Mpreg Central
Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) (/showthread.php?tid=10289)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - secretsparrow - 11-03-2016

"I am not a mother, I may be carrying this baby but im not a female." He said though his tone changed he didn't seem mad or anything, despite his words it would seem as if it didn't actually bother him.

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - bhdire8 - 11-03-2016

Sensing his partner's acceptance, Stephan said, lookibg up with excited eyes to Talon. "Dont you think it would be cute if the kids call you mommy?" He had unintentionally used the plural form here.

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - secretsparrow - 11-04-2016

"Kids?" Talon said shaking his head, "Don't get to far ahead of your self there." He was only half joking honestly. He didn't mind the thought of more then one. But he didn't want to think about that yet.

RE: Zone 8 (Closed with bhdire8 ) - bhdire8 - 11-04-2016

"It's just a slip of tongue! It will be a handful to take caee of one already I have to admit." Stephan protested but he was already thinking about a large family with lots of kids. The picture would be even better if Talon's belly was raised again. The image was hilarious at first, imagining a potbelly on the lean frame, but somehow he knew Talon would be glowing and definitely a very loving "mother".

"I really needa run now. See you later?"

"Yea, see you latter." Talon gave him a quick kiss and let him go. He tried to keep himself busy but there wasn't a lot for him to do, what exsactly was he to do with his day off?

His comrades all noticed Stephan's enthusiasm. He had always been an avid trainer with excellent performance in physical training, but he hadnt been this excited ever. They had asked him but he just smiled and wouldnt answer. They will know when the time came but he had asked the doctor and knew male pregnancies were prone to miscarriages in early months, much more so than in female pregnancies. He would let them know in time but maybe not now. He will have to discuss with Talon about htis later.

In record time he had finished his exercises and returned to their room all sweaty. "Babe I am here. You alright? Did you go get any food?"

Talon had gone to get food, feeling better then he had in the morning he had just finished eating when Stephan had come back. "Your early." Talon said but he wasn't the least bit upset. "You must have ran threw everything in supper speed to get here so fast."

"Yes. Too eager to be back to my family." He smiled as he got near Talon, kissing his slightly with a hand on his belly. "Now I stink so I will quickly run the shower. Let's see what we can do afterwards?" He smiled and disappeared into the bathroom.

Talon noded watching him go and then waiting for him to return. "You know it's been pretty boring without you, nothing much to do." He leaned back again. "I almost wanted to go to training." She said with a slight laugh.

"Wow that's a first. Hmm so now you realise how important I am in your life now dont you?" Stephan came out smiling. "By the way I hadnt told the gang about it yet. How do you think we should break the news?"

"Eh, I don't know I mean I know they'll start guessing things if we don't tell them something but I don't want to tell them right now I mean, what if something went wrong?" Talon said quietly for the first time looking a bit nervous about the whole thing.

"That's what I thought too. The doctor mentioned after the 1st trimester everything should be fairly settled? Let's tell them at that time? Though we have to come up with something to explain why you had been missing all those trainings." Stepgan sat down next to Talon and hugged him tight. "You know I will always be there for you right? No matter what."

Talon nodded hugging him back. "I know. I just don't want anything to happen." He thought for a moment. "You could tell them I'm working in a reserch program and thats taken up most of my time." Where had that come from? Well he was going to technically be researched wasn't he? He was one of the first male breeders after all.

"That's a brilliant idea! And to a certain sense not that far from the truth. I wish I could apply for a research assistant job. Cant bear to leave you that long you know...." Stephan looked into Talon'd eyes with all the love he felt.

"I know." Talon looked back at him meeting his gaze for a long few moments he didn't move and they just stood looking into each others eyes.

Stephan finally broke their gaze into each other and wrapped Talon into his arms. He could see that deep down they both had their fears under the excitement. "We will pull through this alright I think. Nothing we cant do together." He pressed a kiss on the love of his life and concluded.

(Some skip...?)

(yea, skip sounds good, to when?)

Only a few weeks had passed but Talon's morning sickness wasn't letting up. In fact it only seemed to be getting worse. It bothered him threw out the day and was becoming increasingly hard to keep much of anything down. However, he hadn't let on about any of this to Stephan, the slightest hint and he would never get the man to stop fussing over him.

Stephan had been out early in the mornings, he tried to shift his schedule earlier so that he could finish all his duties earlier, leaving more time with his love. He noticed Talon appeared paler and was actually losing weight. He was a bit worried but the doctors just explained the situation would improve as the morning sickness past.

Stephan entered their quarter with a heavy heart. He had just received orders that he would be sent to the frontline for a sudden attack. He had regretted a bit for trying so hard in those physical training sessions every time, too eager to get back to his waiying lover, that he was selected to participate in this special operations. He opened the door slowly, not really knowing how to break the news to Talon.

Talon was curled up on the bed, there wasn't much he could really do he wasn't able to keep much down their for he didn't really have a lot of energy. but he was drawing a picture and as he got closer Stephan would see it was a picture of the two of them. It was actually pretty good, he didn't suck at drawing. but he seemed to sense the tention in the air as soon as Stephan came in. "Whats wrong?" He asked quietly.