Mpreg Central
Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) (/showthread.php?tid=10289)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - bhdire8 - 11-06-2016

Stephan tugged on the baby a bit and it slid through Talon with ease, sufficiently lubricated with blood and amniotic fluid that splashed with its exit. He looked at the baby with teary eyes and soon the baby was wailing. He looked up to Talon and said "He is perfectly fine baby, we have a son now. You did such a good job!" Stephan wrapped the baby up and making sure he was kept warm before handing him over to Talon, careful of the chord still linked to him. He let Talon leaned towards him, holding the baby carefully to transfer it to talon's front and helped the exhausted Talon hold the newborn.

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - secretsparrow - 11-06-2016

He held the baby close to him smiling bring it close to his chest it wasn't long before the baby stopped crying and began nursing for the first time. Talon leaned his head back against the wall. He was still having light contractions but he knew that was normal. "Hes adorable, what do we name him?" Talon asked looking down at the baby.

"Hmm what do you think? He's a miracle baby that deserved some special name." Stephan smiled at the infant. "Do you think he is kind of on the small size? even though he did managed to tear you, your belly had been so big I was amazed he get to occupy all that space to himself." He said as he eyed the belly of Talon, which appeared to be still quite full.

Talon looked at his belly for a moment and shrugged, he didn't seem to catch on to what Stephan might have been trying to suggest he was to tired he wanted to sleep. They could come up with a name latter. By the time he awoke everything outside would likely be over and he would be able to be looked at by one of the doctors but he didn't have the energy to walk over there right now, and what if it had been burned down anyway? He tried not to think about it.

Stephan saw Talon was in no shape to really take in what he had said. He therefore decided to let that past, consoling himself that it was very unlikely, the doctors should be able to detect it if it was indeed the case. He put an hand on the underbelly while saying "Talon there's still slight contractions right? GIve me a little push to deliver the placenta, I will cut the chord afterwards." As he touched on his underbelly he thought he felt something hard, something that shouldnt be the placenta alone and he paled.

Talon gave a light push in hopes of expelling the placenta but what he felt instead was something solid and hard drop down further and suddenly. His eyes went wide. "N-no.. theirs anther one.. I can't, I'm to tired." he pleaded as if that might change it but there was no way around it, there was a second baby and soon the hard contractions would return.

Stephan let out a shaky breath noticing Talon had been aware of the situation too. He wrapped Talon up tight and said "Love don't panic. we have no other method than to deliver this second baby too. I know you are very exhausted now, but you are the only one who could help this baby now. If you give up, you are not only sacrificing his life, both you and the baby will be in serious danger. Now I know the contractions still hadn't picked up. Nap against me as best as you could to regain your energy. You will need it. I will try find a way to stop the bleeding alright? We are now in a difficult situation of a battle, we can only get through this together, like how we did so many times before ok buddie?"

Talon looked up at him, he was to tired to argue he let Stephen take the baby and set it aside well he rested closing his eyes he managed to get a bit of sleep. Luckily it nearly a full hour and a half before the contractions grew strong enough to wake him. causing Talon to open his eyes with a groan of pain clutching at his belly.

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - bhdire8 - 11-07-2016

Stephan had been cradling Talon in his arms, elevating the bum of his from the floor. The bleeding had stopped but as the 2nd baby pass through it was most definitely going to tear again, he could only hold on it to prevent it from tearing even deeper. The baby had been blissfully asleep beside them during the whole time which Stephan was grateful for.
Stephan offered a hand for Talon to grab onto as he was awakened by the contraction. Talon had been sitting on Stephan's lap sideways and he rubbed his back attempting to sooth him a bit.

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - secretsparrow - 11-07-2016

Talon was still tired he wanted to sleep but he needed to get the second baby out. He took Stephan's hand gripping it tightly until the pain let up and then he leaned back again breathing hard. He had resorted simply to whimpering whenever the pain became to much. He could feel the baby dropping lower but even with the returning contractions it was happening slowly.

The progress was slow and Stephan was a bit worried. He could feel Talon's strength draining as he combat with the pain. He dabbed on his forehead with alcohol to cool him down and support him as best as he could. He thought maybe they should make better use of gravity. He pushed forward the upper body so Talon was sitting upright but still leaning against him on his shoulder, he looked between his legs to find it still appearing the same, much to his disappointment. "Talon stay strong. Rest as best as you can now before you feel like pushing."

He tried to rest, leaning back against Talon. With gravity he could feel it moving down a bit faster and just a few contractions latter Talon's eyes went wide and without much warning he began bearing down. "NGGGHH!" His body went rigid as he pushed gripping Talon's hand tightly.

Stephan was looking with an anxiousness even greater than when their first baby was born. He had his fingers crossed so hard wishing the baby will arrive soon. He knew there wasnt much left in Talon, without even drinking watee for him to replenish. "Direct all the energy down Talon, it will be soon. The baby's brother had cleared the way for this baby, it should be fast."

Talon pushed again and felt the filmier burning sensation return. At least Stephen was right, this one was coming much faster. "UGGHH!" He cried out tossing his head back. The strongest contraction yet had taken over him. It was so intense he could do nothing but cry out as it washed over him lasting nearly a full minute. He tried to push threw parts of it but the pain was so intense. "I-I can't!" Talon groaned shaking his head.

"Talon you have to. Think of the baby who could be trapped inside of you, think of the possibility of suffocation if he was stuck there. Push through the pain I beg of you. You have to push hard." Stephan felr Talon almost convulsing in this extreme pain. The bulge was forming between his legs and Stephan knew the worst pain of tearing his wound again was yet to come.

"I-I can't.. I'm sorry." But even as he said this it was clear he had two anther contraction and he couldn't not push gritting his teeth as he felt the head move foreword more, His entire body ached he just wanted it out. There was only a few seconds before he was pushing again his eyes going wide the baby's head was reaching it's widest part the wound was going to re-open.

"Pant now Talon, pant!" Stephan let Talon hold onto his neck himself while he got his hand cupping the head and supporting the skin, where the wound was almost opened. He pressed on the wound and thereby, pushed the head a bit back in to reducr the pressure on the tear. "You could only do little pushes now Talon, or even not push altogether, let your body move it slowly forward "

He cursed feeling the head being pushed back a little the contractions were coming quick he tried to breath threw the pains but it was increasingly hard he needed to push the burning was only growing worse. "GET IT OUT!" He shreaked losing any composure he had. He was in to much pain to think he just wanted it out. Unable to hold back he push again.

"Talon dont push!" Stephan raised his voice too as he felt the head was moving forward with renewed momentum, he pushed the head back as best as he can but he dared not use too much strength, thereby making him destined to be on the losing side. With one excruciating yelp Talon had torn again and the head moved past all obstacle only to be stopped at its widest part, the contraction so happened to have ended right thay moment.

Talon was shaking gasping, struggling to draw in breath threw the pain. He knew he had just torn again but he couldn't hold back he had to get it out. He rocked his hips slightly in desperation. The next contraction came and he pushed the pain was intense the child felt big it didn't move right away. he cried out arching his back and barring down again finnaly freeing the head.