Mpreg Central
C The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) (/showthread.php?tid=10877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) - Lovebite - 03-28-2017

"That's good."He said gently and rubbed his back as he leaned back against his chest, kissing his head softly and holding him with both his big arms,"We'll meet our pups soon."He mentioned, nuzzling the top of his head,"Are you ready?"He asked gently and rubbed his middle gently, tucking his head against the other's.

RE: The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) - Hyenadog - 03-28-2017

Tika smiled, nuzzling against Alex. He made a small noise when he mentioned the pups, looking down at the coyote's hands. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be." He muttered, looking up as Gwen returned with the doctor and some crutches.

"Alright, one last check before we get things rolling." Said the doctor, moving to gently feel around Tika's belly. "We'll give you some medicine to induce labor and some painkillers." He said, looking up as a nurse came in with said items. She quietly added them to his IV. "It should kick in in a few minutes. I'll come back and check on you guys." He said, leaving them be.

Gwen sat down, setting the crutches against the wall. She smiled softly, reaching to rub Alex's arm as they waited.

RE: The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) - Lovebite - 03-31-2017

The older male smiled at how brave his omega was, nosing back against his nuzzling and rubbing his hands lightly over his belly beneath his hospital gown,"We'll have to think of names."He purred and nipped at his ear, he knew Gwen had entered the room as well and the doctors as well, though he felt that it was his job to be a distraction for his mate,"Two girl names and two boy's."He licked at the mates mark on his neck while the nurse put in the medication into his IV, humming at him and tilting his head then glancing up at Gwen,"Thank you."He said and kissed the side of Tika's head softly, rubbing his legs and hips, closing his eyes with his head tucked into the pregnant omega's neck while his first mate stroked him still.

RE: The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) - Hyenadog - 03-31-2017

Tika made a small whining noise when his ear was nipped, twitching it lightly. His ears were a bit rough around the edges, a typical feature on hyenas. "Names?" He muttered, glancing to the doctor and nurse as they came in and checked him. He watched nervously as the nurse added the medicine to his IV, nibbling his lip slightly. But he turned his attention back to Alex.

"I'm not very good with names." He muttered as Alex licked the subtle scar he'd left, leaning his head closer. He rested his head against Alex's, giving Gwen a small smile before closing his eyes. "What are your ideas?" He asked, suddenly tensing when he felt a cramp around his middle. His first contraction, and the start of a long process.

"It's okay... Just pay attention to me, and breathe."He murmured to him softly, his hands still on his stomach and feeling the contraction as well,"I'm sure you're fine about names... They'll be your pups, don't you want to name them?"He asked gently, though thought about it,"Names...?"He smiled some and closed his eyes quietly for a moment, then said,"Natalie and Frankie?"He offered, to be honest he would lie awake at night when Tika would fall asleep on him and just spend a few minutes rubbing his belly and thinking about this.

Tika took slow calming breaths, eyes closed as he leaned against Alex. The contraction didn't last long, letting him relax again. "I know. I'm just not good at names." He muttered, nuzzling against his mate. He smiled when Alex gave him some names, "I like those names." He mumbled.

He settled in, relaxing and almost dozing off. It was nearly an hour before his second contraction. His breath hitched sharply as he tensed, trying to breathe through it. "Aah."

Alex didn't push Tika as he simply went silent with him in his arms, so used to having the hyena intertwined within his limbs. He smiled softly at him and was intensely happy at the impending birth of the newest pups, despite the stressful way this day had started he knew it would turn out alright in the end. After all of this, he looked from Gwen to Tika as he tensed up, he didn't say anything to him and rubbed his back and belly simply in comfort.

Gwen knew this stage could take hours, so she got up and got a blanket to drape over her mate and Tika. She stayed close, ready to get anything for her family if they asked. Offering water when needed, but otherwise staying quiet.

Tika remained quiet through much of this stage, only whimpering when each contraction rolled through him. Hours passed and his contractions slowly got closer together. The doctor returned a few times to check on them, saying things were going well. Tika's anatomy made it difficult to check if he was dilating, Tika was worried he was too tight, that his pups wouldn't fit. But the doctor assured him that it would be okay.

