first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome)
Shawn was giddy, Diesel had given him his own room and told him that he could move in...temporarily he had also added, bit Shawn ignored that bit.

After all, Diesel had invited him to stay at the compound and that was a huge leap forward.

So, taking no time at all really, Shawn had stuffed the trunk and backseat of his green mustang with all the belongings he cared to take and hurried back to cliff face compound.

Packing, moving, and unpacking had taken all of a day basically... Mostly because he hadn't so much unpacked then just stuffed his things into the room.

Instead, Shawn hurried to Diesels side, this time in the living room and dropped onto the couch, close though far enough away not incite any ire, and gazed eagerly at the alpha who was gazing at the little twins on the plush blanket at their feet.
Diesel pondered the decision to allow Shawn one of the spare bedrooms at his home; after all, the blond omega had hardly taken a second to think before taking off to go gather his things. He seemed much too excited for his own good -- though admittedly some help around the home with the twins would be of great benefit so that he could continue working without having to worry or check on the twins every couple of minutes. Really he knew the twins didn't need him checking on them so often but he couldn't help himself, so maybe having Shawn around more often would help alleviate his manic behavior when it came to the children.

While Shawn was gone Diesel had brought the twins downstairs into the living room, setting them on a soft -- rather expensive -- blanket on the floor where they could roll around and interact with each other while he studied some paperwork that had been handed to him earlier that morning. Once in a while a guard wandered into the house to bring some packages into the storage room while giving the living room a large berth. There had been only one time a guard had intruded in while Diesel was with the twins and he had quickly and easily been...removed from his services.

Once in a while he would look away from his paperwork to lift up one of the twins and set them back in the center of the blanket when they rolled a little too far for Diesel's comfort, but for the mean time they were content to babble to each other. They had both been fed before Diesel had brought them into the living room so he shouldn't have to worry about that for a while, though he occasionally sniffed the air to make sure neither needed a change.

By the time Shawn had found his way into the living room most of the working guards had gone home and only a handful still wandered around the perimeter outside. Diesel had finished reading over the paperwork that now sat forgotten about on the coffee table and had his full attention on the twins that had stopped moving so much now that they were getting sleepy. Both had been changed and fed again by the time Shawn returned.

After the blond omega sat himself down on the couch, Diesel let his red gaze turn towards him. "You haven't been here long," he commented before returning his gaze to the twins. "Let me guess; you just tossed all your belongings carelessly in the room and you'll be using that as an excuse to sleep in mine."
[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

Shawn jumped as Diesel spoke and turned his single pale green eye to the alpha as a grin turned up his lip. "I wanted to see you...all of you", he added as he gazed down at the two babies and cooed, before turning his attention back to the alpha.

" I kinda figured I'd stay in you room to help with them...I mean you still have their crib in there don't you?" He questioned, though he already knew the answer.
A slight scoff came from Diesel, though his lips pulled upwards towards a close smile anyway. "Well you're a bit late for that." His voice was softer than it would have been normally, watching Kroy's eyes droop slowly -- Lucifer's eyes already closed. "They just ate not too long ago, they'll be asleep soon." His eyes turned back towards Shawn at the question, head cocked in a curious nature. "You mean the crib they refuse to use?" Another noise came from him that sounded like something between a scoff and a laugh. "Of course."

He stood, stretching, shoulders and back popping from sitting for so long after years of busy work. His head titled down towards Shawn, "You want something to drink? I could use some whiskey before bed." He made a step towards the kitchen before a whine made him stop. Lucifer, and his uncanny ability to know when Diesel wasn't around, had his red eyes open and tiny mouth turned down in a frown. The expression told Diesel if he left without him he'd start crying. The noise also seemed to bring Kroy back to an awake state and the other twin was now looking around curiously as if wondering what had his brother so upset.

Diesel sighed and reached back down to take Lucifer with him into the kitchen, motioning between Shawn and Kroy. "You wanted to see them. You mind keeping him busy?"

"I'll drink whatever, thank you", Shawn replied, somewhat surprised by the offer, though he decided to keep the thought to himself.

He was amused to see the tiny red eyes opening as soon as Diesel stood, the child sensing his mothers departure and making his displeasure known. Of course, that woke the other twin, and as the alpha picked up the red haired baby and spoke, Shawn had already moved from the softness of the couch to the floor to entertain the second baby.

"Don't cry, Kroy, momma and brother will be back soon", he cooed, very lightly tickling the little belly. The baby let out a little coo of his own and Shawn could feel the omega in him turning to complete mush.

Kroy also resembled Diesel the most of the two, tho his red eyes were that his alpha father.

"Strange thing, how your parents came together", he told the baby as ran his hand over the soft pale hair of the babies head. "I was kinda mad when I found out he was having you little guys, but I'm really glad now that he did", he picked the drowsy child up and cradles him gently, starting to rock him in a soft little sway of arms. "You and your brother are heaven sent, despite who your father's are", he added with a low laugh. "Your the only reason he's let me get so close to him lately. I really like him you know, and I'd like to stay by his side forever, and yours and your brothers too, if that's okay" The baby gave another coo and yawn, lids falling over crimson irises and Shawn grinned at the peacefully sleeping infant.

"I'll take that as a blessing". He dropped a kiss on top of the little head and bent to place the sleeping child back onto the blanket. He thought to himself and wondered if maybe Diesel really would allow him to stay for good someday.
Diesel took a moment to appreciate the omega immediately swooping down to coo over his other son, the words coming out of his mouth an apparent moot point when it came to the omega's natural instincts to care for children. Diesel almost wondered what that was like; his own instincts more of a protective nature than anything truly nurturing. Anyone coming near the twins tended to bring out an aggression in him that he hadn't felt since he was younger, though apparently Shawn was an exception as whatever worries came about over the twins seemed weakened in the omega's presence. Perhaps it was because Shawn was the only omega he allowed around anymore or perhaps there was more to it than that but Diesel didn't want to think too deeply about it just yet.

Breaking himself free from his thoughts he continued his way into the kitchen, Lucifer clinging tightly to his shirt as he made noises Diesel had come to recognize as comfortably happy ones. He walked to the alcohol cabinet and took out a bottle of whiskey and two small glasses, assuming Shawn wouldn't mind having the same and not bothering to spend too much time guessing what the omega would want.

His supernatural hearing picked up on Shawn's words from the living room as he was clunking a couple of ice cubes in the glasses. Considering his home was mostly open concept, there weren't enough walls to block the sound from bouncing back to him. He paused in his motions for a moment to listen in, slightly surprised at Shawn's admittance to his son but also knowing that was exactly how the omega felt about how things had turned out. Diesel himself had not expected things to have happened the way they did and yet was comfortable in where they were now -- though he'd never admit it out loud. Perhaps to Shawn one day, though not just yet. Instead he pretended like he hadn't heard a thing as he poured the dark liquor into the two glasses.

A frown appeared on his face for a moment as he realized he only had one free hand from carrying Lucifer, though he quickly released a single wing to wrap securely around the boy instead and wiggled his arm free to take the other glass back into the living room.

The first thing he noticed was that Kroy was back asleep on the blanket and a frown took over his face again at that, slightly disappointed that Shawn was able to get the baby asleep faster than he himself was. Lucifer was still wide away, entertaining himself with the inky dark feathers wrapped around him, and probably would stay that way for the time being.

He passed one of the glasses of whiskey over to Shawn. "Hope you can handle it," he offhandedly mentioned, though it was about as close as Diesel would get to a tease. "I don't need you getting sick in my room."

Shawn jumped, startled from his thoughts and he turned to look at Diesel with a sheepish little smile. "I'll make sure to aim for the basket if I do", he replied as he took the offered drink.

He let himself take in the sight of the alphas revealed wings, appreciating their complex beauty and then with amusement as he saw the baby bundled in said wings, clutching fiercely out of anything but fear.

"He's certainly attached to you...literally in this case", he grinned as he sat the drink down onto one of the side tables and reached out to grab the infant, stopping only to get permission first.

Permission, he realized, not only to take the child, but to touch the alpha and even more so, his wings.
A noise between disgust and amusement made its way through Diesel and the majority of it came out in a rush of air through his nose. "You vomit in my room and you'll be sleeping in the bathtub, waste basket or not." Diesel didn't bother sitting down, knowing he'd have to rearrange his wing and the baby if he wanted to. Instead he stood standing, one hip resting against the back of the couch as he took a sip of whiskey, appreciating the light sound of ice cubes hitting the glass as the liquid moved around.

