Mpreg Central
Work w/ bhdire8 - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Work w/ bhdire8 (/showthread.php?tid=10793)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 04-14-2017

Malorn grinned at Archie's excitement, equally as happy to have another child, as nervous as he was. "I hope Logan will take having a sibling well. I don't want him to feel replaced," he spoke, laughing at the comment about his belly. "I would have smacked you if you had," he chuckled, hoping that Archie hadn't seen him do so. "Will the babysitter bring Logan here? I miss him," he requested, as in love with his son as he could be.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 04-14-2017

"Yea I would make the call.... but not before we have that first ultrasound! I.would have hated to miss it.... " he said with a pout. "Yep i love Logan, and I wouldnt want him to feel replaced, but you gotta give this one the proper respect as well. Baby, I feel so sorry for you, your' mommy' obviously is loving your elder brother more. Aww to think of the competition you would be facing! I do feel for you. Dont worry, i would be loving.both of.you equally. Love from dad." Archie exaggeratedly played out the whole scene himself. He ended his little speech with a light kiss on Malorn's belly.

Malorn laughed at Archie's theatrics, shaking his head. "No, no, I will love them both," he grinned. "You know that, darling," he laughed, smiling at the kiss to his little belly. "I just want to tell Logan about the baby. I can't miss the baby, darling, I have the baby with me," he tried to reason, simply missing his son. Archie had turned him into a family man.

"And that could wait. If the doctor didnt say you would be staying for observation tonighr, I really think it could wait until we got back. Alas, we wouldnt want Logan to be panicking over how both his parents disappeared. I would check with the counter to see if we could all stay here for the night." Archie suggested as the other doctor camw in for the ultrasound. No matter how familiar they were with the process, Archie still felt a little nervous with the doxtor movinf his wand over Malorn's gel-laid belly, which actually appeared to be quite prominent when he lifted the shirt all the way up. He stared at the screen holding his breath, waiting for that fish like fetus to appear on screeen with a tiny thudding heart.

"I believe they will want me overnight for observation, but I'm not sure," Malorn murmured. He pulled up the hospital gown when the ultrasound technician came in, smiling at the sound of their second child's heartbeat, grinning at the sight of it on the screen. "Hello, baby," he mused, his heart filling with love for their new child.

"That seemed to be a healthy heartbeat. Everything is fine even with ignorant parents." The technician teased with a gentle smile having heard of it. Archie smiled and kissed Malorn as celebration. He continued to ask. "Do we know the gender yet? I remember it should be more towards 5th month that we could see?" He asked curiously before adding urgently. "Actually Malorn had been drinking some alcohol just last week on a party. Some.wine. and also got some pills for his upset stomach. Woukd that affect the baby?"

Malorn blushed lightly at the remark about ignorant parents, returning the kiss, cupping Archie's jaw for a moment. The technician continued to move the wand around Malorn's stomach, listening to Archie. "The alcohol shouldn't have done much, though we can run some tests. You'd have to stay overnight, though," the technician replied. "The pills shouldn't have, unless they were prescription. Most over-the-counter stuff doesn't cause any harm with pregnancy."

"It is fine to stay overnight," Malorn spoke, eyes never leaving the screen, admiring his baby. "What about the gender?"

"You're gonna have a little girl," the technician responded, smiling at the couple. "Usually it is closer to the fifth month, but you're coming up on your fourth month, so we're able to tell."

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 04-15-2017

"A little girl! Awww she would be having a hard time finding a boyfriend. Too many perfect guys in the family already, she would have awfully high standard." Archie broke into a huge smile hearing it would be a girl. He had a feeling he would definitely spoil their little girl. "Thank you Malorn." He said.whispering his gratitude towards his mate. He then turnef to the technician. "Could we stay the night with our son? He's 4, but we would make sure he would stay quiet and behaved. No chance he would be wandeirng out in the corridor at night. We just didnt want him alone at home.with the babysitter only in this speical night." He asked.

Under the blanket, Archie squeezed Malorn's hand tight as he thought about their family. A family of 4 now. He couldnt quite stop smiling as his heart leapt in excitement.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 04-15-2017

Malorn grinned at the thought of having a daughter, excited already. He laughed at Archie's remark about their daughter having high standards, leaning over and kissing Archie gently when he thanked the Russian. "You do not need to thank me, darling," he spoke, squeezing Archie's hand in return. They got confirmation from the doctor that their son could stay with them for a night, a nurse running a few tests on Malorn before allowing the couple to settle in for the night.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 04-15-2017

Archie had noticed the babtsitter to pick Logan to the hospital. When the time nearly came f9r Logan to arrive, Archie decided he might just as well wait for him in the lobby. The kid must be quite confused not seeing his papa or daddy when he wass reased from school.

