The Boy and the Older man (Open to more preson to play as thr older man)
Sean Woodard was moving into a new apartment. He was 18 yrs old, stands at 5'6" tall, short brown hair, blue eyes, baby soft face and skin, slight pale. Sean was also born to look feminine, so he has a curvy build with 40 EE breasts and a large bubble butt.
Next door lived Greg, a 35 year old gay man who was 5'8" tall who had lived in the building for five years ever since his boyfriend had left him and taken their 6 year old son with him.
Sean just got done unpacking til he heard a knock at his door. "Hello. I'm Sean." He smiled as he answered the door.
"Hi Sean. I'm Greg." He smiled back. "I live down the hall and saw you moving in. Thought I'd drop by and introduce myself. I didn't know Old Lady Swenson had moved out."
"yeah. I just thought that I need to a new quiet place." Sean replied with a smile.
"Well, you certainly have found one. This is a very quiet building." Greg paused for a few minutes, then turned to leave. "Well, I'll see you around. I just wanted to meet you. I'll let you get settled. I live down the hall in 350. If you need anything, drop by sometime "
"OK. Thanks, Greg." Sean smiled as he continued to unpack.
"No problem." Greg paused briefly. Then, he turned and headed back to his apartment, thinking about the encounter he had just had. Sean was the first person of indeterminate gender he had met and he wasn't sure how to react. He went inside his apartment and decided to go grocery shopping.
As Sean just finished his apartment, he heard a knock. "Hey, Greg. Need something?" He asked with a smile.
(11-22-2016, 02:37 AM)Roxas Atlas Wrote: As Sean just finished his apartment, he heard a knock. "Hey, Greg. Need something?" He asked with a smile.

"I was going shopping. Would you like to come for dinner when I get back?"
"I'd love to, Greg. I'll see ya when you get back." Sean replied with a smile.
(11-23-2016, 06:32 AM)Roxas Atlas Wrote: "I'd love to, Greg. I'll see ya when you get back." Sean replied with a smile.

"Cool. I'll come get you. I should be back in about an hour." He looked Sean up and down briefly, then smiled and turned to leave.
Sean blushed as he went back inside. An hour went by and Sean heard a knock on his door.
"Hey. I'm done shopping and dinner is on the stove, so come on over whenever you want. It will be ready soon."
"OK." Sean smiled as he followed Greg to his apartment.
Once inside, Greg stared into Sean's eyes for a few seconds. "There is something I would like to ask you. I hope it won't make you uncomfortable, but I'm wondering something about you. You see, I'm gay, but you...uh, well."
"I know where you're going with this, Greg. I'm gay too." Sean said.
"Well, that's cool. It makes me a lot more comfortable to be around you. I also have a strong desire to...uh....well....kiss you." He leaned close and kissed Sean quickly on the lips. "I was trying to figure out if you were a man or a woman. I haven't met too many men who looked as feminine as you, but I can tell now that you are all man. He laughed, breaking the tension.
"I understand. Do you like my breasts, Greg?" Sean asked.
"Well, yeah, I actually do."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,354 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,019 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,002 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 31,706 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,057 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,285 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 2,966 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,516 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,062 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,410 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15