Mpreg Central
Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) (/showthread.php?tid=10359)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 11-11-2016

Irwin shook his head instantly,"Nope."His brows furrowed and he glanced back over his shoulder at Max, he wanted to ask why he questioned him about that. As he noticed the feeling of pressure on his own middle and looked down,"I mean... Kids are nice... I just know that I'll never be having any myself..."He grimaced slightly at another spurt, his stomach clinched and it felt like he had to go,"Uh... Give me a minute."He shifted off of Max's lap to stand up, his own hand going to his middle as he shuffled off towards the bathroom. The human didn't seem to understand what exactly Max was trying to say, his mind was somewhere else as his own body didn't seem to agree with him.

RE: Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 11-11-2016

Max was a little unsure whta his mate's response implied. He hurried after Irwin and got to the toilet. He caught up with him just before he got into the toilet, his hand covering his mouth and his face very pale. Max half carried him to the toilet and imediately Irwin started throwing up. He sweated with how his stomach squeezed itself tight, cramping when there wasnt any content left. Max rubbed his back to sooth him, pulling back his hair and knelt down beside him. When he finally finished, Max handed him a cup of water to rinse and flushed away the puke. Irwin leant heavily towards Max, still panting hard. Max looked at him with worry, brows furrowed tight how how serious the nauseousness was.

Irwin leant against the toilet, collapsed against the porcelain and shook his head, he thought he was okay but now he knew he wasn't. He was hungry and just vomiting up whatever food he got down wasn't gaining any nutrients, he took the cup and rested his head on his lovers shoulder. "Maybe I should...just lay down again."He murmured breathlessly, panting still for breath and gulping down the water.

"Let's get you recovered a bit first. I think you will need to get some food down.... Irwin, I will have to tell you the truth. I suspect... I am almost sure, that you.. you are with child." Max said difficultyly, his hand had silently crept to cover Irwin's belly that looked like a 2nd trimester belly. It would have been quite prominent now if he hadnt been wearing a bulky shirt. "What you are going through is what I believed to be morning sickness and... you are undergoing the development stage where the fetus is growing very fast."

Irwin shook his head, his appetite had left more each time he had vomited, he gagged softly even at the thought of eating. He hadn't had time to realize what Max had just revealed to him as he shut his eyes while against the others chest. The human grimaced slightly, almost dry heaving again as the water he had drank settled in his stomach, his hand moved towards the others as it rested on his middle. "Must be...an allergic reaction."He murmured after he had regained a bit of consciousness, he didn't mean to ignore what Max had said, it was only that he hadn't listened. "Fetus?"He looked confused,"What are you talking about Max...? Morning sickness?"His brows pinched together,"That can't happen to me, Max... I wasn't born to be able to do that."

"You may not be born with the equipment, but the thing is you are my mate now and you are exhibiting traits of selkie and... selkie male breeds too. It wasnt that common so the possibility hadnt even crossed my mind for any one bit.... until now. Irwin, feel this, feel your belly. It has grown even larger now hasnt it? And the puking... and the heat like symptom, your uncontrollable desire over me? Those are all signs of you becoming my mate" Max tried to explain but he knew he was doing a terrible job. He sighed and didnt know how to convince Irwin.

Irwin moved his hand from the others to his belly button that protruded already from the pressure growing inside of him, his skin stretched easily over the firm mound inside of him. He looked up at Max slightly then began to stand up on his own, he stumbled slightly when he did and he opened his mouth to say something. Though as he tried moving towards the door he collapsed again, weakened from the puking and lack of nutrients.

Max quickly gathered the falling Irwin in his arms. "Dont strain youself, you had been so weak without getting any proper food since last night and the expansion phase was notorious for how it drew energy rapidly from the bearer. Where do you want to go? Let me help you." He lifted Irwin up, keeping his steps steady as he went out of rhe toilet "where do you want to go? Couch or bedroom?"

The human let the selkie collect him again, he felt so useless, he hadn't felt that his father was right about him in a long time, but now... Now he was sure that his father was right. "The couch..."He murmured against his chest, sinking into his grasp and shutting his eyes as he stumbled forwards beside the other.

Max saw the struggle of Irwin and lifted him entirely and carried him out. He was careful to keep it steady so as not to upset Irwin's delicate stomach again. He felt his mate slightly trembling and was afraid it was becausw of the discomfort. He set him down slowly and rubbed on his back. "It must be so hard for you. Sorry Irwin, I need to bear the full responsibility here. I should have remmebered it last night when you werent even fully conscious, and now my recklessness had made you suffer, not to mention how to hide this away from everyone for the next few months... I am truly sorry Irwin." Max lowered his head in shame, not daring to meet Irwin's eyes.

Irwin laid on the couch, facing the cushions with a small frown of discomfort even as Max rubbed at his back, he curled around his middle with his arms wrapped around the mound,"It's okay... Max, it's okay... Just let me rest for now."He murmured, still not fully understanding the drastic manner of all this, though he did understand he needed to take better care of himself now and sleep felt like it was on the very top of that list, next to food and water. The human then fell asleep, he had a long half a year ahead of him and barely knew what they would do with themselves now, nevertheless inviting another selkie into the world, his brow seemed permanently furrowed in his sleep as he rested well through the rest of the day and into late morning the next.

