Mpreg Central
C Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) (/showthread.php?tid=10619)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 12-19-2016

Jethro didnt pay attention to the walls until some bright color caught his attention. The posters were obviously showing a cartoonized Alex with his growibg bump, featuring him with a distorted belly and a hand behind his back. The image was hilarious yet undoubtedly showing Alex. Hismind almost went blank at this. As he looked further, he saw the whole corridor was filled with this poster, which seemingly appeared overnight. He turned and almost ran to his lover, but he couldnt, at least, not yet. He needed to havw more information on how much damage was done now to execute the best plan for them.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 12-19-2016

Alex froze for a moment, he wanted to go find jethro but really how could he? Where would he even find him Alex wasn't sure it was safer to say where he was or head outside, and then he realized that they only knew about him, Jethro was still safe Alex would have to buy for time if they started asking him questions. He was going to hide back in his room when someone grabbed his arm he tried to pull away but was grabbed by anther and pulled out into the yard.

This wasn't unheard of, hate against things like this sometimes in cities people actually chose to allow themselves to get studied because though the places they ended up where bad they didn't face the bullying from others.

Jethro wasnt aware of what was happening to his lover and his unborn child. He had been tracing the posters and finding out how the higher ups were going to treat the matter. He speculated since it was so close to the festival, they wouldnt plan on transferring Alex to the facilities yet. The most probable thing thay they would do was to get Alex in the isolation cell for students with particular disciplinary problems, so he had to at least make sure those on duty during these few days in the cell would be acquiantances, or at least those that would be easier to deal with. He also had to sped up his preparatiin for their escape, as the incident might causw the security level to go up.

"Let go of me" Alex said trying to pull away but he didn't want the baby to be hurt and he hadn't been able to train in months the ones holding him were stronger then he was. "Ah? Whats wrong?" One of the men taunted. Giving him a shove. "So who is it? The other dad? Hu?" Alex remained quiet he wouldn't just rat out Jethro like that not yet anyway. The boy who seemed to be leading this had black hair and stood taller then Alex. "Come on, things could get a lot worse for you if you don't talk."

It wasnt until some whispering from some pasisng pupils that caught Jethro's attention. By then Jethro had been settled some of the arrangements. He heard how the passing students were discussing on how "disgusting, how horny he must be to be getting pregnant in the school." The sneers and disgusts on their faces alarmed Jethro and he almost ran to grab David with him. He got to get to Alex fast, the hatred he could be attracting was the most imminent and dangerous threat, he mentally hit himself for forgetting this. He had to get to David fast, at least that would make it less obvious for them to be related on top of it being convenient to have his professional knowledge.

"Leave me alone." were the only words he repeated looking back at the black haired boy. "Fine have it your way." and the boy took some rope they had likely stolen from somewhere and tied Alex to the flag poll. "I'll make you tell me" The boy growled. but Alex remained quiet Jethro would need all the extra time he could get to gather things. When Alex said nothing else the male struck him on the side of his head the rope the only reason he did not stumble and fall.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 12-20-2016

Jethro almost tumbled onto David when he rushed to the infirmary, and he just dragged the poor doctor with him towards the bunks of the srudents. He rushed down the corridors with David and updated him with the situation. He was forced to slow down to a brisk walk as he entered public area, not wanting to look too nervous or eager to find Alex. He couldnt say he was too surprisef to find Alex's bed to be empty, and he couldnt elicit too much attention by askijg around for his whereabouts. He could only look around as best as he could and finally.... some movement near the flag poll caught his attention. He geabbed the panting doctor with him and yelled. "Hey! What are you people doing there?"

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 12-20-2016

The men who had surrounded him looked between David and Jethro "Looks like you're off the hook for now." He gave Alex anther shove then took off running. Not so much that they were worried about being caught but it wouldn't have been good if they had been. Alex slumped foreword the rope still held him already there was a bruise forming on the side of his head. He blinked a few times. "Jethro.." He mumbled quietly raising his head to look up at them.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 12-20-2016

Jethro caught Alex in his arms and quickly loosened the rope. "I am here Alex... dont worry I got you.... sorry, I should have cone earlier...." jethro hadnt felt as scared as this for a long time, not since after his years of frontline battle. "David! Conme over qyick, is he alright? Gosh that bruise... I am do sorry Alex..." jethro's eyes went red seeing the darkenjng flesh. "Listen Alex, while we have the time.. I have arranged for someone in the isolation cell, ehich I think they would place you in as soon as they got hold of the intel. Dont worry, our plan will be executed as planned. I will come ovrr that night, so just stay put in there and leave everything else to me ok? "

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 12-21-2016

Alex nodded slowly, "alright." an isolation cell, he didn't like the sound of that he had heard stories of people going in, it was for your own protection they would always claim but it was pretty much the same as solitary. After a moment Alex steadied himself he was still leaning on Jethro a bit but otherwise seemed ok now that his vision had refocused.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 12-21-2016

Jethro didnt want to let his lover go as well, not at this vulnerable state. He glanced over at David who nodded subtly to confirm he was alright. He looked around and whispered. "Just pretend you had past out, then I could get you to the infirmary like last time. Too many cameras around to do anything otherwise. I am so sorry love, to ask you to go through alll these. Please believe me, it is just 3 days in the cell, on the 3rd night, I would come and get you out." He wanted to kiss Alex but he knew that woukd be too risky. Too many pairs of invisible eyes on them now.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 12-21-2016

Alex stumbled and slumped on to Jethro as he had a few moments ago, to anyone watching it would have looked like he had in fact just passed out. He hated this, but it was just three days, it couldn't be that bad. He could get threw it surly and then they could leave and he would never have to deal with this place again.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 12-21-2016

Jethro exchanged a glance with David, subtly asking him to come forward to prwtend to check on Alex before they lifted him up, one per side to the hospital wing. He kept on murmurring to Alex, taking this last chance to talk with his lover. "Dont worry Alex, have faith in us. Everything will be alright. Everything will turn out to be fine."

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 12-22-2016

Alex belied this to be true, he knew they would get him out he trusted them, or at least he tried vary hard to. He felt himself being lifted by Jethro and David and taken to the Hospital wing. There were people there already, some who had seen what happened and were asking questions. He could hear them being dismissed by David Who had assured them questions could wait.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 12-22-2016

Jethro was forced to leave the medical wing as soon as he settled Alex. Now all he could do was to make the arrangements as best as he could. He exchanged a glance with David, silently asjing him to take good care of Alex before heading out, not daring to even turn around to look at him. He knew he wouls probably be questioned, as Alex was his teaching assistant. He quickly went back to his office to make the last of his preparations.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 12-23-2016

Tests were run to ensure he did not have a concussion and once he was cleared he was moved to an isolation cell. David tried to stall this as long as he could but eventually he had to let it go or it might have seemed strange. Alex didn't like the room it was small and cramped and it felt vary trapped but he knew it wouldn't be for vary long and then he could leave.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 12-24-2016

Jethro wasnt sure how his actings were, the panel that interviewed him was all blank and he wasnt quite sure how thye made of his "i know nothing" claim. He didnt notice any surveillance practice on him though, and that made him quite relieved as he could continue with his preparation. He had the fuel and food stashed in rhe cave already, and he had requested for his own vehicle for the festival as he claimed he would be visiting his relative in the nearby town, tjough only a motorcycle was released and he was still thinking whether or not he would be trying to sneak that out. He counted the days almost by the hour, worried about his lover and coukdnt wait to bring him out of the cell.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 12-24-2016

The days passed so slowly, or at least it felt that way to Alex because there was nothing at all to do. He was sure bu the third day me might actually be going insane. He had gone to attempting to count every corner in the room in effort to keep from being so bored. Of course there were only so many times he could do this. He wondered how Jethro was doing right about now, or if any one else had found out about them.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 12-26-2016

It was thanskgiving and everybody had been relaxed. Some even visibly drunk, slurring and whistling when they caught eyes with any female in sight. The neighboring camp's soldier had arrived, all being female, and the whole camp seemed pumped up. Amid the hyperactive mood, Jethro used the last of his patience to wait until the feast had begun to sneak into the cell. He laced their overnight snack and waited. He had his old pal to thank for giving him hints on the cameras and map of the area so that he could buy a bit more time. With a large thump, the soldiers past out and he rushed in to grab the keys. With trembling hands, he opened the gate and whispered. "Alex! I am here."

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 12-27-2016

Alex looked up hearing the door click open he sat up on the edge of the bed for a moment he stood stiff unsure if what he was seeing was real or not. After three days alone with no one to talk to but himself his mind had played tricks on him but then he stood smiling and wrapped his arms around Jethro he didn't care if it was unsafe or if someone saw. It didn't matter, all that was important now was that they were getting out.