"Would be right back with your dearest son ok? Babe. Just stay here and we would be riggt back." Archie said before kplanting a small kiss on Malorn. "This would be the last monent where I could occupy your full attention." He said with lament, before giving Malorn a playful smirk.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 04-15-2017

"I will," Malorn replied, returning the small kiss. He laughed softly at the last statement, shaking his head. "Maybe so, though I doubt it," he murmured, allowing Archie to go to the lobby and get Logan.

The boy noticed his father immediately when he entered the lobby, letting go of the babysitter's hand and running towards Archie. "Papa!" he called, clinging to his father's leg. "Where were you t'day?"

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 04-16-2017

Archie jnelt down to be on the same eye level as Logan. He ruffled his blond soft curls with a huge smile. "Daddy hadnt been feelibg well and that's why papa had been here with him all day. We have some exciting news to tell you. Now come on buddy, let's go up to meet with daddy and We would break the news to you together." He said offeirng his hand. Logan had been old enough to walk on his own, and Archie decided it would be time to trach him to be a bit more independent. Espeiclaly with Malorn pregnant, they probably wouldnt be having the spare hand to hold him up later.

Nodding his head to the babysitter, he exchanged a quicj few words and thanked her for bringibg all their belongings before parting with her. They had a small family reunion ahead that Archie was quite looking forward to.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 04-16-2017

Logan listened to his father's explanation on what had happened that day, nodding once he was finished talking. The boy eagerly took Archie's hand, waiting patiently as Archie and the babysitter talked, following along to the elevator and heading to Malorn's room. "Daddy!" Logan shouted again as they came into the room, trying to climb up onto the bed with Malorn. The Russian happily helped his son onto the bed, kissing his dark curls. "Hello, my голубка," he murmured, holding the boy close. "I'm sorry we weren't there to pick you up today."

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 04-17-2017

"It's ok daddy. Papa said you are not feeling well? It is not good. Not feeling well need to stay on bed." Logan said tilting his head sideways, looking very adorable. Archie sat down behind Logan so he wouldnt fall off bed. He hugged Logan from behhind gentlt as he exchanged a smile with Malorn , silently asking when he would want to break the news to their boy.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 04-17-2017

Malorn smiled at his son's reprimands, watching as their son leaned back against Archie. "I am not too sick, dearest, though I will most likely be home with you for a few days. I will be fine," he reassured his son, taking the boy into his arms for a moment, grinning slightly when the five-year old cuddled against his chest. "How do you feel about getting a little brother or sister, my son?"

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 04-17-2017

"A li'le brother or sister?" Logan asked and gave a serious thinking, screwing his little brows together. "Like Betty from school with her little baby sister?" He said citing one of his kindergarten friends. Archie intercepted and confirmed it. "Yes, like Betty. A little sister who would come pick you up from school. Who would follow you around and need you to protect her. Do you want a little sister like that?" He asked, caressing Logan's soft rosy cheeks.

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 04-17-2017

Malorn watched as Logan thought, pressing a kiss to to little wrinkles that formed due to his furrowed eyebrows. Logan looked so much like Archie sometimes... "Yes, little one, what do you think?" he asked softly, rubbing his back. He waited for Logan's answer, smiling at it. "Guess that's okay. S'long as you still love me. Betty says her parents don't love her anymore." Malorn felt his heart ache at that, kissing Logan's cheek. "Of course we'll still love you."

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 04-18-2017

"Logan we would always love you. You are our precious little one. You are always so speical to us no one is going to stand a chance competing against you." Archie added in, glancing at Malorn for that little echoing use of word. He kissed Logan who had buried his little head into Malorn's chest and ruffled his curls. "You are our litttle wolverine. But what's true is, you would need to take care of your younger sibling, and also your daddy. Daddy wouldnt say it but he's vulnerable now. You are a big boy who would protrct daddy when papa's not around right?"

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 04-18-2017

"You will always be our first baby, always have a special place in our hearts," Malorn soothed in addition, slipping his hand under Logan's shirt to rub his back. "I don't need protecting, my darling," he whispered to Logan, gently hitting Archie's arm when their son wasn't looking. Logan nodded at the question from his papa, peeking up from Malorn's hospital gown. "I'mma take care of 'em, yeah," he mumbled. "Am I gettin' a li'l brother or sister or not?" he asked. "Always impatient," Malorn teased, "Just like your papa. Yes, голубка, you will have a baby sister."

RE: Work w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 04-19-2017

Archie snickered when he got hit by Malorn. He knew Logan would do a good job. He was one loving child and he would keep an eye on Malorn from now on. Hugging Logan, he nodded. "Yes a baby sister. A little girl. Will you help daddy and papa take care of her? She would cry a lot.... and need lots of nappies, just like you." He said. He was quite sure if he put this well, they would have a great little helper when the new baby comes