Mpreg Central
Abused necko - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Abused necko (/showthread.php?tid=10227)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 12-07-2016

Ian started to consider if he had to prepare for maternity dresses. He was sure there would be ones that matched with Sil's taste, but he would have to check with their combined personalities, would his taste also change. He would check when he woke up.

Having everything prepared, Ian returned to their bedside and waited for Sil to wakr up.

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 12-07-2016

Sil awoke rubbing sleep from his eyes cluching his tail to his chest then winced. His chest was sore another thing to add to the list of things his bidy was doing and he had no say in. He sat up slightly regreting the move as his stomache revolted and he quickly bloted to the bathroom to throw up bile. His eyes burning he hissed under his breath. "Damn it all what do i got to do to keep stuff in there shit im going to burn a hole in my throaght before this is all over!" the small wiper left his lips as a single bitter tear sliped down his left cheek.

Ian followed Sil and rubbed on his back, careful not to step on his tail that was lying there, motionless from how Sil was suffering. He pulled away Sil's hair and offered his chest for Sil to lay on if he needed it. "Sorry love, I was hoping this would past within these few days but I couldnt promise anything." He wondered to himdelf if this had anything.to do with the extra uterus in Sil.

Sil breathed derply trying vainly to settle his stomache to no avail. The nusea just seemed to get worse with every pasding day. Sil gaged again this time his small frame being yanked upward from the force of the revoil of his adominal mucles. He was in utter misery right now and he wanted it to end but with only two weeks in and 7 to go he was losing alll hope and happieness.

The necko sat by the edge of the toilet a look of sheer miaery on his face as his body seemed to go to war with him. He was in pain and disconfort almost every time he moved. It was great having a kit and all but the pregnacy was awful.

Ian stood up to get the honey and hid some catnib in his pocket. He didnt want to use that strong stimulus too much but if this continued it was very likely Sil would need some distraction. It had become a reflex now for his stomach to revolt and that needed to be stopped.

Sil sat there misreably when uan returned he poped the cap open and drank from the bottle like a child would from a baby botyle. He purred as he stoped and lowered the bottle. Still cluching in his tiny hands tightly. He turned and looked at ian for reasurance. His twin colored eyes cloyded with a mix of sadness and muttled hope. He waited for any sighn from ian that things were ok.

Ian gathered Sil in his arms and sat him down, rubbing his back, feeling the boned protruding now with how serious Sil's mornint sickness was. "Relax as much as you can, let your stomach settle. If you could get the honey down it would probably sooth your tummy a bit." He put his warm hand on th3 stomach, using the heat to sooth it.

Sil purred and nuzzles ians shoulder. Then gently stood up his black halter top and gray pencile skirt ruffled from the cuation he was sitting in. He then walked back over to the bed and layed on his back.

"Get some more.sleep my love? I have something for you when you wake up." Ian pulled the blanket over Sil and suggested. Some more sleeping could settle the stomach and get the honey down, Sil needed that nutrition now.

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 12-08-2016

Sil shoved the blaket away mewling in protest. "I dont wanna i want to see the damn things that are making my life muserable so i xan know how long to ground them onece there born and say it to there face!" the necko had a look of chalange on his face. He wznted ian to tell him no if he was realy that bold.

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 12-08-2016

Ian almosr.chuckled, he knew Sil would be adoring their.little kittens no matter what, Sora and Sia had been very loving, so there was no reason why Sil wouldnt be. Sil avting.like.this could be his nerves getting to him and he wanted a pat, or a scold, to ground him. "And you said you would be scolding our childrne when.they come? You saying they were damn.things? I am afraid I cannot accept that and need to show you how unacceptable it is." He pulled Sil over to lay on his lap, his bum raised high up and careful not adding pressure on his delicate stomach, and spanked him lightly for once.

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 12-10-2016

Sil pouted making a face like a hurt child. He rolled his eyes in defeat. And curled up next to ian fighting sleep. He refused to give in to ian or slerp. He played with his tail in an effort to keep awake. When that started to fail he decided to play with his hair. Finaly after about 39 minutes of thus he gave in and dozed off in ians lap. His heavy purring and heavier breathing the only signs that he was still fighting it even though hed already lost.

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 12-10-2016

Ian rubbed lightly on Sil's back, loving how th3 warm littl3 body press against him, the loud purring and breathing adding to his cuteness. He patted genrly on the humming back, luring him to further asleep. After ensuring the necko had been very deeply asleep, he put the necko into his lap and let him just curled into him.

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 12-10-2016

Sil slept on for serval more hour's before he reawoke. He rubbed his eyes and said n a half sleep tone. "Ian i love you thanks for taking me in!" He then looked up at ian a small smile on his lips.

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 12-11-2016

Ian smiled and lightly kissed Sil's smooth face. "Why is that out of the blue. Well I love you too my little necko. And our little ones too." He rubbed on th3 tiny bulge at the underside of Sil's belly. He lifted Sil up to go to a guestroom where the ulttssound was located. "Shall we meet our little ones for the first time?"

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 12-12-2016

"Ohhh yes!" He perked up at the mention of the ultrasound. Hid ears twitched his tail flicked. His whole body seemed to quiver in anticipation.

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 12-13-2016

"You are like a little cat ready to leap and hunt arent you." Ian smiled at how excited the little one was. "Now lift your beautiful dress up so that I coulr get to your tummy." He set ip the machine and got it ready.

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 12-18-2016

Sil hiked up his pretty powder pink fush tail saton dress with silver lace. He the sat back on the bed ears twiching. Hus every action and foucus on the small monitor beside him.

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 12-18-2016

Ian kissed the little bump. "I am going to add some gel that would be cold." The gel was translucent and cool, and Ian could hear a yelp from Sil. He smiled at his necko and patted his hand before putting the wand on the smooth belly. "…look at this..... that's our baby. Babies. You see the little jumping on the screen? That's their hearts..... here it's one, and here....hmm how many are we counting here?"