Mpreg Central
C Beloved teacher (w/lovebite) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Beloved teacher (w/lovebite) (/showthread.php?tid=10621)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Beloved teacher (w/lovebite) - bhdire8 - 12-31-2016

Jacq then knew Frank probably coudlnt let go yet, which was very logical. He sighed a bit and forced himself on the bed, making use of his well built muscles to squeeze hinslef on. He had been careful of the baby and the wires, and stubbornly forced his hand onto Frank's waist. He knew where the stitches would be and had been extra careful where he was putting his hand. He would discuss this latrr, and if Frank still couldnt accept it.... he would put things into his own hands.

RE: Beloved teacher (w/lovebite) - Lovebite - 01-01-2017

Frank allowed Jacques to come onto the bed more, though avoided leaning up against him or looking to him as he was held around the waist. The baby had fallen asleep and he watched as his chest rose and fell, adjusting the tiny hat on his head and the blanket around him. Then leaning back on the hospital be himself, reaching carefully with one hand to roll the baby's cot closer and place him inside gently. He turned slowly onto his side with a quiet hiss of pain and shut his eyes as he rested his hand inside of the cot near Duncan's mouth and nose where he could feel him breath. As he attempted to rest in the numbness of the medicine they had pumped into him.

RE: Beloved teacher (w/lovebite) - bhdire8 - 01-01-2017

Jacques watched in silence. How insecured Frank had been of th3 little ones' life had been evident, and he believed this would probably linger on. He just hoped Frank wouldnt treat him as a threat as well. He adjusted himself a bit to spoon Frank from behind, careful not to put too much pressure on either the baby or the father, and attempted to get some sleep as well.

The next day, Frank looked to gain his mobility again soon after the emergency c-section, he didn't want to be stuck in that hospital bed mulling over what had been and what could have been. This was what was now and he had to deal with it, as he shuffled to the bathroom and then back out after a few long minutes. He was increasingly nervous about leaving Duncan alone, yet at times he had to, it wasn't as if he didn't trust Jacq...no, that was exactly it. He didn't trust him and that made him feel horrible inside. "I'm going to have to go back to work."He said when he came towards the bed again, a hand on his hip and the other reaching to place it on the mattress,"Before they start suspecting anything."He grimaced and crawled onto the bed.

Jacques just stated simply "you think thr doctor would release you with a 6 inch open wound on your belly and considerable bloodloss from.not 24 hours ago?" He thought his teacher had more sense than that. Sighing, he heloed Frank move hmself further back up on the bed. "Frank... why dont you just stay put." He watxhed on as Frank almost grabbed Duncan up, reconnecting physically immediately as jf the baby would disappear in thin air the next moment.

Frank sighed when he sat down and looked up at Jacques,"I don't think you understand, Jacq. I have a real job and if I don't turn up, people will wonder and when people wonder they find things out that they shouldn't have even known about."He said simply with a heavy sigh,"I can't just lay in bed all day."He frowned as he laid Duncan against his chest and rubbed his back as he whimpered softly,"Could you get his milk?"He asked, he had barely began to lactate and even if he was creating a healthy amount the medicine they had him take wouldn't be good for the baby.

Jacques looked at him squarely into his eyes. "That's unrelated to what I have been saying. Whether or not you are leaving tb3 hospital had nothing to do with whatever you have said about keeping a real job. It's the doctor's decision. I am just stating thr fact." Jaxques slipped out of bed and prepaared the bottle as the nurses had shown them that morning. He shook his head as he got tested the temperature of the bottle. Frank had always been stubborn, in strange ways.

Frank frowned when they met each others eyes,"It is. The only reason I want to leave is to get back to work, what was the purpose if everything gets turned upside down anyway?"He asked with a sigh, it was his fault this happened and if he did it for no reason...killed their other son for no reason then why even do it? He just wanted his life to stay normal, he turned his face away and rested his hand on the boy's back. Their son had been getting stronger by the day, he cried loudly now when he was wet or needed to be fed, though when he did he did so until he turned blue in the face. Which worried Frank to no end.

"Have it ever crossed your mind.... that they could know it already. Not about our relationship, but that you are. . With child." Jacques finally said. He wasnt keeping his hope unrealistically high. The hospital was bound to have reported to the school about Frank's condition as the wholr event happened in campus. "Have it even crossed your mibd how improbable it already was that you could be hiding the child and th3 whole thing." He wanted to kncok some sense into Frank, who's being an idiotic ostritch now.

