Mpreg Central
Work w/ bhdire8 - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Work w/ bhdire8 (/showthread.php?tid=10793)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 02-07-2017

"That is true," Malorn nodded with a small sigh, remembering those times as well. However, he was good at keeping things under control, always able to stop himself before anything happened, even in the later stage of the pregnancy. "He has good intentions."

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 02-07-2017

"Good intentions in kicking your organs?" Archie chuckled and asked. "Hmm unless he wanted to start his soccer training this early in life." It always amuses Archie how Malorn would suddenly stop all conversations and cradle his lower belly, his face flushed red whenever the kicking hit somewhere vulnerable.

"You do not know his dreams," Malorn murmured with a small smirk, watching as Archie walked around and ordered food, falling deeper in love with the man, simply watching him walk around.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 02-07-2017

Archie was oblivious to that as he placed the orders. He knew Malorn enough to know what he wanted, and made quick instructions on their special requests, smiling back at Malorn seeing him staring at him.

"I love you, darling," Malorn spoke, a small, loving smile on his face. He was head over heels for the other man, hoping their connection stayed, that it wasn't just hormones.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 02-08-2017

Archie smiled even brighter, he covered the speaker and leaned forward to kiss Malorn. "And i love you too babe."

it wasn't long until the delivery came and Archie went to take the door. "Have you chosen the movie?" He asked setting out the boxes out in front of the sofa.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 02-08-2017

Malorn nodded, trading the movie for his food, knowing that Archie didn't want him getting up to put the movie in. He began eating, happily settling next to Archie as they watched the film and ate dinner.

Archie first snaked his hand around Malorn's shoulder, then graudally nudged closer and closer to his fiance. By the time they were almost done with dinner, he had already made his way so close to Malorn that he had entangled their limbs together, as much as Malorn's belly would allow for.

Malorn was contently snuggled close to his fiance, dinner containers set aside as they tried to focus on the movie, but wound up focusing on each other, whispering each other's love, talking about the wedding and the little life tucked away inside of him.

It was just one of many cozy nights together and this routine wasnt unfamiliar, they would do similar things from time to time, but Archiethought this would help happening tonight to reassure Malron of his love and determination. He wanted to wipe away every shadow from his bear's mind and wanted him to be freed of the unpleasant incident just the night before.

Malorn loved little nights like this, where they just sat and talked, talked about anything. Of course, after a while, Malorn was becoming drowsy, voice becoming a mumble as his eyes fell shut, nuzzled against Archie. "Mm... When is trip?"

Archie smiled fondly at his bear falling asleep, his head becoming heavier and heavier on his chest. "Would be in a few weeks. Hopefully you wouldnt be too immobile.... or maybe i wish you more immobile by then." He added finding it a lovely idea to be fussing over a reluctant Malorn who was forced to accept his help by then. He quickly glanced at him and was slightly relieved to see him soundly asleep alrrady, knowing he could be annoyed by that.

The next few weeks went on quick, they had both been busy settling things both in the house and at work to prepare for the trip. Archie yelled loud as he entered the house. "Finally! The start of our long holiday." That was his last day of work before the birth of their child.

Malorn was definitely waddling by the time their vacation rolled around, Logan large within him, but still high up, a few more weeks of growing before delivery. Malorn stayed in bed for most of the day, resting due to both Archie's request and the doctor's, usually reading books or watching TV shows Archie told him about.

"Malorn? Are you in bed?" Archie asked as he pulled his tie loose, climbing the stairs to find his mate. "Bear?" With a bright smile, he greeted his fiance. "How's your day love?" The doctor had recommended for bedrests as they were to be going for a trip late in pregnancy so abundant rest was recommended, though a regular walk, especially aftermeals, was also homework assigned by the doctor.

Malorn laid in bed, reading a book with the TV on in the background, smiling up at Archie when he came into the room. He returned the kiss, sighing happily. "Uneventful. I read and watched a few shows, walked like you told me to."

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 02-09-2017

"For how long, did you overachieved again?" Archie asked chuckling. "I was thinking to do taht with you tonight. Did you leave any quota for me? I was thinking a walk around the nearby park now, since it would be too chilly after dinner." The day was still early with the Sun just about to set.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 02-09-2017

"Not long, promise, only half hour," Malorn explained, hoping that wasn't to long of a time in Archie's book. "No goal for you, can go whatever pace you need," he murmured, knowing that Archie was a much faster reader than him because of English being his mother tongue. "Can go for walk now, just need to put on shoes."

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 02-10-2017

"Ok let's fetch your shoes." Malorn's ankles had started swelling with worse lower limbs circulation. Archie knelt down when Malorn had finished struggling to trun and drop his feet on the ground. He gave Malorn a quick few rubs on the calves and feet before putting the shoes on. "Comfy?" He asked lifting Malorn up under his armpits.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 02-10-2017

Malorn held his large belly in one hand while Archie rubbed his feet and legs for a moment, letting out a small sigh of relief at the release of pressure. He stood with Archie's help, hating how he had become so dependent, but liking being so close to Archie. "Yes. Although, I wish I could have Logan already. I want to meet him, and he is getting heavy."

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 02-11-2017

"Hmm if he's coming so early i guess it would raise some red flags. Even though he's a big boy, at 32 weeks he's still a little premature. Though do remind me we have to get the proof from the doctor so they would allow us to board the plane." Archie kissed Malorn as they slowly walked out of the room. It always take a little time for Malorn to adjust to walking and soon they could move a little faster with a huge waddle from Malorn.