"I don't really understand it myself," Diesel commented offhandedly, glancing down at the small red head in his arms. Lucifer had definitely been attached to Diesel from the start, Kroy had also appreciated Diesel's company but not to the degree the youngest of the two had -- refusing to settle down unless his mother was within his sight.

He took another sip from his glass of whiskey before his eyes caught Shawn shifting, moving to set the glass on the side table before reaching towards Lucifer in his arms. Not many people would even dare to try and take either of the children from Diesel's arms, but as with so many other things it seemed Shawn was the exception.

Diesel leaned forward to set his own glass on the side table before loosening his wing with a curious noise from Lucifer. One of his hands rested on the baby's bottom so he didn't slip through the loosened wing around him as Shawn's hands came around to grab him. The omega's fingers maneuvered around feathers to get a firm hold on the infant before taking him fully into his arms, Lucifer casting a look at Diesel as he was taken away but after seeing Diesel wasn't leaving he didn't seem to have too many complaints about it.

Able to move freely now, Diesel sat himself carelessly on the sofa once again, this time perhaps a bit closer to Shawn as they had been previously. He glanced at Kroy to make sure the boy was still sleeping peacefully as he reached for his glass of whiskey once again.

"They're growing quickly though," he commented quietly, not quite sure how he felt about that himself. Uncomfortable with the idea that they would eventually no longer need his protection; the thought drawing his lips into a frown.

Shawn had laid the baby on his legs and poked a finger softly into the pudgy belly, grinning as the baby giggled.

He looked over at Diesel, pushing aside the giddy little feeling that came with seeing how close the alpha had gotten, but he let the feeling to himself and nodded at the words.

"Well I mean given that neither parent is human, I'm not surprised", he glanced again at the infant who was looking at him with blood red eyes and bent down to nuzzled into the equally red hair. "Better enjoy this while you can. I have a feeling they're gonna be a hand full when they're older", he picked the baby up into his arMs and leaned back into the couch and maybe 'accidently' onto Diesels shoulder.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX   (Time Skip)

Three years had passed by quicker then Shawn has actually had thought possible, and the twins had grown so much, if at a slower pace then the former hunter had expected from two hybrids of two very supernatural orinated parents.

Another thing that surprised the omega was that Diesel had ask him if he'd wanted to join him and the twins on a shopping trip, since the two needed new clothes for the approaching winter. Already the weather had turned cool enough that Shawn could dress in goodies and thin jackets.

Honestly, the twin had plenty of clothes for every season, and they could have ordered offline like in the past, but the blonde had denied to let any of the question roll off his tongue. 

As it was, despite all the time he'd been spending with the alpha and his children; hell he'd been living with them for the past three years, he and Diesel still weren't close to anythig other then what some outside viewers might call a begrudging friendship. There were many attractive qualities about the alpha turned mother, but that stubbornness he seemed to have in creating anything resembleming a relationship was decidedly Shawn's least favorite thing about him.

All that aside, Shawn had fitted the backseats of his Shelby GT500 with the car seats he had bought just a year before. Diesel thought that were there because he had borrowed them, because well, thats what Shawn had told him. The over protectve alpha didn't need to know that he took the twins on sight seeing trips when the alpha was gone on buisness.

Seeing said alpha walking towards the garage, the omega ran forward and swung up the blonde twin ;who had been clutching his mothers hand, up onto his hip and reached out his free hand to ruffle the red hair of the twin clinging to his mothers neck in what Shawn briefly wondered was a chock hold. 

"We're taking my car", he told Diesel as he walked towards the bright green mustang that gleamed in the light of the sun. "Unlike your 'oh so expensive beauties, this one actually has back seats", he opened the driver side door and pushed up the seat to get Kroy buckled into one of the racing styled car seats. 

He saw Diesel's dubious look and grinned as he moved around to open the passenger side door and likewise push he seat forward. "Either say something or close your mouth, sugar, you're gonna catch flies".

He took the red haired twin, ignoring the telltale catch of breathe that he knew Lulu was gonna use to unlease a scream and hurriedly turned on the miniature DVD player on the headrest.

Diesel seemed to be taking in everything and Shawn bit his lip to keep back the 'oh shit' from escaping his mouth. "I came pre-paired.... cause well, ya know, Haven hates riding in cars and Ethan told me that the DVD system keeps him entertained". 

He smiled sweetly, and gestured to the empty seat, grinning as Diesel just sighed and got inside.

Closing the door, the omega moved for the drivers seat and tried not to feel like his heart was overflowing as he thought about just how much they all looked like a family right then.
Nearly as soon as Diesel had invited Shawn to go shopping with himself and the twins, the blond omega had run off outside to 'get the car ready'. Immediately Diesel knew that meant Shawn was enforcing the idea that they would be taking his own car, since he wouldn't be able to get into the garage with Diesel's collection. Not that he minded, Shawn had -- surprisingly -- a decent taste in vehicles. Though his outfit choices left much to be desired, at least in Diesel's opinion.

Simply rolling his eyes at the departed omega, Diesel worked at getting the twins ready to go outside. It was getting chilly, but not cold enough for winter jackets yet. So he settled with a brown Gucci zip-up sweater for the two of them, the alpha was certainly not above dressing the twins identically though they weren't identical in appearance themselves. They had matching Gucci graphic tees underneath, dark colored pants with a belt that was more for appearance than necessity, and finishing off the look was a pair of brown boots.

He saved zipping up Lucifer's outfit for last, knowing the boy would want to be lifted into his arms on their way outside. "Are you cold?" Diesel asked the boys, wanting to make sure they were comfortable, though he knew they had gotten the unnaturally warm body temperature from himself.

"No, I'm okay," Kroy answered him with a toothy smile.

Lucifer on the other hand ignored his question and immediately tried to climb Diesel like a tree to get his assumed position on Diesel's hip himself. Diesel assisted him to save his own clothes from the boy's grabby hands, Lucifer immediately wrapping his arms around his neck tightly as he grinned down at his elder twin. "Let's go!"

Diesel simply nodded and took the hand Kroy held out as he left the house, only letting the three-year-old's hand go to lock the door behind him.

Shawn was waiting for them by the bright green mustang in his driveway, opening the driver's side door before grabbing Kroy to put him into the car seat in the back. Kroy let go of Diesel's hand without complaints, having long gotten used to Shawn assisting and being like a parent to the twins.

Diesel only spoke as Shawn moved towards the passenger side door to set the space ready for Lucifer. "I have a four door vehicle for them too, you know. You came with me when I bought it." Years ago, after pointing out that Diesel's current car collection had no room for the twins, Diesel had taken Shawn out car shopping and had finally settled on an Aston Martin Rapide. Not a car Diesel would have bought on his own but it still had the speed he enjoyed and the room for his children.

A smirk threatened to turn up Diesel's lips as Lucifer was taken from him and about to show his disappointment until Shawn pushed a button on the DVD player inside the car. He listened to Shawn's rushed explanation with a raised eyebrow but said nothing himself as he moved forward to move the seat back so he could sit in the passengers seat himself with a sigh.

He waited patiently until Shawn was sitting in the divers seat and buckled in until he reached for his own seat belt, taking a moment to pinch Lucifer's knee behind him and assure the fussy child that he was still there. "Those DVD players came out about two years ago and they're quite dirty with the twin's fingerprints you know."

Shawn blinked at the words, but pointedly ignored them as he started the car and turned on the stereo. As 'California Love' started to play he looked over at Diesel and grinned. "I don't know what you mean", he finally answered before he put the car into gear and speed down the driveway.

"So, where exactly are we going, Raven? I mean I know it's in the city, but like which store?"
Ignoring Shawn's dismissal of the fact that Diesel knew exactly what had been going on in this car -- the blond omega often forgot Diesel's house was well covered with security cameras -- he also knew there was really no harm in it either. He settled into the seat as Shawn speed off out of the driveway, the sound of the car revving up causing the two behind him to chuckle and mimic the noise they heard all too often. Diesel would admit that having the DVD players seemed to calm down the nightmare Lucifer usually was in the car, his own vehicle not yet outfitted with the accessory as Diesel hadn't really thought of it himself.

"Gucci of course," Diesel returned with a voice that told Shawn 'why did you even bother asking?'. "Their winter collection just came out and the boys should have proper fitting jackets before winter." His ran his eyes over the blond omega next to him before offhandedly adding; "You could use a new jacket yourself."

Shawn but his lip against the retort that his jacket was fine, and relaid the coordinates to Suri. It was a fifty minute drive from the reclusive compound but the drive was always pleasant, especially with a certain alpha sitting next to him.

In the back Lulu and Kroy babbled and sang along with the DVD, and he pointed to the flat scree. "Ya can pick the music if ya want", he said, his words slipping just a bit as a wave of nerves seems to take over, who h was weird, cause what did he have to be nervous over.
One of Diesel's eyebrows raised at the slight in Shawn's voice, knowing that didn't happen often with the confident omega but he didn't question it as Shawn was focused on the road in front of them. "I'm not really picky about music," Diesel spoke but leaned forward anyway to browse through the Sirius radio stations. It wasn't really true either, he wasn't picky when it came to most songs but a lot of modern songs he just didn't understand -- like modern rap. Some were good, maybe one out of twenty.

He finally settled on a station that was playing November Rain by Guns N' Roses, a song he hadn't heard for a long time and one that was at least appropriate if the twins in the back decided to listen to the music playing in the front rather than the DVDs in front of them.

Leaning back in his seat his red eyes turned to Shawn. "If you don't like it you can change it, it won't bother me." Though the words left his mouth it wasn't even a minute later that the alpha was looking out the window mouthing the words to the song, making it clear that he was thoroughly enjoying the song.

"You can never go wrong with Guns N Roses", Shawn said smiling softly. "And its such a beautiful song, too, a lot of work was put into it you know".

They listened to the song, the whole uncut version of it playing softly through the speakers and when it was over they were pulling into the parking lot of 'Gucci Baby' . Where had all the time gone, it hadn't felt like an hour drive and Shawn briefly mourned that it was over, until he remembered that they'd have the drive back and the rest of the day in town to be together.
Diesel looked at Shawn with unbidden curiosity. "You know about the work they put into the song?" He asked, running a hand through his hair aimlessly. "I never really thought to look into it, I just appreciate their sound. Leon always enjoyed their hard rock but I think their softer music sounds just as nice."

The drive seemed to go by quickly and surprisingly quietly, perhaps because the two in the front were enjoying their song while the two in the back were enjoying whatever it was the DVD players were offering them. When the car stopped Diesel unbuckled himself and stepped out, stretching a moment, before leaning back in to get Lucifer behind him while Shawn did the same with Kroy. Lucifer immediately wrapped his arms back around Diesel's neck and refused to let him go when Diesel tried to set his feet on the parking lot.

When Kroy came around the back of the car holding Shawn's hand the blonde twin looked up at Diesel with bright red eyes. "Mommy, can we get new sunglasses? Lulu broke mine."

The grip around his neck got tighter as suddenly Lucifer's face was only centimeters away from Diesel's own. "I didn't! He left them on the floor!"

"We'll see," Diesel commented trying to readjust the tight hold Lucifer had on him, though he knew he'd be buying sunglasses before they left the store. "If you behave I'll buy you both a new pair."

"Their softer ballads rock just as much as the hard stuff, but I will admit that 'Welcome to the Jungle' holds a special place in my heart".

Getting the blonde twin out of the car, Shawn took a second to glance at Diesel and the red haired twin who had decided to play monkey to his mothers tree and held back a laugh.

"What about you, Little Light, you wanna walk like a big boy or be carried like Taz?" He ask the calmer twin and he watched as the little boy looked at his mother and sibling, then seemed to considered the omegas words. "Walk", he replied determined and Shawn grinned. "Awesome, you're getting to be so independent", he praised as he placed a hand on the little shoulder.

"But remember the rules, always stay in sight, no running off, no talking to strangers, and when you get tired, tell me and I'll pick you up", Shawn recited and the blonde head nodded. " I pwomise", the child replied, standing tall and Shawn moved his hand to ruffle the fine hair. "Awesome, let's go".
Diesel rolled his eyes lightly at the interaction between Shawn and Kroy, though there was a light smile on his face as he did so. Lucifer on the other hand had also heard what Shawn had said and pouted slightly against Diesel's head.

