Mpreg Central
C Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) (/showthread.php?tid=10619)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 01-06-2017

To lose the nice touch of his lover in his arms roused Jethro from his sleep, and soon he woke up as well seeing Alex doingsome stretching. Without the restarints, his belly was quite promjnentand would occassionally peek out from under his shirt when he moved. "Hey." Jethro said still laying down, looking at his young solider with lazy but smiling eyes.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 01-08-2017

"Goodmorning." Alex said softly looking up at them, he was still obviously a bit tired after stretching he curled up again laying his head down next to Jethro. "Sleep alright?" Alex asked softly. IT was kind of peaceful out here honestly the sound around them mostly that of chirping birds and the last crackling of last night's campfire.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 01-08-2017

Jethro welcomed his young lover with open arms on the stack of hay. "Hmhem. Quite alright. Especially after the fire's light up. You?" He patted Alex's fluffy hair and smile feeling the belly nudge into his sides when Alex got down again. He would never get old of this feeling, the touch eith his unborn child was simply amazing.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 01-09-2017

"Better then I have in awhile though it could have had something to do with all the walking we did." He chuckled . "We should probably get going soon shouldn't we?" Alex asked softly Still despite his words he made no move to pull away from Jethro.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 01-09-2017

"Hmm yes. Perhpas. Let's go in a few minutes." Jethro was enjoying too muhc as well to pull away from the warmth he was sharing with his love. He palmed the belly of Alex gently, patting his back and nuzzled his face. "This is feels way too good to be an escape."

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 01-09-2017

Alex nodded and for a long few moments he did stay there curled up eyes closed. "That it does." There was a lot to think about but this was peaceful after awhile Alex gave Jethro a kiss and pulled away "We should be going." They had a long time waise to go and a short amount of time. With a bit of help from Jethro Alex got back to his feet and picked up the bags.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 01-09-2017

As they cleared all traces of them having stayed in the cave, they headed out to the way down the road. Moving another bag away from Alex's shoulder so he would have less burden, Jethro led the way to the main road in the forrest. "It is about 5 miles away from where we could ride the bike. We would be going by the river so we could refill the bottles as well." As he said, they headed down the road. It was still early morning and the dew was making the trail slightly slippery, which was also why Jethro had taken up the extra bag so Alex could pya more attention to the condition of the road. "Be careful Alex, watch your steps."

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 01-10-2017

"Alright, I go- Woah!" Perhaps he had spoken to soon. but thankfully he caught himself on a nearby tree and on Jethro's shoulder. He blushed slightly, he had been being careful honestly but it wasn't as if his balance was great with the baby throwing him off. "S-sorry." He knew he had likely scared Jethro "I'm alright." He said reassuring his boyfriend.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 01-10-2017

Jethro's heart skipped a bit seeing Alex slipped, He steadied him further with his hand on his waist. "Gosh you really scared me... Perhaps you should stay close to me and in case you slipped again you could catch on me." He still wouldn't release Alex and he rubbed on his belly slightly as if to ensure the baby and bearer were both ok. "No need to say sorry. How about you give me that bag as well. That way you could focus more on the road. Just put it on the bike." Jethro suggested eyeing at the messenger bag Alex had on his shoulder on top of the backpack.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 01-11-2017

"Are you sure?" I've got it now I promise." He gave Jethro a light kiss "I'll let you take it if I have any more trouble." He did however stay close to Jethro now just incase but he didn't slip again and as the road evened out again they could make even progress.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 01-11-2017

Jethro nodded and kept a close eye on Alex. As the road flattened he was finally was able to settle his nervous heart. He paused to look around, determinig their direction before heading down to fill the water bottle. "Another 4 miles down this way and we should be gettin on to real road." He handed water to Alex and took out some biscuit for refreshement.

Alex took the water drinking quiet a bit of it and resting a moment, he set the bags down. This trip wasn't as easy as it should have been. Still it wasn't as bad either and he recovered energy after a few minutes. The water was cold at least but then again so was everything else. The afternoon warmed a bit but ir was chilly today it might even snow.

"There's another cave a bit down the road, but it wasnt as well prepped than the last one. It's too far to be stashing things." It had been Jethro's backup plan to stay another night, but that's not his first choice. It was way too cold to spend the night outdide. "Let's see how much we could cover forthe remainig day." He didnt want to urge Alex so he just kept it to himself.

Alex nodded and they continued, Alex zipped up his jacket the rest of the way after awhile. He knew, just as Jethro did that it would likely be to cold to safely spend a night outside they would need to keep moving tonight if anything, to at least keep warm. It was a long few hours and Alex could only manage to go so fast but they did manage to cover anther few miles.

They had finally got to road wide enough for the bike. It wasnt too late, being 5pm but the sun had set and temperature was dropping sharply. There were white fog aorund their nose whenever they breath. Jethro let out a breath and got the bike on road. "Alex? Need a minute here? The wind blowing against us when we are on the bike would make it even colder, and we needed at least an hour to reach the nearest village." He asked reliefing his love's bags.

Alex nodded pressing a sleave to his face so he could breath threw that instead of the straight cold air. He was glad they had reached the road before it was to late and after a few minutes of rest he took the bags again. "Alright im ok, lets go." He knew it was going to be colder on the bike but it was better then walking all night.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 01-12-2017

Jethro tied the bags on and confirmed their direction before getting on the motorcycle. "Perhpas you could sit behind me..?" Jethro suggested hesitantly. He wasn't sure which posture would be best for Alex whose bump was getting obvious, especially now that the restraints weren't attached too tightly. "Or we could do the other way round. I believe you had a license on bikes too right?"

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 01-12-2017

Alex gave a nodd. "I'll get behind you I think that should be alright." No matter how they did it, this would end up being awkward but Alex didn't trust him self to drive in the dark and on a possibly icy road. "I did have a license but it's been awhile sense I've driven." He admitted. He got on the bike first climing on to the back and once Jethro was on he leaned forword wrapping his arms tightly around him.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 01-12-2017

Jethro patted the hand around his waist and smiled turning around. "Your bellly is nudging into me. it's amazing." he said as he started the engine. "Hold on tight, though don't crush our baby. tap on me if you don't feel comfortable, need a break, whatever it is." With that, the bike roared to life and they went straight ahhead under the bright light of the front lamps.

RE: Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 01-12-2017

Alex laughed, he had to admit it despite the fact that after a few minutes he could no longer feel his fingers her rather enjoyed this. It was a beautiful night and it was actuly rather fun being on the bike, much better then walking.