ALex thanked Gwen repeatedly when she helped even before he asked her for anything, he reached over to grasp her hand and kiss her fingers softly once or twice before letting her go again to support the cup of water when Tika needed some, Winston had come during the calm with the suitcase he had packed. Helena's birth father opened up the bag and began spreading out Tika's familiar blanket over them both and then giving him his pillow as well to support his belly and legs,"Is that good?"He asked and Alex looked down at the hyena then back up at his second mate with a nod,"I think so?"As he continuously rubbed Tika's back, pressing kisses to his head and smiling at Winston and his friend Damien before they both left again to Gwen's sister's house. The coyote took to silence as well since his mate didn't want to speak, he couldn't make him or break his concentration either.

Tika thanked Winston when he brought in his things, shifting around a bit as he set them up. He felt much better with his blanket, snuggling under it with Alex and trying to stay relaxed through his contractions. He closed his eyes, letting himself doze again, managing to actually sleep through several contractions.

He cried out suddenly when a strong contraction gripped his middle, curling in on himself. He gave a drawn out whine, trembling slightly as the pressure within grew to a breaking point. For a moment, it seemed like he had urinated, even he thought it happened. But in reality, his water had broken, gushing from his length. "Ooh, oh no....I....." He stammered, whining loudly again.

Alex's limbs were falling asleep, though he didn't move at all unless Tika wanted him to, used to helping with his mate's labors, he listened to them and them alone, allowing him to burrow against him beneath the sheets while his fingers ran through his fur slowly in comfort to him. While he watched Gwen above the sheets and talked with her quietly while Tika slept against him silently, he even managed to get some shut eye as well though when his mate cried out he was awake and aware instantly, simply murring at him. Nosing the back of his neck and supporting him, rubbing his belly and his legs and back as he tried to curl into the pain, he purred and kissed over his skin to quiet him down,"I know... I know, baby... I know."He whispered and pressed his nose into him as he held him steady, pushing the sheets off of him carefully and slowly so they wouldn't get too stained with his broken waters,"You're doing so good, so good, just breathe."He murmured to him softly into his ear and looked up at Gwen as he nodded towards the door to the room to tell her to get the people.

Gwen was enjoying the quiet time, chatting with Alex while they waited for Tika's labor to progress. She was a bit startled by the hyenas shrill noises, watching Alex go into action and getting up. She nodded and left to get the doctor, leaving the pair alone.

Tika was a bit startled, feeling the fluid leave him and the pressure sitting low in his pelvis. "It....it feels so weird..." He whimpered, looking down at his belly. He panted softly, trying to calm himself down. He may have said he was ready for this, but he was far from it. Birth was the most dangerous part of a hyenas life...many new mothers died giving birth. So maybe it was a good thing they were already in a hospital.

The doctor came into the room with a nurse and Gwen, giving them a small smile as the nurse gave some fresh sheets for them to put under Tika. The doctor checked Tika, getting some sounds of discomfort from the small hyena. "Walking around might help ease things along." He said, looking them over.

Alex held him in his arms and nodded,"Yeah, I know."He nodded some and bumped heads with Tika lightly,"Listen to me... Just listen."He whispered, tilting his head some and purring at him as he breathed in and out calmly as an example to his laboring mate,"I love you, you're okay. You're okay and I'm not going to let anything happen to you or the pups, you hear me?"He asked softly and kissed him briefly for a moment, as his arms wrapped around him, pulling him up into his lap a bit more while he nosed his head, rubbing his back and the sides of his belly. The coyote alpha looked up at the doctors and nurses when they came in, he didn't see so many in one place before not with Gwen or Winston, maybe it was because Tika was a hyena, he thanked the nurse when she changed the sheets and watched as the doctor checked his mate's dilation,"It all depends on what Tika wants."He replied simply and looked down at his mate curiously, though didn't question him.