"I'm a big boy too," he whined, sticking his tongue out at both Shawn and his brother.

Diesel scoffed slightly as the small group started making their way towards the door to the store. "Sure you are, Lu."

Walking inside the store was bright and colorful for the children, the outfits tactfully placed so that it looked less like a store and more like a giant kids closet. Diesel would have avoided the place like the plague had he not had the twins, but the desire to dress his children properly outweighed his own pride and here they were. It wasn't the first time they'd been in the store either, most -- if not all -- of the children's clothes had been purchased here and one of the store clerks immediately approached them.

"If it isn't my favorite little customers," the woman -- Diesel would never remember her name, even if she was wearing a name tag -- reached out a hand to the red haired twin attached to Diesel. Lucifer quickly brushed the finger away from him. "Don't you two look adorable in your outfits today?" She asked, this time her attention on Kroy.

"Where's the winter collection?" Diesel asked without turning his face towards her, looking around the store instead. He never understood why people came to fawn over his children no matter how many times Diesel casually brushed them off just as he was doing now.

"Left hand corner," she answered kindly, though Diesel was already walking away towards that direction after having spotted a jacket.

Shawn fought to control his laughter from escaping at the brush off Diesel gave the poor employee. He kinda understood when she moved over to fawn over Kroy who had his behind his legs and then her attention had turned to vim and her sweet smile slipped a little.

"Are you the nanny?" She ask, just the barest hint of disdain in her voice as she eyed him up and down, taking in his clothing.

Shawn bit his tongue and shook his head, answering sweetly. "Me? Dressed in amazon and wish finds? Nah, I ain't their nanny", he watched as Kroy toddled over to Diesel who was watching them with a raised brow.

He gave the alpha a wink and then leaned in close to the woman, an omega as well, if her sweet berry scent was anything to go by, and whispered.

"Between you and me, honey, you don't stand chance", he said, voice soft yet loud enough for Diesels keen hearing. "He'd chew you up and spit you out, and that's even if he was interested. I mean I might dress poorly, cause shit I am poor, but I got one thing you ain't got".

The woman had pulled away a few seconds before and her eyes were narrowed and lips pinched. "Oh and pray tell, what is that exactly?"

Shawn grinned wide as Kroy toddled back to him, Lulu in tow, both wanting to show off one of their new outfits. "His kids like me", he replied simply and picked up both twins before moving back to Diesels side.

"So, where to next?"
Lucifer had finally released his hold on Diesel as they made their way over to the jackets and winter outfits, the alpha half paying attention to his son picking out clothes and half paying attention to Shawn dealing with the overly-invested omega sales clerk. Diesel held out a hand when Kroy came over to them, pointing out the clothes that his brother was looking through and telling them both to find a warm shirt to go under the already picked out jacket.

He knew that Shawn was speaking at a level that could be heard clearly by the supernatural, most definitely on purpose. It wasn't a secret between them how Shawn felt about him and though Diesel wasn't sure he was ready to be in a relationship with an omega he continued to let the blond in; closer and closer. He wasn't quite sure why he allowed it himself, but Shawn was a great help with the children and he did appreciate the company of the man so opposite his own personality.

The twins had picked their own shirts -- identical shirts because they had long grown accustomed to their mother dressing them the same -- and Diesel waved them over to show Shawn in an attempt to save the omega. A scoff left him at Shawn's words, though it came out mostly as laughter, watching him scoop the boys up and come on over to where Diesel was waiting.

Reaching his hands out to take Lucifer -- who immediately was reaching for Diesel once they were close enough -- Diesel raised an eyebrow. "Have I chewed you up and spit you out, Shawn?" The tease was evident in his voice as he moved both jackets to one arm so the other could wrap securely around Lucifer while walking towards the cashier, thankfully not the same woman. "Besides, es gibt mehr Gründe als meine Kinder, dass Sie noch hier sind." The addition in German was quiet but loud enough for Shawn to hear.

After paying for the children's outfits and some sunglasses they'd picked up on the way over to the check out, Diesel turned to Shawn and looked him over. "The Gucci store for us, obviously. It's in the same mall so no need to get back in the car. We can walk."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,010 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,365 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,167 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,953 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8