Mpreg Central
C Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) (/showthread.php?tid=10619)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 12-27-2016

Jethro breathed in deeply with his lover in his arms, finally. He rubbed on his back and felt the little bump pressing against his abdomen. "I am herr now Alex, dont worrry. I will make sure our little family safe again. Now let's go now." Jethro released Alex with some reluctance, kissing him chastely, he led the way to the exit. "I had a motorcycle with me only, but we will have to push it out to the forrest to be far enough before stadting the engine. Let's get out of here now."

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 12-28-2016

Alex nodded and fallowed after him as quickly as he could managed witch surprisingly was pretty fast. he kept up well as they made there way away from the camp to what Alex could only hope would be safety. Of course nothing was certain but he knew if they could make it to the cabin they would be safe.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 12-28-2016

Jethro started searching inthe bushes for the motrocycle he had stashed away. As he was searching, someone suddenly sounded beside them. "Hey!" Jethro's first instinct was to shield Alex behind him. He withdrew his pistol and was ready to shoot. On high alert, he askef. "Who's that! Show yourself!"

Another wave is ruffling sound reviewed a man in full suit with a familiar face, his hands raised up high and an innocrnt look on his face. "Sorry Jethro.... I just wanna come and say my goodbye." It's David.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 12-30-2016

Alex's eyes widen he watched Jethro step in front of him. Had he really planned to shoot if it had been someone else? Alex didn't quiet doubt it but he smiled lightly giving a nod to David. He was glad it wasn't anyone who had come to cause trouble he really didn't think he could deal with that at the moment.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 12-30-2016

Jethro relexed visibly. He lowered his weapon slowly and walked up and bumped his fist on his arm to bid a silent apology. "You scared the hell out of me bro.... but its good to see you." Perhaps for the last time in his life, he added mentally. He wrapped an arm around David and dragged him near Alex. "Well sincr you are heree.... mind if you give Alex a quick checkover?" He smilrd with his -teeth grin, which usually work wonders on people.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 01-01-2017

Alex watched David roll his eyes and then give a small nod He did all the normal things checking Alex mover to make sure everything seemed alright, Alex guessed it would, but in a way he was glad Jethro had asked David to do one last check before they took off.

(ugh sorry I haven't been on that much.)

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 01-01-2017

(I thought you wont be returning until 1/7! So that's a bonus now ;))

Jethro relaxed visibly to know at least for now Alex and the baby are fine. He nodded at David. "Thanks for that pal. Owe you one for that... avtually maybe not only one." He smiled at his old friend and hugged him, patting on his back. "Hope to see you again later. Maybe when we settled, and perhaps when we werent on top of trh wanted list, could you... be the godfather of the kid?" Jethro looked at Alex asking for his approval.

(I am thinking would the army maybe recruit Jethro and Alex back later due to severe short of hands in the school?)

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 01-01-2017

(Probably would that would make sense, and I'm still around just, ya know like once maybe twice a day. If at all. )

Alex looked up at David as he seemed smile hugging Jethro back. then he turned his attention to Jethro giving a small nodd. "I think thats a good idea." Alex said softly. David had helped them enough, it wasn't as if he didn't deserve to be the godfather plus David had kinda groan on him, he was nicei.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 01-01-2017

(Aww that's great ;) for the recruiting part, i was thinking if it could be likr they thought they were discovered when all those chasing had been from his superior wanting him to be back?)

Jethro smiled and nodded his thanks to his young lover, and patted the back of David one last time. "Thanks for everything bro. But i think we really gotta go. Any last words?" Jethro joked though there's a bit of sadness evident. They all knew the chance of meeting again would be slim considering they were escaping from the base like this. "I would have our kid to remember your name as their godfather, no matter what."

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 01-02-2017

( I like that idea, should it happen before or after the baby is born?)

Alex smiled lightly as the two said there goodbyes it was sad having to part like this, maybe if the military was more understanding but sadly it often was not. This was no place for a child. Alex helped carry out a few things as they left, they would have to push the motorcycle for a bit before they reached a road they could ride on. It was to risky to ride it right threw the forest.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 01-03-2017

(I would picture it to be after. Though if you wanted it to before it's also fine.)

With their final fistbumping, Jethro led the way down the road without turning back. The dogtag that he still got around his neck felt heavy and warm, almost burning. He shook his head a bit and smiled at Alex. With his love and theit baby, the future would be hopeful no matter where they landed.

