Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19)
Za' Nall Ra' Ja has been looking for his mate for 1,000's of years. He finally finds them on a planet called Earth; a primitive planet that makes him very curious about it. His mate is in a place called "College". He drops his ship off in the woods nearby, and changes into the sexy male species. My human form is 6'4", black hair, blur eyes, italian face, an 8 pack. The clothes I'm wearing are the most basic from the human race; white t-shirt, black jeans, white converses. My other form is similar to an insect, but not really; scary looking form if these humans saw the real me.

Hmm, my mate is nearby, I need to get my "classes and dorm", whatever that is, I thought to myself. I walk to the front doors to go to their "main office".
Hello! These are/were my social media accounts to RP with me:

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
I walk into College, as I would every other day. I'm 5 foot 11 with styled blonde hair and blue eyes with a six pack and handsome face. I stroll through the corridord on the way to art class when I bump into you "Woah, sorry dude"
(02-22-2019, 12:41 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I walk into College, as I would every other day. I'm 5 foot 11 with styled blonde hair and blue eyes with a six pack and handsome face. I stroll through the corridord on the way to art class when I bump into you "Woah, sorry dude"

As I'm going through the "hallway", I bump into... My mate!, I think, shocked.

He's here right in front of my own eyes, and his smell... God, so good. I feel myself start clicking in pleaure, but I stop myself and I take a good look at him.

"Hello, how are you? My name is Za' Nall... Carter. Yes! Za' Nall Carter", I say lowly as I look at him seductively, or I hope it's close to seductive.

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I mostly RP on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
I smile "Hey dude I'm Devan... I can't say your whole name. So I'm calling you C for short". *Damn. He hot* I think to myself with a smile
(02-22-2019, 12:51 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I smile "Hey dude I'm Devan... I can't say your whole name. So I'm calling you C for short". *Damn. He hot* I think to myself with a smile

I smile back. Even his "mouth" is sexy. I clear my throat to control the clicks I was about to do. "Well, that's fine, Devan. You can call me anything you want. Anyways, I was wondering if you could show me the "main office", so I can pick my classes and get a "dorm", they have "roommates", yes?", I ask nervously, not wanting to embarrass myself.

I am over 1,000 years old, and acting like nervous teen with their... what was it? A crush?

I smile "Yeah come on, I'll take you there with me now." I hold out my hand for you to take. As we walk, I can't stop thinking about you "You could room with me if you like? I'm in a room by myself"
(02-22-2019, 01:03 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I smile "Yeah come on, I'll take you there with me now." I hold out my hand for you to take. As we walk, I can't stop thinking about you "You could room with me if you like? I'm in a room by myself"

Perfect Opportunity, yessssss, I think, happy at the luck I'm having. I feel my eyes changing to my other form, so I put a stop to that immediately before Devan notices. Don't want him to know what I am yet.

"Uh, yeah, sure Devan. I would love to room with you, let me just pick my classes and pick your "dorm" and we'll go from there. Anyways, what is your... major? We might have the same major", I say, smiling at him. If he tells me his major, I'll be able to choose the same classes as him, or use my mind control to make it happen..., I chuckle lowly at that thought.

smile "I'm an art major." I look at You, taking in your body and perfect face fuck, he's hot I think to myself
(02-22-2019, 01:19 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote:  smile "I'm an art major." I look at You, taking in your body and perfect face fuck, he's hot I think to myself

"Oh, what a coincidence! I'm an art major, too". I was smiling all the way to the "main office". As Devan opens the door for me, I walk towards the secretary and immediately look into her eyes.

Give me the same classes as Devan's classes, now! I'm have an Art Major just like him. I am also his "roommate".

All of this was in a minute before Devan came towards us. The secretary, a boring looking lady, shook her head, and told me, "Okay, Mr. Carter. Your classes start tomorrow, so have a nice day" she says, smiling.

I laugh "That was pretty quick... normally it takes some time. Anyway, it's done now. I'll take you to our room" I grab your hand again and walk towards the dorms near the side of college
(02-22-2019, 01:39 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I laugh "That was pretty quick... normally it takes some time. Anyway, it's done now. I'll take you to our room" I grab your hand again and walk towards the dorms near the side of college

I chuckle. "Well, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, I guess". I squeeze his hands softly and walk a little closer to him.

His hands are so soft. I can't wait to touch him. He smells... fertile; dear Ta' Li, what are you doing to me, Devan?

I discretely sniff him, to take in his smell to stop me from having his way with him. We walk to his dorm room, and we go in.

We stand in the kitchen/living room area. I point to a door "Our beds are in there." I point to another door "thats the bathroom." And the final door "The work room." I smile and look at you "any questions?"
(02-22-2019, 01:55 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: We stand in the kitchen/living room area. I point to a door "Our beds are in there." I point to another door "thats the bathroom." And the final door "The work room." I smile and look at you "any questions?"

"Well, since it's my first time here, can you show me to my classes tomorrow? I hate to be a bother to you", I say, getting close into his personal space. I look at him intensely, wanting to touch him so bad. Earth culture emphasizes "consent", so I won't force myself on him. I'll let him make the first move.

I nod "Yes... of course." An obvious bulge forms in my pants as I look at you
(02-22-2019, 02:05 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I nod "Yes... of course." An obvious bulge forms in my pants as I look at you

The smell of his arousal immediately hits me. I slowly look down to where his bulge is, then I slowly look back into his eyes. I get closer, while he steps back into the counter behind him. I suddenly close him in within my arms, hands touching the counter right next to his sides. I lean into his left ear, lips barely touching it, and say with a seductive growl at the end, "We just met, do you really want me to touch you, my Visina?".

I gasp "Yes... I do..." I unzip my pants and look at you "Wait... What did you call me?"
(02-22-2019, 02:18 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I gasp "Yes... I do..." I unzip my pants and look at you "Wait... What did you call me?"

I move away from his ear, and look at him. "My Visina. I don't want to say until after we're intimate. What we're doing is... backwards, I guess is the right word. I should be asking you out on a "date", not this, but I can't help but want you, my Visina". I use my right hand to stroke his cheek with my knuckles. Such supple skin, I lean closer to kiss his forehead, his nose, his cheeks, and finally...his lips.

I wrap my hands around you "Fuck the date" I whisper "I want you now" I let my hands undo your trousers too
(02-22-2019, 02:29 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I wrap my hands around you "Fuck the date" I whisper "I want you now" I let my hands undo your trousers too

I feel my pants fall as I stare at him intensely. I start ravaging his neck, sucking on it harshly as I use my hands to fully take his pants off. They fall, and I quickly go down on his cute genitalia. I kiss it softly on each side, licking up and down as I go, then I go for the head. Once my mouth was on it, my mouth changed to my other forms "tongue", and it went inside the slit, sucking as I was doing it.

I moan out, loving how you kiss my neck so passionately. I feel my pants fall and smile, knowing I'm getting what I want. I watch with a large smile as you go down on my and throw my head back in pleasure as you lick my cock. Then... I feel it, something different. I look down and see your mouth all different. I have moan half gasp "What the... fuck?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,010 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,365 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,167 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,053 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,953 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8