Mpreg Central
Abused necko - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Abused necko (/showthread.php?tid=10227)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 10-20-2016

"I am thinking you would end up eating them separately, with how fast you are getting to that piece of waffle." Ian smiled and got the ice cream with him. He preferred honey himself and he forked a piece with honey on it and offered it to Sora. "Wanna try one of mine? Equally delicious I am telling you with honey instead of ice cream."

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 10-20-2016

Sora took it and nibbled it tentivly. His red eyes sparkled as he nomed on it quite liking its taste. He stool on his tip toes again to reach his plate and take a peice of waffle with icteam from it noming it down with delight.

"Equally delicious isnt it?" Ian smiled at Sora. He wiped away the little ice cream on his little nose and tasted it. "Yep i confirm that honey and ice cream are both great with waffles." He smiled with a glint in his eyes.

Sora smile faded a bit that look in ians eyes spooked him. "Whats that look for again!" sora asked ears down. He hated that look. He wanted to disapear when that look came across ians face. It was that same look that master gave him. It made him want to run away and hide.

Ian sighed in hisheart seeing that cautious look back on Sora. With the ear flapped down he knew he had touched on dangerous ground again. Ian couldn't deny he felt desire towards Sora and Siris, but he would not force on them, especially on Sora who must have gone through horrible sex and physical abuse, much more than his brother. He raised his hand pretending to surrender "my pervy hands are here, not touching you or getting anywhere near you." He reminded himself to keep his desire on hold... even tighter.

"Now if you aren't going to finish the waffle soon the ice cream would melt even more, so unless you enjoyed it in oozing liquid form and soiling the crispy cusp of the waffle underneath,i guess you should keep on going." He smiled looking at the plate.

Sora relaxed a bit and whent back to eating his tail no longer moving the only sighn he was still tense. "Yum! Num! Num!" sora devoured his waffle and licked his fingers cleanm

They soon finished their breakfast and the atmosphere returned to more or less playful as before. Ian took the dishes aways and suggested they continue to look into suitable heels for Sora.

Sora agreed and sat down on the couch in the front of the shop. He waited for ian to come back.

Ian came back with several boxes.in his hand. He had picked some that he thought Sora would like. He placed them all out im front of him, knelt down to open the boxes and asked him "so, which one would you like tobtry on?"

Soras eyes landed on a pair of black peeptoed pumps with silver acenentes and silver roses around the pep hole. He sliped them on and walked around rather easily. He walked with a suanter making his hips swing anf his feet glide

Ian had to use all his self control to tear his eyes away from that cute little butt. He cleared his throat and said, careful to keep his eyes innocent. "You look really nice in those Sora. And you walked in them with such ease! How are you so used to them, i believe they were quite difficult to handle evem for women."

Sora thoght tha was a dumb question. He pointed to his ears and tail indicating hes part cat. "Well pervert if you must know since stupidity seems your strong suite im part cat making me highly flexable and easy to contort my mucules and bones!" sora said rolling his eyes.

"Alright part kitty you impressed me again." Ian smiled good naturedly. He found himself quife patient and tolerant whenever beside these brothers. They had gone through another few but decided the first one were the best. As Sora was admiring himself again in front of the mirror, Ian smiled and said "you look really elegant and pretty in that."

Sora smiled and looked at the mirror smiling so wide he could bearly fit it on his face. He walked over to ian and put his hand out like a princess would for a prince. He was expecting ian to just look at it or hold but if he figured out his angle he just might let him in a little bit more becuse he could use bis magic to test ians intent.

Ian was again surprised but thrilled by Sora taking the initiation. He smiled and playfully half knelt down to take the hand and kissed on it. "My princess, I am honored to be offer your hand. On my honor, I pledge my faithfulness and dedication to you. From this day on, you will have my undying love." Though he acted like a play, these words were in fact genuine and he spoke of it quite solemnly and his eyes had never left Sora's throughout, wanting to convey the message to the necko.

Sora blushed deep red then said "by my royal hand i do decree those words to be truth and by my royal side i shall way seek you!" he said knowing well he meant it.

"Thank you your highness. And rest assured for our happily ever after." Ian kissed on the hand again before stsnding up. "Now, shall we seal this vow with a kiss?" He decided he wanted to brave a kjss on the mouth, hoping thay Sora would agree to that.

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 10-21-2016

Soras cheeks redened but he didnt try to pull away. He looked ian in the eyes and tilted his head up. He was .looking into those orbs and started purring without even noticing he was make a sound at all.. He wanted to feel ians love.

RE: Abused necko - bhdire8 - 10-21-2016

The purring of Sora gave Ian great sense of achievement and he gently cupped Sora's face with one hand and kissed on his lips. He intended that to be a platonic and gently one but the sweetness and the little moan of Sora made him bold and ventured more. He felt his mouth opened a little more and he took the invitation to chase the necko's little tongue. Ian kissed deep wanting to show Sora of all the love he felt.

RE: Abused necko - Gadiva22 - 10-21-2016

Sora had no control but somthing kept picking at the back of his mind. Sora let ian in feeling every bit of his love and passion. He wanted more so much more. Somthing he knew be shouldnt do but he wanted so badly. He placed his tail in ians hand showing him he trusted him.