Mpreg Central
Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) (/showthread.php?tid=10289)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - bhdire8 - 12-01-2016

Stephan was a little bit relieved. The ball would help spread thr pelvis, from how Talon was already rotating his hip, he thought it should be reasonably cmfortable for him. "I will get the heat patch warmed again. Bounce on it as far as possible? Yell for me if another contraction hit." He collected the heat patch and said, smiling a bit at Talon. "We got this under conttol. Look at all those supplies we got!"

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - secretsparrow - 12-01-2016

"Alright." He said bouncing slightly it was helping quite a bit, he relaxed some but it wasn't long until the contraction returned, how much time from the last one? Talon hadn't been keeping track. "Stephan!" the pain grew worse but he kept his balance well. The pressure was intense he struggled to keep his breathing steady crying out as the pain hit a peak.

"Coming babe." Stephan rushed back into thr room, leaving the patch in the toilet first. He knelt down in front of Talon, offering his shoulder for Talon to rest on and started rubbing on his lower back. The belly was so low it was resting on the ball now, between Talon's legs, and Stephan could feel it hardening so much through the contact of his chest on the upper belly. His hands were warm from preparing the patch and he hoped it would be reliefing for now as he pressed down hard on the tight muscle.

The urge hit him fast as he felt how low the baby was. "need to push.." he gasped still managing to breath threw the the contraction until it let up after a minute but the pressure didn't fade like it had been doing .

"Please wait a bit. I know this would be hard but with the dilation you have you shouldnt be needing to push yet. Please, let me check you again first?" Stephan was alerted and begged Talon to wait. He was afriad this was due to a swollen cervix and if that was the case, he might need to intervene a bit more to get the swelling down, inlcudiny rubbing some ice on the cervix to relief the problem. He asked Talon silently before rolling him down the ball so he could get access to his opening.

Talon nodded slowly and got down so Stephan could check him he was kneeling again leaning onto the ball. He knew Stephan might be right he probably shouldn't need to push yet but the feeling was still there and it had been strong.

Stephan slipped a finger in after asking Talon to take a deep breath. The cervix had thankfully lowered and some effacement could be felt, but the dilation was way behind. "I think you are probably at a 6 now, so dont push or it would make the problem worsen. Let's try some sideway postures. The left side has swelled a bit so maybe you lay down with your left leg on the ball, see if it would help? Let me get you some mat to raise your bottom."

He nodded slowly slightly frustrated he hadn't made any more progress then that he was tired. He repositioned himself laying on side it helped a bit, he closed his eyes trying to rest for a moment before the next contraction took over.

Stephan got some ice ready. That's a bit drastic to be inserting ice into the sensitive area so he would rather it not be needed. He rubbed on Talon's back as he rested, seeing his belly rose and lowered steadily as he breathed. The heat patch was ready and Stephan carefully laid it through the sore part, observing closely on Talon, adjusting it minutely until the screwed brows relaxed, content that his patch was placed at exactly the right spot.

Talon drifted into a half sleep content with resting though he didn't get to rest vary long before the contraction returned. He struggled to ignore the urge to bear down and breath threw it His body tense. He reached out taking Stephan's hand and gripping it tightly in his own.

"Yes breath through it, do not bear down, put your mind on any other thing... focus on squeexing my hand, direct that energy to me." Stephan watched Talon nervously as he clearly struggled with not pushing. He kept on encouraging him, hoping it would at least remind Talon on what to do. "Yes that's it, therr past the peak of teh contraction and all you have to do is breath. Deep and release them in a huff. Blow."

the contraction finally eased and he closed his eyes again the grip on Stephan's hand letting up. "Water.. please.." Talon was hot his body sweating even though the room was a normal temperature. The snow outside had stopped but it would still be hours before any of the roads were clear and the wind was still bad.

"Alright here you go." Stephan got the icy water for Talon to keep him hydrated. He wiped on his forehead with a cold towel as he drank through the straw. He helped Talon lower himself back down, slipping his finger in to find the swelling died down a bit. "That's it Talon, with this trend I think thr dilation will progress further soon, and then you would be able to push." He ruffled his sweaty hair to announce.

"Good, i'm ready for this to be over." He said letting Stephan take the cup when he was done. He rested for a few minutes curled up on his side eyes clossed though he wasn't really asleep. He was still uncomfortable but besides the pain in his back between contractions it wasn't horrible. The next pain started in his belly spreading to his back, he was aware at once that this was going to be a strong one.

Stephan could almost see Talon panic with the belly beginning to harden. He clutched his hand tight and got him rested in his lap when it started, holding his leg up to keep him sideways. The position was awkward but soob Talon was too lost in pain to notice anything, and Stephan could only keep on repeating "breath" hopefully getting to Talon.

He ignored his body urging him to bear down for as long as he could breathing hard threw the pain Gripping Stephen's hand so tightly it was likely to leave a bruise. He couldn't help but cry out in pain before the contraction finally died away a minute latter. He still clung tightly To Stephan to tired to move away.

Stephan released his breath as well, glad to know the contraction finally ended. He kissed on Talon and lifted him up so he could lay more comfrotably on him. "Sorry love, for having to endure this. I will check you again real quick ok?" He said, desperately wanted the swelling to die down and the cervix have miraculously reached full dilation .

"Ok." Talon muttered he moved a bit so it would be easier for Stephan to reach and allowed him to check again. He closed his eyes trying to rest for a moment before the next one came.

Stephan inserted his fingers and got in deep within, feeling the cervix around. Thr swelling had died down a bit but it was still a bit swelled up, the dilation had also improved. He gently removed himself and whispered to Talon. "Babe you are right on track, a 7, almost 8 now. I think we can see the progress again after a few more contractions. Stay strong, you are almost therr." He knead on his muscle, trying to sound encouraging.

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - secretsparrow - 12-02-2016

He was glad things were finally starting to move along, For a few minutes he rested there it couldn't have been more then 3 minutes before anther pain hit him. He gasped gripping Stephan's hand tightly.