Mpreg Central
Work w/ bhdire8 - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Work w/ bhdire8 (/showthread.php?tid=10793)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 02-20-2017

Malorn smiled at the hands on his belly, moving his hands to lace their fingers together. "I'll be able to pay attention to both of you, darling. We will have other children, I will have to divide my attention between all of you. I will learn how to give you all attention," Malorn replied, grinning at a little kick against their joined hands.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 02-20-2017

Archie gave Malonr a sad face and nodded reluctantly. He thought himself perhaps he would get a revenge somehow. It would be great if Malorn would be jealous sometimes, jealous of how ARchie was spending all hsi time with the baby and not with him. A big smile broke over his face as he thought of that.

Malorn watched Archie's face, raising an eyebrow at the sight of his sudden grin. "What are you smiling about? You are making me nervous," he murmured, laughing softly.

"Nothing. Just things. Just things in our future. Speaking of which... i think we would need a babysitter. Eventually when Logan's here and your maternity ended, we would have to find someone to take care of the baby while we are both at work. Hmm that added one more thing on our to-do list." Archie laid down next to Malorn now, planning about their life months ahead.

"At the very end of our to-do list," Malorn replied, not wanting to worry about going back to work when their son wasn't even born yet. "I was told that I don't have to go back until he's about four months old."

"I have to plan ahead....." Archie muttered with his secret agenda. While Malorn was on his maternity leave he probably wouldn't have a chance to compete with Logan, though when they both returned to work.... he smiled again contemplating. He would need to give that some more thought. REturning his mind to the present, he tilted his head to lay on Malorn's shoulder, slipping down his body so he could do that comfortably. "Any where else you want to visit? It would be the last whole day before we are returning."

Malorn snuggled close to Archie in the water, nuzzling close. "No, I think we should just spend the day together tomorrow. A last day before we have to go home, before we have Logan," he replied, rubbing his belly lovingly.

Archie smiled at that, liking how his fiance was treasuring the moment between themselves and only themselves. When Logan arrived, their lives were bound to change drastically again. They were both with their fears, but also optimistic on what's to come. "Thank you Malorn. You make me feel so speical." He kissed him softly as he enjoyed the moment.

"I try, darling," Malorn murmured, giving his undivided attention to Archie for the rest of the trip. Of course it went on peacefully, even the adventure home went extremely smoothly.

The moment they arrive home, however, both let out a relieved sigh. The trip was fruitful and relaxing, but returning home was still amazing. Archie carefully tugged Malorn with him into the house, who had definitely grown at least 2 inches of belly after the trip. His pants was holding low in his pelvis, his belly pushing out of his shirt. "You feeling alright bear? You better wriggle your toes a littel more, stretch the muscles. It would improve your circulation." Archie said with slight concern. The time on the plane had Malorn crammed in his seat for longer than Archie liked.

Malorn sat on the bed, holding his belly close, as if it'd roll away if he didn't hold on. "Will you rub my legs? It works so much better than just wiggling my toes," he requested, still trying to stretch his legs.

"yes yes sure. Let me..." Archie started unpacking some of their bags to find the tube of lotion that they brought back from Hawaii, some herbal formula that Malorn was crazily in love with. Perhaps he didn't show much eagerness on face, but Archie could tell by how he relax a little better when they use that comfortably flavored balm.

Malorn smiled at the sight of the lotion, the vendor that sold it saying that it would bring good luck. He relaxed when Archie began rubbing his legs, letting out a sigh of relief when his muscles began to loosen.

Archie had noticed some swelling that wasn't there before they went on the trip. Perhpas it's because of the plane ride, or maybe it was finally that time. WIth Logan so big and pressing down on Malorn's pelvis, his circulation was bound to be affected. He rubbed Malorn's swollen feet and calves, quite happy to hear the relaxed sigh. He better watch more of those videos teaching massaging methods if it meant his bear could relax like this.

Malorn laid back on their bed when Archie was done with the massage, spreading his legs outward slightly to give his belly room, as well as to help Logan get off of his hips. He couldn't wait to meet his son, but he couldn't wait until he could finally move around again.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 02-21-2017

Archie felt blood rush south seeing Malorn so seductive a posture. He blushed and stuttered. "I…i... I would go take a bath now. You... you'd be alright staying here?" He diverted his gaze away as he said.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 02-21-2017

Malorn allowed his eyes to flutter shut as he relaxed, nodding when Archie said he would go take a bath. "Be careful, darling, do not slip."

Archie chuckled as that's what he always tell Malorn, at least for times when Malorn wouldn't allow him to take the shower together with him. He went quickly to dampen his inappropirate mode and returned to a sleeping bear, snoring slightly. Archie smiled contently. He knew Malonr probably was quite exhausted, though for him the escape had been quite nice. He would ask Malonr about it later, when they were refreshed.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 02-21-2017

The next weeks passed smoothly, Malorn's body preparing for the birth, hips widening and Logan settling head-down. It was a day after Malorn's due date when he began to feel contractions in the middle of the night, waking at the tightening and pressur against his hips. "Mm... Archie, wake up..."

Archie startled awake and sat up abruptly. "Is it time? where's the bag? Did your water broke? Alright i will tell our midwife. Don't panic Malron, it will all be fine." He said so fast and was already all over the room seraching for the stuff they needed. Apparently Archie had just been dreaming about this so he was all hyped up now.