Mpreg Central
Abused necko - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Abused necko (/showthread.php?tid=10227)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 10-19-2016

Sora had one hand out ready to strike ian if he got close enough. " dare you to try and touch me now ill have three shots in before you can say shit!" sora hissed back arched assuming a more cat like lesz human poistion on all fours.

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 10-19-2016

"I am not going to touch you. You can come whenever you are ready. I just want to let you know that I genuinely wanted to let you just feel happy and indulge in your desire. Well one more thing, the dress you got wouldn't hang in for too long in your posture. The fabric is delicate and if you keep stretching ir like that it would break." Ian didnt step back, but he didnt move forward too. He knew it wohld take time to lure Sora out of the hiding place but he was determined to break at least some barrier now. He beliveed despite the fierce facade, Sora in fact, like any other necko, craved in touches and love too.

Sora relaxed his posture but only to spare the embarrassment of the dress ripping apart and leaving him exposed

"Did you not look the tiara Siria got? I do have a large collection so you could choose from it. You will be the one deciding what you want. And in fact I got other dresses too. Do you not want to take a look?" Ian said again, wanting to lure Soea out.

"Im prefectly fine here thank you!" he hissed. Sora hadnt saw the tiara but if he had he would have melted. He loved black gems and hearts. He wasnt coming out for pretty things hed had jewles and dresses thrown in his face before. He wouldnt be won like that again hed fight his way out if he had too. But that wouldnt come as his quick movements and body contorts had ripped the sutures of the surgery wound and tore open the bandaged wonds below it. Sras eyes rolled into the ack of his head and his small frame crumpled like a limp rag. Blood pooled across the floor the blue dress turning purple so dark it looked black. But not before a muteted "What...the..helll....?"

Ian was horrified to see Sora turning pale quickly and crumbled in front of his eyes.  He strided forward to pick Sora up and frowned when he saw he's unconscious and blood had soaked through the dress.  He cursed under his breath for the situation and quickly took him to the room at the back.

He placed the unconscious and pale Sora down, his blood red eyes now closed thought he claws still showed he was Sora, seeing him lying there so weak made Ian annoyed. His Sora should be spirited and had that glint of desire for love hidden deep inside those ruby eyes.  He quickly got the wounds and sutures done and lay him down on bed. After some consideration he went out to pick another dress that should fit Sora's taste and also the tiara that was thrown on the floor. He folded them up and put them nicely on the chair beside the bed. He himself sat far away, waiting for him to wakr up.

Sora awoke with his every mucle on high alert. "What the hell ow fuck those fucking sutures hurt you think you coild have made them any fucking tighter shit!" sora cursed only then relizing he had no clothes and burrowed under the covers.

"Well what are sutures for if they don't bind your wounds together, relax your muscles if you don't want it to hurt so much. Oh, I got your clothes on the chair, you can change into them." Ian said, finding Sora cute how he disappeared under the covers so quicklh after noticing his own nakedness.

Sora poked his head out "im not steping on foot out from under here you perv i wont let you balll sucking fuckers enjoy what you see!" he hissed burrowing under the covers again.

"Alright princess, I am bringing your clothes to you. Here, i got them right in front of you and you could just reach them if you get your arm out of that cocoon of blanket." Ian smiled again. Sora was getting so adorable he felt he really love him as much as he love Sia.

Sora reached his arm out and grabed the dress and sliped it on under the covers the form fotting poweder pink full body dress had a slit up the left side and a racer back with no strapsand a sweet heart neckline heart shaped cut in the toso filled in with red lace. Sora unburrowed and looked a the tiara." Gusse the brat has some sense of taste and i quite like the tiara!" said his tone normal again.

"I have a full body mirror down here. Want to take a look? You have to be careful with your movement rhough, no sudden motions ok? Dont want to get that spoiled too." Ian offered "and I can put that tiara on for you."

"I can do it my self thank you" sora said shying back some his claws at the ready to strike postion. "KEEP your pervy hands to your self!" sora stayed where he was not budgeing. He didnt trust an at all. He didnt trust people in general.

"Well alright I am not touching you. I hadn't really touched you anywhere weird have I? Now, the mirror is right here. Try to go slow alright? If you are feeling pain then most probably you are straining the sutures, do not just ignore the discomfort ok?" Ian raised his hands as if to surrender, though he hadn't back off any step.

Sora sliped from the bed the dress clinging every whete it should and some places it shouldnt. As he approachef the mirror he let out a small gasp. He liked the way the dress looked quite a bit but his body was still on red alert. He twirled slowly the dress fit like a glove. He pulled his gair to one shoulder and looked at the back it was a bit showy but not to showy. "Its pretty but that dosnt mean your off the hook pervy mc pervster!" sora said an edge to his voice.

He sliped the tiara on smiling for but s second.

"Well I am right here. Couldn't really reach you can I? But i have to say, you look beautiful in this. Why not put your tiara on too? That would have made it complete, my princess." Ian said, opening his palms to show him "and I also got this matching bracelet here. Do you want to try it on too?" Ian said, luring Sora to come as if using food to come out of the nest.

"Thanks but i dont like things on my wrist or my ankles or my neck!" sora ears when down at the mention of a braclet. He seemed spooked. He ajusted the tiara so it was centered but kept a close eye on ian.

Ian realised then that Sora must have some bad experience bring chained before. Given their history, he had no doubt it was awful memory. He apologized sincerely. "Sorry I didn't know. I should have known though. I apologize for that."

"Stop you whiny apoligies they piss me off more than your fucking cocky bs attitude you assume most times when im around!" sora hissed fur bristling. He hated peopke being kiss asses more than he hates cocky bastrds . he flexed his claws in warning making them click together. Hi ears were back.