Work w/ bhdire8
Malorn Volkov had been given up for adoption at birth, practically an orphan for most of his life. He'd lived in Russia, grown up there, and moved to the United States when he was an adult. He'd gone to college, and found himself a little job in some big company, working his way up to the manager of some project. He was head of a little team, working with some other team that he'd never met, or even heard of. However, the manager was... Something. His name was Archie, extremely attractive and well-spoken, compared to Malorn's aggressive look and broken English. There was even one meeting where Malorn could barely focus, distracted by Archie and how well he worked with everybody. He was amazing, the man of Malorn's dreams! Of course, Malorn kept these feelings tucked away, doubting anybody could ever love him, care for him as he cared for Archie. Malorn currently sat in his office, scanning over a few files and progress reports from his team when he heard a knock on the door, thick accent calling for the person on the other side to enter.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Am i interrupting?" Archie came in with an easy smile. He was quite fond of this colleague who's newly acquainted with him. That accent was quite sexy, and that blond hair matched well with his stocky body, and he caught himself staring at that muscular and perky butt multiple times. He would admit he had great interest, even though it might not be love yet, to Malorn. "I wanted to disucss with you this new project if this is an appropriate time. If 6ou would, i thought it could be quite nice to discuss with you out of office... more relaxed dont you think?" He smiled innocently extending the invitation for some private time with Malorn.
"No, not interrupting," Malorn murmured, settling the files aside and standing to meet Archie. "Where do you suggest?" he asked, tucking the files away in a small cabinet next to his desk. He wanted some time alone with Archie, wanting to get to know the man better, though he was simultaneously afraid to let anybody in.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Just the bar down the road. It's their happy hour at this time." Archie glanced at his watch. Without his jacket and his tie loosened, he showed off hid bulging.bicep casually as he bent his arms. "So, let's go now?" He tilted his head to ask, leaning casually against the door frame. He imagined how the man's pale stern face would look even cuter when it's tinted red with alcohol - if he would. Russians tend to have high tolerance for alcohol, or so he heard.
Malorn nodded, filing a few more things away before heading out with Archie, trying to think of anything but how attractive he looked so relaxed. They stopped at the car, Malorn shedding his tie and suit jacket before locking it up and walking to the bar with Archie. "I did not know you were drinking type."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Not really. Buttoday's friday, so why not have some fun." Archie smiled as he rolled up his sleeves walking down the street. "I seldom see you without your jacket really. You should do that more often, make you appear more approachable really." He sized up the shorter man, quite amazed to find Malorn that much shorter than him. The Russian definitely had a tall face and thwy seldom walk side by side, more likely to be sitting down together for meetings.
"Makes me look unprofessional," Malorn murmured, cracking a small smile at the compliment nonetheless. He'd known that Archie was taller than him, many people were when he was only five and a half feet tall, but he didn't mind. He still saw himself as bigger, a bit better.
✨don't look at my sin✨
As they walked, Archie decided they could start on some more casual topics. "So what's your story? Why had you come to this country to work?" He appreciaated the man's determination to make his own name in this foriegn country. To adjust to this entirely different culture and workplace took perseverence, which he admired greatly.
"Did not have family growing up, hoped to come to America to find..." Malorn paused for a moment, attempting to think of the word, "stability," he finished. "Hoped if I found stability, thinks would work," he shrugged. "Not much about me. What of you? Your story."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Hmm pretty normal everyday story really. I had a big family, growing up with 12 siblings. I was a smalltown boy, but as the youngest boy with 2 sisters behind me, I got plenty liberty to find my own way. So here I am, 15 years after leaving my home town and I still recall vividly the happy days with my family. I had always thought i would be married by now, as I aim at a big family myself, but alas here I am, still single and not getting any stable partners at the moment." Archie said, not really sure himselve even if he was deliberate mentioning that he was an eligible bachelor now.
Malorn listened intently and nodded, understanding best he could with his (still) limited English. "Never thought about having children myself," he thought aloud, though as he put his mind do it, he didn't think he would detest to having a child or two. "What do you look for in a partner?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie glanced at Malorn, a bit taken aback by the blunt question. "errr... well... I don't know. Someone who's independent but not too independent, I like getting relied on, call me an egotistic git. Someone smart, but not without occassional clumsiness and cuteness. Probably someone shorter than me so that I could hold them in my arms comfrotably when we go out together..." Archie trailed away as he described on, getting lost in his thoughts as the images of his previous lovers flipped past his mind.
Malorn listened to the description, realizing he fit the list pretty well. Sure, there were discrepancies here and there. He was mostly independent because of his upbringing, however he found himself relatively smart. A bit too clumsy for his own liking, but maybe Archie would appreciate it. Height wasn't much of an issue... Malorn gently shook his head, looking away. He'd never been in a relationship, but he was convinced that nobody would want him.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie collected himself after dazing out for a bit. Turning back to Malorn who had lowered his head, showing the soft-looking hair on the back of his neck, and asked. "What about you? What do you look for in a partner?"
"Not sure. Never had one," he spoke honestly with a shrug, tucking his hands into his pockets.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie looked at him, surprise written all over his face. "What? That's impossible! attractive man like you, not having a partner ever?" He said as he opened the door for Malorn to enter, having arrived the bar. "I thought you are like... having lady in line waiting for you to just choose from them. You are smart, and physcially quite attractive. Those biceps are for real aren't they?" Archie squeezed on Malorn's arm as they sat down in front of the bar.
Malorn laughed softly, shaking his head. "No partner. Haven't focused on it, I guess," he shrugged once more, entering the bar and sitting next to Archie. "Are real, yes. Exercise good for you, I try to do it often," he replied. He typically exercised when he had free time on his hands, knowing it was better for him than sitting around and watching TV all day. "High body standards in America."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Ha I doubt that seeing all those potbellies in our office." Archie laughed recalling how many middle-aged men and women alike just let their body be and abandoned all effort of keeping fit. "Oh well, some might have just slacked off too much after giving birth... but that doesn't count i think. Babyfat is kind of different than simply fat." He said as he placed his orders. "What do you want Malorn? The first round is on me."
"Not everyone can be supermodel," Malorn shrugged, glancing over the drink menu. "Ah... You can order something for me. Never had alcohol in America," Malorn replied, interested in seeing Archie's taste.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Archie nodded and ordered another bourbon for Malorn. "I would have thought you're a drinking person to be honest. You do come from a country famous for its liquors." Archie teased as he supported his head with his palm, turning to look at Malorn with a smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,815 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,239 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 23,141 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,388 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 82,117 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,020 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 62,180 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 66,591 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,479 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 9,905 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM