Mpreg Central
The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) (/showthread.php?tid=10372)

Pages: 1 2

The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - Roxas Atlas - 11-06-2016

Sean Woodard was moving into a new apartment. He was 18 yrs old, stands at 5'6" tall, short brown hair, blue eyes, baby soft face and skin, slight pale. Sean was also born to look feminine, so he has a curvy build with 40 EE breasts and a large bubble butt.

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - gpriel - 11-12-2016

Next door lived Greg, a 35 year old gay man who was 5'8" tall who had lived in the building for five years ever since his boyfriend had left him and taken their 6 year old son with him.

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - Roxas Atlas - 11-13-2016

Sean just got done unpacking til he heard a knock at his door. "Hello. I'm Sean." He smiled as he answered the door.

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - gpriel - 11-17-2016

"Hi Sean. I'm Greg." He smiled back. "I live down the hall and saw you moving in. Thought I'd drop by and introduce myself. I didn't know Old Lady Swenson had moved out."

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - Roxas Atlas - 11-17-2016

"yeah. I just thought that I need to a new quiet place." Sean replied with a smile.

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - gpriel - 11-19-2016

"Well, you certainly have found one. This is a very quiet building." Greg paused for a few minutes, then turned to leave. "Well, I'll see you around. I just wanted to meet you. I'll let you get settled. I live down the hall in 350. If you need anything, drop by sometime "

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - Roxas Atlas - 11-19-2016

"OK. Thanks, Greg." Sean smiled as he continued to unpack.

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - gpriel - 11-19-2016

"No problem." Greg paused briefly. Then, he turned and headed back to his apartment, thinking about the encounter he had just had. Sean was the first person of indeterminate gender he had met and he wasn't sure how to react. He went inside his apartment and decided to go grocery shopping.

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - Roxas Atlas - 11-22-2016

As Sean just finished his apartment, he heard a knock. "Hey, Greg. Need something?" He asked with a smile.

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - gpriel - 11-23-2016

(11-22-2016, 02:37 AM)Roxas Atlas Wrote: As Sean just finished his apartment, he heard a knock. "Hey, Greg. Need something?" He asked with a smile.

"I was going shopping. Would you like to come for dinner when I get back?"

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - Roxas Atlas - 11-23-2016

"I'd love to, Greg. I'll see ya when you get back." Sean replied with a smile.

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - gpriel - 11-24-2016

(11-23-2016, 06:32 AM)Roxas Atlas Wrote: "I'd love to, Greg. I'll see ya when you get back." Sean replied with a smile.

"Cool. I'll come get you. I should be back in about an hour." He looked Sean up and down briefly, then smiled and turned to leave.

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - Roxas Atlas - 12-06-2016

Sean blushed as he went back inside. An hour went by and Sean heard a knock on his door.

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - gpriel - 12-07-2016

"Hey. I'm done shopping and dinner is on the stove, so come on over whenever you want. It will be ready soon."

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - Roxas Atlas - 12-07-2016

"OK." Sean smiled as he followed Greg to his apartment.

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - gpriel - 12-07-2016

Once inside, Greg stared into Sean's eyes for a few seconds. "There is something I would like to ask you. I hope it won't make you uncomfortable, but I'm wondering something about you. You see, I'm gay, but you...uh, well."

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - Roxas Atlas - 01-04-2017

"I know where you're going with this, Greg. I'm gay too." Sean said.

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - gpriel - 01-10-2017

"Well, that's cool. It makes me a lot more comfortable to be around you. I also have a strong desire to...uh....well....kiss you." He leaned close and kissed Sean quickly on the lips. "I was trying to figure out if you were a man or a woman. I haven't met too many men who looked as feminine as you, but I can tell now that you are all man. He laughed, breaking the tension.

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - Roxas Atlas - 01-10-2017

"I understand. Do you like my breasts, Greg?" Sean asked.

RE: The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man) - gpriel - 01-11-2017

"Well, yeah, I actually do."