Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 )
Zone 8 was military base it was fairly new compared to some of the others. It was put together right before the invasion. An Alien species invaded earth in hopes of taking it over, the world broke out into a war. Most of the population had died as a result but they were still fighting 3 years latter humans were still struggling to hold there ground developing new weapons against the aliens.

It was early morning when Talon paced the hallways of the base, it wasn't anything new nightmares had often kept him from sleeping. Though he likely wouldn't admit it to anyone, he hated looking weak he always wanted to be strong and it was rare for him to admit to anything being wrong. Eventually it was late enough in the morning that Talon could justify waking up his boyfriend he stepped into the small room they shared shaking him slightly. "rise in shine." He said gruffly smiling up at him.
Stephan groaned at his boyfriend's voice. Indeed he loved Talon, but waking up really wasn't his strength. He turned and buried his face into the pile of blanket, trying to stay there for a few seconds longer. He grumbled out "Talon... please don't tell me it's not even 6." He had guessed as much as he knew Talon sometimes suffered from insomnia, though he respected it and never mentioned. They all had their demons as soldiers, seeing too many deaths on a daily basis.
"Come on, get up. early bird gets the worm." Talon said pulling at Sephan's blankets "Come on, it's 5:30 I let you sleep a whole extra 30 minutes." He smiled and stopped tugging at the covers seeing if Stephan would get up yet.
"What?!? Seriously Talon!!" Stephan was annoyed at being dragged up so early, though he couldnt quite get mad at his boyfriend, not ever with how much he loved him. Instead, he extended an arm out and grabbed Talon by his waist and pulled him on the bed, wrapping him up in his limbs and blanket and leant his head on his chest, pressing him down with closed eyes. "Now Talon shhhhh dont make a noise. Let's sleep 30 minutes more together."
Talon yelped with surprised as he was pulled up on to the bed but he didn't protest. "I don't sleep." He mumbled quietly but he did try there was no harm in that and he couldn't possibly have a nightmare in just 30 minutes, not with Stephan so close. He wrapped his arms around him closing his eyes and slowly he relaxed enough falling into something that could have been considered sleep.
Stephan smiled as he felt Talon didnt protest and hid brrathing started to even out. He was quite sure his boyfriend had been lingering outside, his hands and feet were cold and his hair a bit wet from the morning dew. This little nap should do him some good to replenish a bit from the lack of sleep as he too, closed his eyes and napped a bit more.
he opened his eyes glancing around the room, he had managed to sleep until 6:30, a whole hour, He sat up gently bending over and kissing Stephan's forhead. "time to get up for real, we won't get anything to eat if were not down there by 7." he said softly rubbing his eyes. It was clear he was still tired but at least he had manged to get some sleep.
"Hmm is it? Alright I will be up, if you give me a good wake up kiss on the mouth." Stephan smiled at his love asking for a kiss. He was quite awake now, and with both of them needing less than 20 minutes to freshen up and look crisp again, he was quite sure they could still have time for a proper kiss.
Talon rolled over smirking slightly he placed a hand over Stephan's shoulder and leaned down kissing him on the mouth pressing up against him.
Stephan deepened the kiss pressing his lovers head deeper down, doing a little fight with their tongues strangled together. Stephan released Talon for breath and both were panting a bit. "Alright that made me fully awake. Let's get ready for food now." He smiled into his lover.
Leo almost didn't want to get up but he pushed him self off, he was already dressed and it didn't take him long to straighten his uniform run a comb threw his messy hair and then wait for Stephan by the door. Leo had been up for hours before this he had already cleaned him self and was mostly ready. "So what do you need to do today? Anything interesting?"
"I was assigned the most boring task ever. Will be in the basement crosschecking inventory. Then afterwards maybe go to the VR shooting range to get some shooting exercise done. I still find it much less entertaining than real rounds, but well we are short on inventory.... short on resources in general really. How about you? Are you assigned any duty? Wanna come with me?" Stephan had finished military standard of shower and was drying his toned torso, ready to dress.
"Sure, I don't really have anything else to do. They didn't really give me much today just basic chores. Nothing interesting." Talon shrugged as he zipped up his jacket and waited for Stephan to finish getting dressed. "There really hasn't been a lot to do around here lately. it's stayed pretty quiet hasn't it?"
"Yes. I have heard others being assigned to train the rookies. I dunno, may want us to train them better first before any more frontline missions." Stephan shrugged. He got himself dressed rather quickly. His skinhead didnt need much tidying anywa and he departed together to the canteen. "I hope they will have better food today. It was really crappy lately."
"At least there still feeding us at all." Talon said, though he was only half joking. With so little resorcess lately it was amazing they were able to get there hands on any food but they were working on it and who knows, maybe things would start looking up, maybe.

Zone 8 was one of the better bases built but it still had it's flaws of course, like the fact that it was in the middle of a clearing a small forest hidden. Unless one knew what to look for it wasn't likely you could simply stumble upon it.
Stephan and Talon walked together to the other building for breakfast. The air was refreshing and crisp in fhe early morning. He got close to Talon and said in a low voice. "One day... like I am dead serious.... one day, we will go deep into the forest, deep enough that we knew there weren't be any cameras or people passing, I will...." he looked at Talon in the eyes and said. "Press you on the tree and fuck you to oblivion."

He could no longer keep his straight face and started running while yelling "race you to the canteen."
"Hey no fair!" He yelled running after him. Talon had always been quite fast. Perhaps never that strong but her was quick and agile so he caught up with Stephan quickly and was just a bit infront of him. "Come on then, whats wrong." he said joking around with him. "Come and get me." they were both with in sight of the canteen now.
Stephan was heavier built and made a face that said lamentation. "Gosh how come i cant win even with that bit of advantage... you are really fast arent you." He wrapped an arm around Talon's waist and kissed his face, going inside the canteen at a normal pace now.
"Im fast and your strong so we make a good team." he smiled, it was late so there wasn't much of a line to wait in to get food at least. Once they had it Talon made his way over to was of the far tables and sat down. "so then." He smirked slightly. "I don't supose you mean what you said earlier did you?"
"What do you think?" Stephan said. "Some steamy sex deep in the jungle, the chance of getting discovered.... do you wanna try?" He said in a deep and low voice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,896 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,960 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,755 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,783 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8