edgy and also spooked.

"I.would do that. I dont want people to touch on you too. I have everything ready, just finish lunch and we could meet the little ones in no time. Maybe even get to hear their heartbeats." Ian smiled and scratch behind Sil's fluffy ears to put him at ease. He took up a finger sandwich and fed Sil, looking at him.encourgaingly to take the food.

Sil leaned forward and took the sandwich from ians hand using his mouth then took the food in his smal hands and nibbled away. "Wgered you learn all this stuff about neckos and ultrasounds and medicne ia? You seem well trained." sil said gently between bitess. Sil licked his hands clean and waited head cocked for ias answer.

(Gotta got to bed sorry <3 love you anyway toughnnighty night)

"Before I got you I was researching extensively into getting a necko. You had been a gift sent from heaven. I was almost going to trade one in the blackmarket. I just knew I want a necko as my mate." Ian rubbed Sil's ears, smiled at how cute Sil was eating, and handed another finger sandwich to him, luring him to move forward to sit on his lap."You had been much more than any random necko now. Not really the pliant and warm little furball as I had imagined, much more trouble and messy." He smiled and paused. ".... yet I find that I like you as you are now, more so than I would ever get with any other typical necko."

Sil scooted close and purred curling up in ians lap cearfuly. "Well i love y little perv flaws and all even when you are a pain ib my ass it just reminds me how much you realy cear and do like me im glad to have you around even when our ins on naughty mode becuse i relize your atrattion all to well becuse i love you just as much." sil purred against ians chest. His expression was one of both thought and pure adoration.

"You are indeed a spoiled kitty." Ian smiled and commented. Sil was craving for live so much but he tried hard to look indifferent, sometimes annpyed by it. He knew, however, that deep down the little kitty was proud to be his love. He flicked the little nose of Sil, captured his soft tail and brushed through it while he purred in his arms. He quite like this purring, and it became his mission to get Sil purring as often as possible.

Sil stayed thete content to be close to ian. The small necko dozed off with out even knowing he had. His small hand griped ians shirt colar lightly.

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 12-07-2016

The necko had been sleeping a lot, undoubtedly because of the growing little ones in him. Ian sighed feeling Sil's weight becoming heavier and knew he had dozed off again. He rubbed his back and lifted him up, got him on bed when he immediately curled up. Ian set up the ultrasound and everything. He had a shipping of dresses coming and thought Sil might be interested.

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 12-07-2016

Sil continued to sleep his exustion was horible latly. He wasnt sleeping well at night becuse ian was always up taking cear of somthing for his shop. Even when ian was there he still had trouble with nusea and disconfort. He only seemed at peace during the day off and on heavy dozing. He remained sleeping while ian set up.