"That I was."He corrected and took the bottle of milk from him to feed the whimpering baby gently, laying him on his back in his arms,"No, because I was doing a damn good job at it until-"He looked angry now as he looked up from their suckling son to his lover,"You know, Jacq, I don't need this from you. Some fucking college junior, so if you're not going to shut up about it all then get out. I don't want to argue around him."

"I think you are the one acting like a junior school kid now, nay, a kindergarten kid now, just choosing to believe what you want to. I think i have just been stating facts, and I do not want to start an argument with you." It took a lot out of Jacq to bite back that sarcastic rhdtoric "a damn good job?". He truly didnt want to start a fight with Frank but deep in his hesrt, he knew he still held his grudge against Frank for at least contributing to their son's premature death. "I would keep my mouth shut, but dont just dismiss me as a naive student who wasnt qualified to tell you anything." He said simply, keeping his voice calm.

"Fuck you."He replied simply and looked down as he smoothed a finger over his son's bushy eyebrows, then his eyelashes before giving his nose a kiss while he ate calmly. The man agreed with that silently and looked up at him slightly then back down as he pressed his lips together,"I'm sorry, okay? Just...let me handle this."He said and rocked Duncan slowly as his eyes closed.

"We are handling this TOGETHER. We are both parents to Duncan. Do not just screen me out. Please?" Jacques pleaded. He kept his vouce low seeing his son drifting to sleep. "I think we need to burp him first. Do you want me to do it?" He lookrd at Duncan lovingly. The baby had been protrcted firecely by Frank like a mother hen and he had yet to truly hold his son.

Frank sighed as he continued to look away from Jacques for a long moment, then glanced up at him when he mentioned burping the baby. He watched his face and then removed the bottle's nipple from his son's mouth gently, nodding his head,"Come over here."He told him,"Come sit down, you can hold him."

Jacques broke the widest smile in days and came around to take his son. He would be too embarrassed to admit he had been practising with a soft toy under th4 nurses' guidance, so he took the soft and fragile baby with a bit morr skill than would normally be expected. He carefully set the baby on his shoulder and started swiping from his tiny bottom to his shoulder, his ears alert for any sound.

Frank handed Duncan over to his father finally with gentle hands, he watched as Jacques gathered the baby into his arms,"There you go."He murmured and rested his own hand on the baby's back to support him a moment then removed it as he sat and watched his partner hold the small baby. The large burp from the baby had the older man laughing, the burp seemed much to big for the baby to make and it entertained him to no end. He held his middle carefully and flinched as the laughing hurt his stitches.

RE: Beloved teacher (w/lovebite) - bhdire8 - 01-02-2017

Jacq also smiled triumphantly and chucklrd at the large burping of Duncan. He muttered out a "careful" as he patted Frank with his sparehand, holding the baby who was close to sleeping already with one large hand on his back and holding his litle bum. Jac glanced down at the abdomen of Frank's wary of by bloodstain in case his lover tore open stitches when he laughed

RE: Beloved teacher (w/lovebite) - Lovebite - 01-02-2017

Frank nodded some and watched the two for a moment, then reached to take the child back from him,"I'll lay him down."He said and carefully gathered the tired infant into his arms, making sure not to disturb him more as he laid him down in the cot. Then sat back, grimacing from all the movement and looking down as well as he made sure he wasn't bleeding. "At least it doesn't hurt much."He said and pressed his lips together as he laid his head back, resting a hand on his waist.

RE: Beloved teacher (w/lovebite) - bhdire8 - 01-02-2017

Jacq wasnt sure how long will the painkiller wear out, and it was hard to determine with the high tolerance threshold that Frank had, how painful it really could go for him to really consider "pain". He just helped Frank adjusted the pillow and left him to rezt, looking at father and son from the chair beside. He had some planning to do.

In the end the doctor did not agree to releasing of Frank and Duncan until a week later, and thankfully the school was not nosy enough to pry into the identity of the other father. The school and granted Frank with 4 weeks of paternity leave in view of the event. Jacq knew, however, that the chance of getting discovered was still high, and was mixed in whether he should stay in Frank's house as before.

RE: Beloved teacher (w/lovebite) - Lovebite - 01-02-2017

When the two were released it was a nice fall day, the sun was shining and it made Duncan's dark blonde hair look a shade lighter. Frank sat in the back with the newly installed carseat in Jacques's car and watched the baby's bright blue eyes look everywhere they could. The man smiled at their son and tried not to imagine what their life would be like with two of these little people in their lives. "Where are we going?"He asked Jacq, glancing up into the rearview mirror to catch his eye.