Mpreg Central
Abused necko - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Abused necko (/showthread.php?tid=10227)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 12-27-2016

Sil spotted a retty lilac and gray lace trimed cotton dress. He smilied liking how it was form fittingjust above the kneee and flowy at the waist. It also had half caped sleeves. He grined aliping off his old dress and sliping the new on one. The elasticc at the waist and just under his chest ket the dress in place and fiting slightly tightly around his middle. Sil grined placing a hand on his stomache. (Want to skip foward to 7 weeks)

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 12-27-2016

(Yea sure.)

Ian smkled seeing his necko had chosne his latest outfit and kissed him. "You look.stunning in this babe." He smiled ever rbightly with his love being so happy.

From that day on Ian had spent consdierable time making Sil feeling beautiful, xonstantly indulging into him with fancy dresses and sparkling jewels, determined to spoil hin rotten. By 7 weeks Sil had a spectacular belly and was starting to get difficulty moving around.

Sil was honestly misrable his cramped luttle ones never stoped kiking him in the side. He grumbled about having to go pee and stumbled to bathroom. His frame now apeared to be well past nine months and looked to be almost a month ocer due. As he finshed in the bath room he stumbled back to the bed room curling up under the covers as he was always cold.

Ian was in the other room marking down his revenue and financials of his shop. He came by to check on his pregnant love as he heard sounds, and sighed sering.him ccurled as much as he can with the belly in the way. He glanced at the clock and ddecided he could spend some time cuddlingwith teh heavily pregnant necko and offered. "Sil? Wanna come watch a bit of tv with me? You could bring the blanket as well."

Sils ears perked up at that and he un curled and head to the break room where he sat down on the couch. He purred knowing ian would warm him up.

Ian camr beside Sil and wrapped up the necko with his warm body. His hands cupped the heavy belly, rubbing it genrly as he switched on the tv. He kissed a bit on the necko's soft ear, enjoying the moment of peace with his love. "Still wearing that cotton dress arent you? Dont you want another one? This one is getting a little tight...."

Sil smiled purring deeply. Bit stoped as heft his midsection tighten unconfortably. He ignored it for a few hours but the tightness became more and more persistent. Just as he was about to say somthing to ian the tightnesz wraped its self around his pelvis forcing sil to stand up to eass it.

(Braxton-hicks or real contractions?)

Ian frowned. Sil neevr leave his arms that abruptly. "Sil? What is it?"

(Not sure yet still deciding what do you think?)
Sil said nervousley rubing his stomache. "The tightness in my mdisection started about two hours ago then moved to my pelvis!" sil looked spooked.

(Hmm i braxtons? I like having Sil w8th a large belly LOL wanna play with him a bit longer)

"Calm down. Describe to me, they are coming regularly?" Ian stood.up and asked Sil, pressing down on his hips, he asked. "Is the pressure here? Show me where does it start?"

(Ok then lets do this) sil placed his palm on bis stomache then usinng hih othen drew a kind of figure eight that started at the top of his stomache then wraped around his hips. "Ian im sceared!" he mewled "They keep coming at random times and there realy unconfortable!" sil was on the verge of a break down.

Ian released a breath as he heard the pains were coming at random times. He would have to closely monitor it though. "Babe dont panic. Calm down. Deep breathes." He rubbed the necko's back as he said that with determination. "I think they are not the real thing. Though I will have to check your dilation later. Tell me when they stop ok?" He kissed the necko to console him.

Sil felt a bit better but was still a little concerned. After nother hour they stoped and sil relaxed. "I dont feel them any more." he mewed softly. His whole body felt better now. As another hour passed sil started to get hungry this time his craving was for sweet pickles and peanutbutter.

"Your body is clearly prwparing itself for yhe birth now, first the contractions, then the energy replenishment." Ian smiled as he helped Sil up to get to yhe kitchrn. He noticed a much more.pronounced waddle now though he kept himself from commenting, knowing it would have saddened the necko who used to be so agile greatly.

After luch ian whent back to work and sil decided to take a nap. He dozed far longer han he relized becuse ian walked back after ork and he was ill oiut cold.

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 12-28-2016

Ian slipped into ybe room silently and rubbed the belly. He knew Sil was uncomfortably pregnant now, and there's so much he could do to alleviatw the discomfort. He rubbed it on the particular spots rhat the kits had been moving exceedingly vigorously, hopeing his touch would calm tbem down a bit to allow for their mommy to sleep a bit longer.

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 12-28-2016

Sil had no idea ian was touching him but it worked. For another hours the tiny still slumbered. He only moved once and that was to wrap an around his middle protetivly in his sleep.

When the necko came around, Ian was smilimg sweetly at him, with his favourite peanut butter and some toast on a tray, ready for the necko. "I thought you might want something related to peanut butter, and I strongly recommend you to not attempt on any stranger combinations."

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 12-28-2016

Sil made a mock pouty face. "But i like stange stuff with peanutbutter even if it dose seem a repulsive combo." Sil smiled and at dipped the toast into the paenutbutter munching it down slowly. When he finished he licked his fingers clean and yawned.

"You couldnt sleep any longer Sil." Ian chucklrdd. "You should start walking around. You had to start building up your muscles or the babies wouldnt come easily." He ruffled the necko's head as he sat down.