Tika closed his eyes as Alex spoke, leaning against him and making soft calming noises. "I know." He whispered, calming his breathing and just focusing on Alex. He was only distracted by the doctor and the nurses, looking up at him and listening to him. He looked back to Alex, leaning close and nuzzling against him gently. "I think it will help." He muttered, looking back to the doctor.

The nurses moved to help Tika and Alex up, Gwen holding out the crutches for her mate. Tika was a bit hesitant to stand, being a bit wobbly on his feet. But once he was up, he looked back to Alex and smiled. hands supporting his low-slung belly. "Mmh....Its already helping." He muttered, taking a few small steps.

Alex grabbed only one of the crutches, not looking to go very far and so trusting himself with only one as he kissed Gwen softly then moved to limp on over to Tika,"Is it?"He asked gently and supported him with his free arm as he followed his mate's lead as he stepped forward. The doctors and nurses letting the couple support each other now,"You okay? Everything feels alright so far?"He looked to Gwen so she could grab their IV's as they shuffled around the room.

Gwen smiled at the kiss, holding onto the other crutch for her mate. She stayed close, just in case. She moved the IVs, letting Tika have more freedom.

Tika smiled to Alex, nuzzling him as they slowly walked. "Yeah, feels alright." He muttered. "The weight is sitting low...I think its moving lower." He muttered, rubbing his belly. He stopped and leaned close to Alex as another contraction hit, spreading his legs just a little as his hips stretched a little wider. "Mmmnh..." He groaned, holding his belly and closing his eyes. The first pup was in position...soon he would need to push.

"We'll give you some privacy. Don't hesitate to call." Said the doctor, motioning for the nurses to follow.

Alex nodded some as he held Tika to his chest still as they made their way around the room, raising his eyebrows when the hyena stopped suddenly. Though quickly realizing it as a contraction as he rubbed his back and side, wishing to be able to hold him in both his arms but finding this suitable enough. As he kissed his head again softly,"Breathe, baby. Breathe..."He said, taking deep breaths for example as he nuzzled the top of his head,"Like me."He took in deep slow breaths and rubbed his hand slower over his fur, moving to lead him into walking further as he wanted. Not even noticing when the doctors left with the nurses, he was focused on his young mate and being his support.

Tika leaned against Alex, looking up at him before closing his eyes and taking slow even breaths. He shuddered through the contraction, slowly moving with Alex around the room. He wobbled slightly, feeling the pup shifting lower and lower with each step. He whined as the pup dropped fully, wincing and stopping again. He gave a high pitched whine, both hands on his belly as he doubled over. He trembled and held onto Alex, groaning loudly as he pushed, unable to resist.

This part was easy, getting the pup into his birth canal. But unlike the average omega, there was no opening. Instead the pup would squeeze out of his cock...and even before that, the pup had to make a nearly 90 degree turn near where the opening would be...Tika was in for a long day.

Alex held Tika steady as he quivered when he moved, murmuring softly to him and squeezing him gently,"It's okay... It's okay..."He said gently and stopped when his mate did,"What is it, Tika?"He looked down at him and adjusted his own crutches as to support the hyena as he almost collapsed,"Oh... Oh! Okay, okay... Gwen, get the doctor!"He rested his weight on his crutch and wrapped his arm around Tika firmly,"C'mon, you're going to have to help me, baby, we're going to get you back onto the bed."

Gwen was up and heading for the door even before Alex told her to, heading to get the doctor.

Tika whined and strained, unable to move as he pushed. His whole body tense as he leaned against Alex for support, legs trembling harder. Once the contraction passed, he stood up as much as he could, feeling the pup low in his pelvis. "Aah...aaaah...It hurts to walk..." He whimpered, hobbling back to the bed with the alpha. "I...I can't get up...." He whimpered. He reached between his legs, feeling the area behind his balls bulging as the pup started to make the sharp turn. "Oh, god....I...I feel it...." He gasped, starting to panic.

Gwen returned with the nurses, the doctor currently occupied. But the nurse helped get Tika back onto the bed despite the hyena's protesting and whining.