Mpreg Central
Work w/ bhdire8 - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Work w/ bhdire8 (/showthread.php?tid=10793)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 03-09-2017

Malorn woke a few times, changing Logan's diaper or feeding him. He woke happily the next morning with his love curled next to him and his beautiful son in his arms. He only wished he had someone to tell, parents or a set of friends...

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 03-10-2017

It was soon time to check out after Archie asked Caroline numerous times for the care and needs of the baby and reconfirming it would be safe for them to leave.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 03-10-2017

Malorn worried about all of the same things, doting over their newborn son. Caroline understood their worries as new parents, giving them the correct materials, and even her number in case they had any further questions before sending them home.

Archie let Malorn hold onto Logna while he took the bags and all miscellaneous items in his hands. He still managed to free a hand out when they descended the stairs, mindful of Malorn's still sore muscles.

Malorn kept one hand on the rail while the other held the handle of Logan's car seat, the boy contently nestled inside and slumbering. While his muscles were still slightly sore, he felt fine, overjoyed that his son was finally here.

Archie.pouted a little seeing Malorn focused all his attention to Logan. He sighed in exaggeration. "We arent even home and i am already losing my status at home. Malorn...." he looked at him.with.puppy eyes.

Malorn couldn't help but laugh at Archie's pouting, pressing a kiss to his lips gently. "I haven't seen him before, but I am privileged to see you all of the time," he defended. "Am sure the glamour will wear off, darling."

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 03-11-2017

(Hey sorry about that. I just got too many threads going on lately.... )

"Hey! Does that mean I have already lost my glamour?" Archie continued his pout asking for another kiss. He broke off into a big smile immediately though, unable to keep a straight face. "Just make sure i get my share of admiring Logan will ya?" he took Malorn's arms and togehter they departed to home.

It would be a chaotic few weeks, both of them quite fearful of hurting Logan. Every nappy change, every feed, and eventually every bath was a battle.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 03-11-2017

((lmao I noticed))

Malorn was terrified of doing anything to harm Logan, being terrible with emotion and interaction. Logan was about two months old when Archie finally asked his parents to come over, Malorn collapsing into bed the night before after tending to their infant son. "When will your parents be here tomorrow?" he asked, knowing Archie's father still hated him.

(yaaaa HAHA been too ambitious)

"They said around noon. Relax, my mum assured me that my dad wouldn't cause any trouble. SHe made him promise and they would behave. That's the condition for them to visit. I would be here for the whole time, there wouldn't be any alone time with my dad." Archie said turning around. He had resumed his work with his paternity ending, and it was hard juggling between that and the night feedings. He was feeling like he could pass out any moment now.

Malorn nodded, rubbing roughly at his eyes in an attempt to gain some energy. He sighed shakily when Logan began crying again, sitting up. Logan cried all the time, and Malorn was terrified something was wrong, but didn't want to seem paranoid. He pulled himself from the bed, walking to the nursery and trying to calm the baby.

Archie groaned hearing the wailing. Logan's very cute and all, but he was no easy baby to handle. He knew they were both exhausted from taking care of the newborn, but sometimes he just wish he could sleep. Esepcially when he got a meeting the next morning before needing to rush to the airport to pick up his parents.

"Try to sleep, will take care of him," Malorn murmured as he left the room, sitting in the rocking chair with his son, shushing him and patting his back. "Please, my голубка. Calm down, go to sleep. Your Daddy has work in the morning, and your grandparents will be here. Have to make good impression, they do not like me."

Archie was scolding himself internally for leaving all the dirty work to Malorn, but another part of him was so exhausted he couldnt move a finger even if he wanted. Logan's crying died down soon after Malorn went to fuss over him, but then as if on retaliation, he suddenly burst into even louder crying. Archie groaned and almost want to cry as well, but in the end still got up to see what's wrong with the baby. "Bear? Shall I take him over? Perhpas he just miss me..." He said, barely opening his eyes.

Malorn clenched his jaw in frustration, taking a deep breath to calm himself before trying to calm Logan again. He only.hoped that Archie's parents wouldn't see him as an inadequate parent. He shook his head when Archie came in, punching the bridge of his nose. "No, no, you have to work. Go to bed, I can handle him."

"yea it's alright. Why not let me try since i'm here already?" Archie asked stumbing into the nursery. He took the other matching armchair and extended his hand forward. "come on, let me take him. Perhaps my sleepiness is contagious." He yawned.

Malorn pressed a kiss to Logan's hair, hoping it would help somewhat before he set the baby in Archie's arms, heading to the kitchen to make himself some coffee.

Logan shifted when he was placed in a different pair of arms. Archie shushed the baby and started rocking him. IT wasn't feeding time yet and the nappies were clean. Archie touched on his little forehead and confirmed it was within normal range of temperature. He could only sigh and beg the baby. "Logan.... don't cry ok? Daddy's really exhausted....."

Malorn listened through the baby monitor, stomach churning when Logan began to quiet down. Maybe he was inadequate...

Archie wasn't sure if it was him falling asleep because of exhaustion, or was it Logan truly had calmed down. Everything went black as he leaned back into the armchair, his hands still instinctively holding tight on Logan.