Some time later when Max realied Iriwn probably will sleep through the night, he carried the little human up to the bed and slept down with him, carefully wrapping himself around Irwin to keep him and the belly safe and warm. Everything could be discussed tomorrow morning.

Max woke up early to prepare. He has gotten some lemon water ready in case Irwin wanted something refreshing. He also got toast ready and some pickles, hopfully some of it will help him with the neauseousness. He then waited for Irwin to wake from his sleep.

In the morning, Irwin's stomach had grown to the size of a woman in her late second trimester, though of course he had no idea how different Selkie reproduction was from human's. He wasn't going to stop growing for another couple of months, though with how big he was already, it was likely that he was close to carrying a litter of pups. He woke up to the smell of fresh water and toast with jam, he had almost forgotten about last night until he turned slightly to sit up on one arm. Irwin groaned lightly and sunk back down into bed, he was heavy and still exhausted even with all the sleep he had gotten. The human turned his head from side to side in a small shake of his head while his hands moved to travel the expanse of his middle,"This can't be right... This can't be...real..."He muttered to himself, though the way he had to pee when he slowly gained feeling in all extremities was testament to that not being true.

RE: Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 11-12-2016

The light groaning and movement from the bed and caught Max's attention and he went in to find his love. He saw how Irwin's hand touch on the belly with disbelief and wasnt quite sure if that's a good sign, though he knew it would take time for Irwin to accept the truth.
"Morning Irwin. You slept well didnt you?" Max smiled at Iriwn as he startled him from his meditation. He got closer to Irwin with the cute belly and gently carried him up. His mate hadnt been eating anything throughout yesterday and he was guessing he would be quite exhausted even with a good night's sleep. "We will be discussing about a lot of thibgs but for now let's set down and see if you are recovered enough for the challenge ahead." Max avoided the use of words with food, and wished sincerely Irwin would indeed be better today.

RE: Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 11-13-2016

"Not really... Though I did sleep until-"He checked his watch on the side table and sighed as covered his face,"Damnit... Max, why didn't you wake me?"He flinched again when he felt his bladder get elbowed roughly, he pushed himself towards the edge of the bed. Troubled with the weight of his middle and collapsing against the pillows with a grimace as he turned his head away. Irwin covered his face with a shake of his head, he tried not to be upset at anything this early in the morning. When his partner picked him up, he smiled softly and sighed a bit,"You're talking funny."He laid his head on the others broad chest,"Let me pee first."He murmured and ran his hand over the defined muscles of his torso beneath the tight shirt he had borrowed from him.

RE: Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 11-13-2016

Max chuckled when his muscles got touched. The vibration transmitted through the chest to Irwin, with how Irwin relaxed even more to him Max knew he enjoyed that sensation. "This is the largest already... maybe we need to go shopping some time later, I feel likr I would rip your shirt if I as much as lift my hand too quickly."
They got to the toilet and Max set Irwin down carefully, making sure he got his balance which was quite thrown off now with the added weight in the middle, before letting him stand on his own. The curve of th3 belly was even more obvious now that Irwin was standing and somehow Max just stood there and look.

RE: Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 11-14-2016

"Yeah, we should plan on doing that soon. Now that everyone know's you exist."He thought about last night and even smiled some,"My dad almost blew a gasket when you told him no."He mentioned and shook his head some,"You should be careful with him, he added quietly while he washed his hands. His belly stuck out from between his button up shirt almost like a perfect orb as it sat high on his hips and rested against the top of the counter. He took a towel and dried his hands with a heavy sigh,"You wanted to talk?"He asked, looking up at the other male slightly, he moved to shuffle around him with a hand cradling his heavy middle.

RE: Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 11-14-2016

Max covered the belly with his own hand too when he circled his mate's hips in his arm. He stroked the belly a bit and siad "yes we need to talk. Well at least I guess you shod know what's happening and what would come next." He nuzzled his mate and together they walked out to the kitchen. "I have prepared some food for you that I hope woulsnt upset with your stomach too much?" He led him to sit down on his lap.

RE: Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 11-14-2016

Irwin squirmed slightly as he leant back into Max's chest, "What do you mean by that?"He asked, closing his eyes as he was nuzzled and pressed back with a quiet hum,"Thank you."He smiled softly, lowering himself down onto the other's lap as he looked towards the table, taking the toast and spreading butter and jam onto it,"So, talk to me."

RE: Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 11-14-2016

Max held onto Irwin by his waist and belly, happy to see he seemed to have regained his appetite. He stroked the belly with more love than he realized and siad "you have felt the growth of our young I guess? With how much you are growing in this expansion stage I am guessing we are going to have mroe than one here. Us selkies have a different gestation as human. The babies will grow fast during expansion then their size would be more or less fixed until when they're ready to be born. You can expect your belly ro grow for quite some time before steadying."