Mpreg Central
Work w/ bhdire8 - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Work w/ bhdire8 (/showthread.php?tid=10793)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 01-16-2017

Malorn checked in with the secretary, soon being led to one of the exam rooms, being measured before being given an ultrasound. Malorn loved having an ultrasound done, getting to see his child. He nodded when the doctor asked if they wanted to know the gender, excited to find out and get everything ready.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 01-16-2017

"Let's see here..." the doctor muttered to himself while Archie sat getting nervous. He clutched Malorn's hand tight as he lookrd with excited anticipation. He couldnt wait as well as he exchanged a glance with Malorn, reading exciyement from each other. "It's a boy! Congratulations misters." The doctor finally announced, looking at them with a smile.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 01-16-2017

Malorn gently squeezed Archie's hand as they waited to hear the gender of their child, beaming at Archie when they were told it would be a boy. "Little Logan," Malorn grinned, cleaning the gel from his belly when the ultrasound was over, getting new ultrasound pictures of their son, the doctor telling them that their son was perfectly healthy.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 01-17-2017

Archie whispered. "Oh well seems likr we arent blessed too much with twins." He teased Malorn. "My little bear worries too much." He caressed his face and kissed between his eyes. "Either way, thank you so much for giving me a child. For growing our child in you." He helped Malorn out of the bed and tidied his clothes.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 01-17-2017

Malorn smiled at the teasing and kisses to his face, enjoying the affection from his boyfriend. "Do not need to thank me. Has been good experience," he replied, gently pushing away Archie's hands, standing from the bed and fixing his clothes. "Maybe you are one who worries too much."

"what can I say. I always wanna take care of my teddy." He whispered the last part out not willing to share with too many of his nickname for Malorn. "My teddy with a little wolf cub in him." They spent the entire night admiring the little picture of their baby, show's becoming less like a tadpole and more like a fetus now. "I bet he would be handsome. With great genes passed from us."Archie said, tracing the baby on their bed with Malorn in his arms.

Malorn was content to cuddle up with Archie and admire their son, holding the picture in one hand and rubbing his belly with the other. "Logan Alexey... Should he have my last name or yours?" he asked softly. They would be married soon, and they needed to decide on whose name they would take.

"Hmm why don't we combine it? Hannings-Volkov? Or maybe we could alternate. One is Volkov and if we have another it will be a Hannings." Archie suggested. He didnt mind any of the suggestions. "Hmm oh well but i htink addressing you as Mr Hannings is very sexy. Hot. Mark you as my own bear." HE nuzzled into Malorn's face.

"Hannings-Volkov sounds good" Malorn murmured, nuzzling back before bashfully admitting. "Would really like going by your name."

"Hanning bear. Thanks for accepting me Malorn. I feel really grateful everyday for getting admitted into your life." Malorn's words made Archie's heart swell with pride and he declared. "I would be giving you whatever I have, from now on until forever. You would be my most valuable treasure."

"Think too highly of me," Malorn replied, cuddling closer, moving Archie's hand to lay on his belly. He laced his fingers with his love's over his belly, enjoying the closeness and warmth. "Logan Alexey Hannings..."

Archie smiled contently rubbing on Malorn's belly, he was just as enjoying in getting soclose to his lover. It was a cozy night for them, like countless more nights after in their lives.

Their plan, or their secondary motive for visiting the farmer's market was forced to be postponed, however, due to heavy rain. Later, more engagement caught up and it wasnt until a whole month later that they found the chance to go. By that time Malorn had ballooned up and even the largest shirt of Archie's could barely fit. "Malorn... you sure want to squeeze into my shirt?" It was an exceptionally warm and sunny day so they could still wear the summer clothings that they had decided on before.

"Doubt I would fit in anything," Malorn murmured, standing shirtless in the room they shared. They'd actually been able to buy a house together, selling their previous home and settling in this home, already starting work on the nursery. His belly was still pristine, not a stretch mark on it thanks to Archie's insistence on cuddle sessions and belly rubs with lotion. "Could still wear your sweatpants."

"How about you wear my plaided shirt as a coat, and the plain white shirt we just got from the shop underneath. Ya my sweatpants should fit if you pull it just under your waist." Archie suggested as he took out the pants and helped Malorn wear it. He bent down and Malorn put his hand on Archie's shoulder so he could step into it without losing his balance. They had fitted in so well that it felt way better cohabitting than living in thr miserable quarters they each owned before.

Malorn easily got dressed with a little bit of help from Archie, pressing a gentle kiss to his cheek once they were done. Shoes were a little more difficult because Malorn's feet had begun to swell, but he got them on as well, heading out with Archie to the farmers market. It was a nice day, the pair buying breakfast from one of the vendors and eating it happily together as they sat on a bench.

Archie stole a bit from Malorn's share of food, and showed off with a cheesy smile. "How come yours always tasted better than mine!" He protested as he chewed with a mouthful of things. Archie ducked his head when Malorn tried to hit him, and both were laughing so happy under the bright sun.

Malorn rolled his eyes with a grin, gently shoving Archie. "Is because you like me so much, think everything associated with me is better," he chuckled, jumping slightly when he felt his son move for the first time, taking Archie's hand and putting it on his belly.

Archie put on his serious face and focused on feeling movement under his palm, and it was almost comical seeing two guys so focused on seemingly nothing. There was nothing at first, though soon Archie could feel it. "Oh my god Malorn! I could feel it!" This had felt so real, the closest experience ever of making a contact with his son. "Our son has moved, gosh why am I so touched." His smile was so bright it looked goofy.

Malorn grinned when Archie said he could feel their son moving, rubbing his belly happily. "Feeling him moving is how we get to interact with him before he is born," he shrugged, attempting to answer why Archie was emotional over it. "Maybe Logan agrees that I am amazing."

"Aww he got to be! You are amazing enough that you give birth to him!" Archie smiled lovingly at Malorn and kissed him on the mouth. His lover was no longer afraid of showing their love in public, being very comfortablr in Achie's presence. He didnt forget to keep his hand on Malorn's belly in case Logan decided to make an appearance again. He wouldnt miss it for the world.