Mpreg Central
Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) (/showthread.php?tid=10289)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - bhdire8 - 11-09-2016

"Oh god I miss this." Stephan roamed over the beautiful body of Talon, nibbing and kissing all over it. This was such an amazing feeling and the sweet moaning of Talon had gone straight to his member. He rubbed their bottoms together and frantically unbutton Talon's shirt and trousers, wanting to gain access to Talon fully as soon as possiblr.

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - secretsparrow - 11-09-2016

he traced his hands up and down Stephan's back pulling off the rest of his cloths. How long had it been sense they had done this? Far to long. He kissed down Stephan's neck.

(skip? >.> cause I'm awkward XD )

(Ya sure. I was half expecting you to be skipping already really LOL.. and i wouldnt mind that too XD)

It had been a very passionate night and both of them came out very content. Stephan patted lazily on Talon's back as they snuggled together. "Talon... husband." Stephan smiled at that. "we would need to start planning the wedding dont you think? I cant wait to that day."

Talon had his arms around him nodding gently, "I think thats a great idea when do you want to do it?" He asked smiling back at him his head resting on Stephan's shoulder. Talon didn't really know anything about planning a wedding, he had never even attended one but it couldn't really be that complicated could it?

"Do you have anyone to invite to? Colleagues? Susan must be invited, she had been a great help all along and if she is here, at least we know someone csn handle the boys." Stephan said with a smile. "I think nowadays all weddingd are done in the registry, just a simple signing of papers but the part where we invite our loved ones to share our happiness still holds."

Talon thought for a moment, "A few people some friends from work.. what about you, who would you invite?" Talon didn't really have any family just a few close friends and that was for the most part it. They didn't need to do anything big though he had Stephan and that was enough.

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - bhdire8 - 11-10-2016

"Same here. It would be unrealistic to say I wanted to invite my brother, even though that's what I wish whole heartedly." Stephan said as he wrapped Talon even tighter to himself. "He is my only family left... and I wish he can see how I am forming a new fsmily of my own."

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - secretsparrow - 11-10-2016

"Unrealistic? Why?" Talon asked because he had never really heared Stephan mention his brother other then a few times and Talon really didn't know much about him.

"We cant really send an invite to him when we dont knwo where exactly he is right?" Stephan smiled sadly at Talon. He raised his hand to look at the ring under the dim light of the room, admiring it and reassuring himself that all these werr real.

"Oh right." there was silence for a moment Talon moved close to Stephan wrapping his arms around him and holding him close. "I love you." He said smiling. "So when do you want to do this then?" He asked going back to the original question.

"When do you think will be appropriate? I cant wait really." Stephan gratefully returned the snuggle. "How about next weekend? Hmm but perhaps it wojld be too short notice for our friends."

"No, I don't think so.. I mean I think a week is enough heads up." Talon chuckled lightly closing his eyes. "It's not like we have a whole lot of people to invite anyway.."

"That's true. I canr wait for the day of officially claiming you as my husband." Stephan kissed on Talon, sensing he must be drowsy with such an eventful day. "Let's sleep now. We would plan tomorrow."

"Alright." He curled up laying back Stephan still held tightly in his arms. "Goodnight." He said and after just a few minutes he ended up falling asleep.

The wedding planning had gone on smooth and they put on their best suit for the ceremony, and got the twins with a tiny tuxedo looking onesie. Everybody looked happy and relaxed for the occassion, making it a great time for more than the couple.

(Did i skip too much here?)

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - secretsparrow - 11-11-2016

(naw it's good.)

Few people had come but Talon was just happy to be here with Stephan. Even the short week they had waited felt like it wound never pass. but it had and now they were here. Officially married. The world around them was still crumbling but they had there little family and this was perfect.

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - bhdire8 - 11-11-2016

They returned to their little home that night, the twins had amazingly kept quiet throughout the ceremony, both awoke for the whole time of the signing ofbpapers as if wanting to witness the moment too. Now with them asleep at each of their arms, they went on to put them gently on their little beds. Stephan then turned to Talon and said "well husband, shall we start on something that would consummate our marriage..." he smiled and approached Talon, lifting him up and got into their room to start their passionate night together fulfilling their vows.

(Another skip?)

(yea.. but how far?)

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - bhdire8 - 11-11-2016

(Finding out another pregnancy? How long do you want that to be? Can be when the kids are older or can be like 3 months later, your call.)

Time had passed but life inside the safe zone was fairly quiet most of the time. It had been 2 years sense Talon and Stephan had gotten married and the twins were now almost 3 years old. They could be quiet the handful at times but the two managed somehow.

Then it happened Talon awoke feeling sick and just moments after throwing off the covers he found him self puking in the bathroom. He wanted to say this was just a bug but he had already suspected having gone threw something like before.