The road down was bumpy and slippery. Temperature was low and white smoke could be seen from their panting. Seeing they were almost a mile away from the campsite, Jethro paused a bit to take a break and make sure they were on the right way. Pushing the motorcycle had been difficult, but with bags on him and a shifted gravity, Alex was not havinh an easy task himself. "You alright Alex? I got some water here." Jethro asked offering a bottle.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 01-03-2017

Alex was glad they were stopping to take a break for a moment he let out a long breath leaning his back against a nearby tree. "I'm good." He smiled knowing Jethro was one to worry quiet a bit. "Water would be good though I think." He took the bottle from him and downed quiet a bit of it. Alex had always know it would be hard getting out of the forest, of course he had never thought it would be this hard. Still, he didn't want Jethro to worry, it wasn't as if he couldn't do it they just had to keep going.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 01-04-2017

Jethro smiled. "I have to worry over my mate. Just indulge in my hdden motherhen." He cleared a piece of land for Alex to sit down beside. Taking over his bags he noticed how much he was panting, but didnt say anything. He knew thry both had their pride, bd if Alex wasntasking for a break, he would be the one initiating it. He would always make sure he tooj good care of his once student and lifelong lover.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 01-04-2017

Alex nodded and sat down resting for a little bit he was tired and he stayed until he caught his breath and drank a bit more water then he stood back up picked up the bags and smiled lightly. "Come on, we should cover a bit more ground before it gets to dark. It would be late soon, and they would eventuly have to stop and make camp for the night.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 01-04-2017

Jethro nodded knowing they were competing with time. He had marked on the map possible places of shelter. Getting exposed in late November through the night would be dangerous, especially when they had precious cargo with them. They stood back up and tidied things up before went on pushing the bike and things.

The walk went on for 2hours more, before they reached a cave that Jethro had sourced. They had another 5 miles to cover before ti would be safe to get on the motrocycle. The Sun had gone down and it was getting quite cold. Relieving Alex of the bags on him, he took the exhausted pregnant man towards the pile of dried hay to sit down together. Pulling the still panting Alex in his arms, he rubbed on the belly and released the slight restraint, which were bandages tightly wound around it, he had been putting around his midsection, and the belly almost popped right out showing fully how large it had become now.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 01-04-2017

Alex cuddled up to him with a soft smile, he was just glad to finally be able to rest again. He likely wouldn't admit it but after a day of traveling he was exhausted. Tomorrow wouldn't be any better, they still had a lot of ground to cover if they had any hope of getting out of this without being found. "I love you." Alex said vary quietly after a long few moments. "I'm glad you're here with me."

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 01-05-2017

"I am glad we are here together. I missed you so much Alex, and to be honest, I am a litle happy we had escaped. otherwise we would never have the time to be together like this." Jethro said whole-heartedly. The situation may not be entirely desirable, but having the luxury to be with each other had made it much more tolerable. He pulled off his jacket to cover them both, especially the belly of Alex, and rubbed on it a bit. "And hello little guy, i miss you too."

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 01-05-2017

Alex smiled lightly closing his eyes and laying his head on Jethro's shoulder Under his hand the baby moved and kicked a bit as if it sensed it's dad near by. It calmed after a bit allowing Alex to actually get some sleep. He wrapped an arm around Jethro holding him there, he didn't want to let go a nd for the first time there was no reason he would have to.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 01-05-2017

Jethro was woken up by the cold. He had, in his sleep, push the jacket entirely to Alex's side rememberig how he had been beside his pregnant lover. He glanced at the watch and saw it to be a bit after midnight, where everyone should be still drinking to oblivion back in the camp. He rubbed his face a bit and was reassure when Alex seemed to be blissfully asleep, despite the slight shivering. Tonigh was a new moon light and Jethro thought he could risk aking a fire. He had been reluctant but with how cold it was a fire would have warmed them up and give them the rest that they both needed. He went out to gather some drie branches as firewood and started the flame, grateful forthe warmth as he slipped back beside Alex.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 01-06-2017

Alex stopped shivering shortly after the fire was started, it was small and not likely to be spotted. He remained asleep until late morning when he wrapped up in Jethro's arms the last of the fire dying out. IT was a cold morning but at least the fire had stayed most of the night. Alex yawned slowly pulled away and sitting up rubbing sleep from his eyes. They would have to get going soon but he could afford to stay here just a bit longer.