Mpreg Central
Work w/ bhdire8 - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Work w/ bhdire8 (/showthread.php?tid=10793)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 02-18-2017

"I did not bend, darling, I set the luggage in the bed and pulled things from the drawers," Malorn defended, rubbing the underside of his belly. He smiled at the kiss to his belly, feeling a small fist punch up against the place of Archie's kiss. "Will be fine with you home, do not worry."

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 02-19-2017

Archie didnt say anything but pressed on a spot on Malorn's back that he knew was sore from last night, causing him to moan loud. "Hmm then care to explain this?" He asked murmurring before turning that pressure into a more fomfortable massage level one.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 02-19-2017

Malorn couldn't help but moan at the relief pressed to the knot in his back, closing his eyes for a moment. "That one is not due to bending over, promise. Is from Logan pulling forward," he explained, relaxing at the massage.

"Hmm is it? How about this?" He tried again, this time on his thighs that hurt from needing to lift Malorn up more than usual yesterday. Archie shook his head with a fond smile, knowint Malorn would come up with something. His fiance had a cleverer mouth than he thought.

"Walking as well. Maybe from getting out of the bath last night," Malorn spoke easily, releasing a small sigh of relief when Archie did start massaging his thighs.

"You little liar... you know clearly how you got out of that tub. You didnt even need to move any of your muscles!" Archie protested. He could only sigh though, there's little he could do with his headstrong bear. While he was massaging he noticed Malorn's shirt had a wet stain on his chest, one on each sides. "Bear, you are hot? Sweating like that?" He asked indicating the wet patches.

"I do not, actually, I do not remember. Was mostly sleeping," Malorn replied with a small laugh. He looked down at his shirt, shrugging. "Ah, no. Am beginning to make milk for Logan when he is born, doctor said it was normal to start about now," he explained. "Logan does make me feel a bit heated sometimes. Is normal, too."

"Heated? As in like... a fever?" Archie asked anxiously, touching on Malorn's forehead as he said. He shifted so Malorn could lay more comfortably on him. "And.. twhat else have the doctor said that I didnt know." He pouted a little, lowering his hand as he didnt feel any abnormal temperature on Malorn aside from a bit of sweat.

"Not a fever, more like... Hot flashes? Is that what they are called?" Malorn asked, leaning against Archie when he was pulled close. "Logan will be on the big side when he is born, so that may make the birth more difficult. I believe we knew that without the doctor having to say so."

"Logan's on the big side even now, let alone 2 months later if you did make it full term." Archie was just a tiny bit upswt he had missed that information of heating up with the doxtor. "He would be a challenge. But i have faith in you my bear, you would be a strong mama and could push Logan out without problem." He said smiling into Malorn. "Speaking of leaking.... can I taste it?" He asked Malorn with hopeful eyes.

Malorn thought for a moment at the question, shrugging slightly and pulling up his sleeping gown, revealing his massive belly and slightly leaking pecs. "Go ahead. Logan will not need it for another few months."

Archie's eyes almost glowed like a hungry wolf as he cupped a side and tentatively licked on the slight wetness on it. He swirled his tongue around the nipple that's swollen and perked up, then placed his whole mouth on it before starting to suckle.

Malorn sighed softly at the release of pressure from his chest, tangling his fingers into Archie's hair, holding his head steady as he drank. He hadn't realized how much he needed this until Archie began to drink.

Malorn was producing much more thab Archie expected, and the taste was slightly sweet and frankly, a little water like to Archie, but he could swear he never tasted anything as good. Directly from his love, the food for their child. He had to admit he was a little jealous of Logan now.

Malorn enjoyed this while he could, knowing it wouldn't happen for long, especially when Logan was due soon. He didn't really mind, knowing when Logan was born, he would be doing this to bond with their child.

It didnt take long for Archie to empty Malorn, and he actually felt a little full from this unexpected "breakfast". He licked his lips before kissing Malorn. "Thanks for the treat. It's indeed delicious, your nectar." He teased giving Malorn a taste of.how his own milk was like.

Malorn happily returned the kiss, blushing slightly at the compliments. "I am sure Logan will like it when he is born, then," he smiled, rubbing his bare belly as Logan shuffled gently inside.

"All babies love it, i heard. " Archie smiled, happy to see his husband blush, before getting up, pulling Malorn with him and carefully tied his robe together before heading off to the toilet and tend to whatever little things Malorn had lrft for him to pack. As the time to depart arrived, he took Malorn carefully down to wave for a taxi. Hopefully the trip would be great.

The taxi ride and plane trip weren't much to Malorn, sitting patiently in the cab for a few minutes, sleeping for most of the way on the plane. He woke after they landed, heading to the hotel with Archie.

Archie had booked a resort. A villa all to themselves facing the beach. He wanted this to be a trip where they could spend a lot of time togehter without the disturbance of others. What's even better was there's a private pool within the house so they could get in the water, which is cleaner than seawater, whenever Malorn felt the need to relieve his heat and his burden on his hips.

Getting off the taxi, Archie led the way into the house wiht Malorn waddling beside. "What do you think? Is this alright for you?" Archie asked, excited to see how Malorn would react to this. The only problem with the villa was the masterbedroom was upstairs, but he had decided they could use the secoondary bedroom downstairs to spare his fiance the need to climb the stairs.