Closed Military babies (w/ secretsparrow)
Jethro walked into the trainjng field where the newbies were. He had been training these pupil for the past 6 months and he was pleased with how thry were catching up. Starting young, he had been the youngest among the teachers here, 33, he was cleanly shaved and looking as crisp as ever, always alert and ready for combat. he found himself searching for the familiar face, his young lover. he had never expected to develop any romantic relationship with his pupils, but then he couldnt quite control his feelings. nodding to the other instructors, he saluted to a few passing cadets, eyes still searching subtly.
Alex was 25 he was young but respectful he put work in and always tried his best. However, Today he was late. It took longer for Alex to pull himself out of bed. He was tired and felt sick but he knew he would get scolded for being late unless he was actually dying so he tossed on his uniform tied on his boots and headed out to join the others.

Never had Alex planned to fall for his instructor, it had just happened. They had to be careful others didn't find out, he could lose his position if they did. "Morning sir." he said as he saw Jethro
A faint hint of concern was in Jethro's eyes when he glanced over Alex. He always arrived early, yet today he was just on time. He even appeared a bit pale, his normally healthy looking face was replaced by an exhausted look. "Alex, come over tomeet me in my office after today's training. Now off you go to join your teammates, we are going to our routine physical training in 5."
"Yes sir." Alex nodded, he normally didn't mind physical training. It was annoying but today he was dreading it. He was sure he must have caught something by now. Some sort of bug. Still he tried but he had only gotten part way threw when he had to stop. He bent over catching his breath, he shouldn't be so tired they were only a few minutes in.
Jethro's hand jerked, he almost ran forward to hold his lover when he stoppd to pant. He look so pained and out of breath. It also alarmed him as Alex had usually excelled in this session. Under the staring of the whole class, Jethro coulf only maintain his sl image of a strict instructor. "Continue on! What are you slacking behind for?" He slowly strolled to Alex and barked, not really directing the xomment to Alex alone.
Alex shook his head he didn't want to make a big deal but he could feel the eyes on him and he didn't want to get Jethro in trouble he tried to keep going he managed for a short time before he stopped, he had to quit something was off he felt a bit dizy he could feel the others watching him, Alex normally kept up just fine. "I can't." Alex said after a moment.
Jethro knew something's wrong. He got closer to Alex and said under his breath. "Pretend to faint, just collapse. I got you." He couldnt quite pull Alex off just like that, unless he really lost conscious and had to be delivered to the hospital wing. He needed that to take Alex out of here.
He didn't have to fake to much. Alex let his knees buckle and he felt him self fall. He hadn't actually fainted but it looked convincing enough the look on the face's of the other students turned to that of concern.
Jethro caught Alex squarelt and held him steady. He yelled for the othrr srudents to continue on with their trainibgs while he nodded with the other instructors and got the go ahead for taking Alex to the clinic. He heaved him up and, due to some mysterious instinct, did not use the fireman hold that would put pressure on Alex's belly, but carried him lower so the was mostly on his waist, his hands over his shouldrr. When they had went out of earshot, Jethro slowed down and asked, "alex? Are you alright? What's wrong?"
Alex opened his eyes when he heard Jethro spoke, "I don't know, I think I caught something. I was getting dizzy and tired, It normally doesn't even bother me but I must have picked up a bug." He didn't want Jethro to get it if that was the case but even after a bit of rest he still felt sick Alex was trying not to be sick.
The pale face of Alex got Jethro furrow his brows tightly. He walked a bit faster to get Alex to the clinic a bit quicker, he didnt want his love to be suffering for that much longer. "We are arriving, close your eyes again and rest on me, you need to be "fainted". Oi will get my pal to check you, dont worry about how to cover it up when we are in the room. He knew."
Alex closed his eyes again, he was tired anyway. He felt the doors open and there was cool air, this was one of the only buildings that was air conditioned. He had only been in the clinic twice, this being his second time and the other had been a few months ago when he slipped and sprained his ankle.
Jethro quickly muttered his friend's name, David, and got admitted to his room in less than a minute. Once in the room and nodded to let David on that this was his lover, he relaxed a tiny bit and gently set Alex on the table. "He had been feeling tired and dizzy, I think with some nauseousness. Love, how long had these symptoms lingered for?"
He opened his eyes as he felt him self placed down on the table. "I don't know a day or two? It really wasn't that bad until today when it suddenly got worse. Alex's gaze turned to David he looked up at him. Alex had never seen him before and wasn't sure hout David had found out but he was glad he didn't have to hide either way.
Jethro patted Alex's hand to comfort him. He turned to David and said "buddy, that's my one so be careful huh! I am expecting thr best treatment." David smiled and nodded. "Alex is it? I will take some.blood from you to see what's.going on. I will have a glucose drip set.up that should make the dizziness die down a bit. Have you been experiencing.othrr discomfort? Or maybe just soemthing that was strange, some new sensations?" His actions had been swift and some blood was already raken as he spoke.
Alex shook his head, "I mean, not relay, just been more tired then normal I've felt sick most mornings but it subsides quite a bit by late afternoon." alex didn't even flinch as he felt the needle in his arm taking his blood she just glanced at it then up at Jethro. Alex toook his hand in his own squeezing lightly. He was slight nervious.
David frowned a bit hearing the morning specific sickness. He glanced at Jethro and asked, with a tiny bit of hesitation. "You two have been having unprotected sex....? Alex, have you ever been tested for the carrier gene..?" He had his suspicion now and used the blood to test for it. It would be more accurate than the normal urine test.
Alex knew what he was getting at and shook his head. "N-no, but I thought it was genetic? No one in my family is.." He went quite the more he thought about it the more it seemed to fit. He didn't want that, or did he? He shook his head unsure he glanced up at Jethro to see his reaction.
Jethro was beyond.shock as well. It never occurred to him this was a possibility. The government had been having a stringent control over cariers and almost all of them were at least traced, if not held in some facilities for fuether research, to "contribute to the scientific research into the peculiar condition of male pregnancy". He had wanted a family, but he had always thought adoption was the only way since he was gay. "I.. " he matched eyes with the scared ones of Alex and his stern face melted. He could see clearly the confusion, the panic, and the slight excitement in those beautiful eyes. "If that was the case, I would be thrilled, Alex. I would love to produce lovely babies with you." He smiled and kissed Alex lightly, settling his young lover's mind.
"It still raises problems either way, if I am and it gets reported they'll take me away for 'research' Alex had heard stories of those places and he would rather stay far away from them if he could help it. It would be dangerous if this was what was going on. "And what about you? You'll lose your position." Alex said softly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 22,538 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  O military rp pregokillerkirkboy 0 894 04-25-2019, 03:41 PM
Last Post: pregokillerkirkboy
  military mpreg rp pregokillerkirkboy 2 1,749 04-13-2019, 06:06 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,699 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  The jail babies Littleittyboy 11 2,194 09-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 654 63,654 10-06-2017, 04:12 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Conquest || w/secretsparrow Koi 1 734 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  C The Plague (With SecretSparrow) tjopj44 33 4,581 08-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,180 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Babies at the Park (Closed with Dots) kaonashi 19 3,924 04-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: kaonashi