Mpreg Central
Abused necko - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Abused necko (/showthread.php?tid=10227)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 10-20-2016

Ian moaned a bit at the fluffiness attacking him. He smiled even before he opened his eyed and caught the fleeting tail accurately and use it to rubb on Sora's face instead. He kissed Sora while he was squirming away and hugged him."Good morning Sora. I can see your tail's quite naughty. Hmm but that's really soft and silky. I guess I can get used to it being the wake up tool."

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 10-20-2016

Sora squealed and squirming backwards. "Stop it that's my tail you big butt!" he pulled his tail back and hugged it scowling at ian. "Mine!" he said firmly. He was still a little edgy about ian touching him but mainly when it came to his tail as it was sensitive.

Sora hugging his tail was very cute, but Ian noted that it was still forbidden area. "Alright your tail is yours. I won't take it away ok?" He smiled and instead ruffled his hair and scratched his ears, letting him keep a distance with him first. "So... time for breakfast? Anything you want to eat?"

Sora smiled and said "waffles!" he loved waffles. He purred at his mention of waffles. He Nuzzled ian shoulder trying to get him to get up quicker.

Ian laughed at how enthusiastic Sora was. "Alright waffles it is. Now careful don't move too quickly, you know you still got wounds on you." He ruffled Sora's head again, feeling the silky hair and the soft ears.

As they got to the kitchen, Ian let Sora sat at the stool beside the island. "Do you want to maybe help mix the powder?"

Sora lifted the dress to reveal the wounds were almost all the way gone no more than starches."i heal quickly!" he said pusing the dress back down quickly. His face was nearly as red as his eyes.

"Sora...." Ian was startled and actually can't pull his eyes away ehen he suddenly lifted up his dress and showed off his body. "You... are you sure you are not trying to seduce me?" He approached nearee Sora and put an arm beside him, hovering over the beautoful necko, but was careful not to trap him entirely.

"Dont look at me like that it makes my skin crawl" sora said not lookong ian in tje eyes. He didnt like that look the glint his eyes got when he saw his body. I made sora uneasy and nervouse. He felt like a piece of meat thrown to a starving wild animal.

"Ok alright. Sorry couldn't quite control myself, you are quite.. spectacular." He kissed on his twitching ears and backed off, he didnt want to force Sora into anything. His insecurities would need time to overcome and spooking him.right now wouldnt do any good. "So, I got the powder for the waffles here. Want to help me mix them well with the milk? Do you like blueberries? I got some fresh ones here that we can add in."

Sora shot up at the mention of blueberrys "Yay waffles!" sora cheered. He loved fruit je didnt much cear for meat. Niether did siris and that was becuse they prefered not to eat other animals. "Sora slid from under ian and landed lightly on the floor tail swish before he pushed his tail down in the back blushing.

"I like the little swishing tail, don't you try to hide ok? You are depriving me of the opportunity to see that little tail dancing." Ian smiled seeing Sora to be so happy. He also loved to see how Sora blushed, he looked positively adorable.

He opened the fridge to get the bluberries. "Here, add in as much as you want. Well alright maybe not too much. And if you want to sneak some as snack first I would make sure i would look away and pretend I didnt notice." Ian advised with a teasing smile.

Sora pooped on in his mouth smiling his ears twitching quickly. He put two handfuls in the batter smiling as he popped another into his mouth. He then took another hand full munching away.

"Hmm just as a friendly reminder, you would need to clean your fingers if you intend to sneak eat the blueberries secretly. They are all tinted in blue now." Ian almost chuckled seeing how happy Sora was smuggling those blueberries.

Sora licked his fingers clean smirking "what blue fingers" he said with a very blue tounge. He tryed to look inocent. His tail swished back and forth in a kind of half circle. His ears were floped to the side.

"Well now that' a blue tongue. And i must say your acting skills have room for improvement." Ian laughed out loud and flicked his little nose. "Alrightie Sora, I think they are mixed well enough to be put into the mold. How many slices fo you want?"

Sora smiled warmly and walked over to ian hugging his waist purring. He was glad that someone ceared. He was happy to be loved. He missed the warmth and kindness.

Ian was pleasantly surprised by this display of affection. He hugged Sora back and kissed on his sensitive little ears and on his perky little nose. "I am glad to see you so happy. I love how you smile. I will try my hardest to make that appear everyday." Ian lingered in the cozy feeling for awhile before asking again "so! Waffles now. How many you want again?"

"Two!" sora said looking up and head butting his hand lightly. He liked the feel of ians touch on his head. He enjoyed the way he stroked his hair.

"Ok two it is!" Ian got the waffles done and plated them. " I got ice cream, honey or chocolate sauce to go with them. Which do you prefer?" He looked into the fridge to take stock. "And what do you want for drinks? Milk, orange juice or of course water." He turned around and saw Sora attempting to nib on the waffle already and warned "careful it's hot!" But it's too late already.

Sora nomed on the hot waffle peice not fased by the heat "icream and water please!" he said. He then turned and wjent back to nibbling on his peice of waffle.