Closed The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog)
He had never made a second thought about those of the lower caste system, he was of nobel blood and stayed within the class range where people expected him to. Though the day that all changed was something the elders called myth, it was one of the most memorable days of his life. Not the day's he met his current omegas, nor any party he could think of, or even the day's his two daughters were born. His mind told him that it was all wrong, that he shouldn't feel that way, but his heart ignored it all for the first time and for the first time he was free of any restrictions or hesitations.

When Alexander stood at the balcony of a nearby roof tavern, watching from a distance as his wives tended to his two sweethearts, he felt only contempt. He leaned against the railing with a cigarette between his fingers and smoke coming from his muzzle, sighing as he turned to lean his hip against it instead. Tossing the finished cig and going to light another.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The divide between classes had always been deep. Nobles working to keep it that way. Letting the lower class think it was their job to be where theh were. Their privilege to serve under them....but there were some who were considered lower than most. The scavengers...

Tika was a hyena, one of the lowest in their caste system. A trash picker. He worked in the shadow, cleaning up after the nobles. As an omega, he was even lower. He never thought that would change. He was just working outside of the tavern, picking scraps and removing the trash. Chancing a glance at the balcony...
The coyote watched the trash collector from above, Alexander didn't shout down to him or any thing as he watched him struggle to keep from being acknowledged. He caught his eye despite what he was doing, completing his lowly job disguarding the trash on the sidewalk, his brows pinched together at the sight. Their eyes met and he didn't know what it was, he stopped breathing and it was over in a second, he almost called out to him at the top of his lungs. Though he stopped himself as he looked at him a while longer, then swallowed the rest of his beer before heading off back down to the ground floor. He looked down the street both ways, wondering where the hyena went as he sniffed lightly for the scent.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika froze when his eyes met those of the coyote on the balcony. Suddenly looking away and hastily finishing what he was doing. He had everything put away before darting down the alley. He put the good things he found into a cart he used, pulling the hood up on his jacket as he moved out onto the street. Hyenas weren't treated well in public, so he tried to hide...though that stubby tail was a dead giveaway.
"Hey, you!"Alex confronted the other anthro with a purpose as he grabbed his arm to turn him around and face him,"Stop."He said and looked at him a moment,"I want to speak to you."The coyote watched to see any reaction and then tilted his head, before glancing back over his shoulder to see how far he had gone from the sight of the park. "What's your name?"He asked, making sure to find a way to locate him again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The hyena froze when he heard someone call out to him, giving a high pitched startled noise when he was grabbed. He shrank back when he was turned around, looking up at him with wide eyes from under his hood. "I....I didn't steal anything." He said, looking around nervously. "My name....is Tika." He muttered, keeping his eyes averted. His nose twitched, catching the other's scent. He knew he was an alpha, but his scent really caught his attention....He didn't know why.
The coyote let go of him when he made such a scared noise,"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you."He said quickly, he had never been nervous in his life and yet here he was speaking rushed because he was,"In sure you didn't."He responded gently and met his eyes, tilting his head again as he reached to hold both of his shoulders and rub his thumbs against the others fur. He took a deep breath in, despite the layers of grime coating the other, he smelt the sweet scent of omega and smiled some as he pulled away then. "I'm Alex, for short."He watched him curiously then looked over him again then his wagon,"Do you need help? I could walk you, if you want."He didn't want to part with the stranger, not so soon.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika's ears stayed folded under his hood, chancing glances up at the taller coyote. He tensed when the other held onto his shoulders, feeling him brush through the fur peeking through the holes in his clothes. He knew he was coming into season soon...He was gathering things so he could lock himself away. He didn't want to be bred by some pushy low class alpha...the ones who sought out lower class omegas in heat to just breed and leave.

"I....umm....Y-you shouldn't. Its not right for you to be seen around me." He said, nibbling at his lip nervously.
Alexander looked at Tika with something not many received in their lifetime, as if he wanted him from the start when their eyes met,'You're right."He nodded, simply reaching for the handle of his wagon to take it from him gently anyway, standing beside him proudly as if that sense of nobility he was born with could never be dwindled,"I don't care though."He gave him a soft smile,"Let's go, lead the way."He gestured with his free hand once, then took his phone from his pocket to send his oldest wife a message that he had to go but would meet them back at home, checking to make sure their bank account held enough money for anything they wanted before he then focused his attention on the Hyena. "Do you have a last name?"He asked, last names meant everything in the caste of their society.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika looked confused, watching the other take the handle of his cart. He looked up at him, hesitantly shifting away. "I, ah.....are you sure?" He asked, brows raised. He played with the tattered hem of his shirt, turning a bit to lead the way, keeping his eyes down as they walked.

"I, ah...don't have one. I don't have a father..." He muttered, lowering his head more. He had no family name, no power at all.
Alex nodded his head,"Very."He replied and looked at him curiously as he walked a few steps behind the other since he didn't know where they were going,"No?"He tilted his head again, this omega was so strange, though he did guess that it was because he had never met anyone outside of his own class,"It's okay."He said and reached to place his hand on his shoulder,"I was adopted, so we're similar."He offered a gentle smile and dropped his hand again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika lead the way, glancing back at Alex a few times as he walked. He nibbled awkwardly at his lip, not sure what to say. "My mother doesn't know who my father was." He sighed, looking down at his cart as he pushed it. He paused when Alex laid his hand on his shoulder, looking back at him. He wanted to say something like 'I was wondering why a coyote was a high rank' but he kept his mouth closed. Normally coyotes were similar to hyenas.

"Adopted? that's lucky for you." He nodded, continuing on his way. He had always hoped some rich family would even just take him in as a servant...
The coyote noticed the way he nibbled at his lip and smiled softly, though didn't stare at him for too long as he nodded some,"I guess I am lucky. I didn't know either parent, but I have a...prominent father, so-"He shrugged some as he licked his lips,"So, why do you have all of this? Are you a collector?"It all seemed like useless junk to him, nothing shiny or useful looking things, though that was coming from someone brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika's tail twitched slightly as he listened to Alex talk, glancing away and tilting his head so his hood hid his head more. "I...." He started, tail tucking between his legs as a sign of submission and embarrassment..."Its food....and other things." He said, shifting some of the bags. "I'm going into hiding." He mumbled.

He didn't want to be blunt and state he was coming into season....but he was sure the alpha had already scented that. Even with the dirt and filth he used to try and mask the scent, he just knew the coyote would pick it up.
Alex noticed it and nodded simply,"I understand."He said gently and simply looked ahead again as he helped carry the hyena's things down the street, careful with the rickety wagon. For a long while he was silent, until they finally made it to the back alley where a nice sort of camp was set up. He wasn't used to this side of town, but didn't ask him about why the police let people sleep in the streets,"Here?"He asked, slowing his pace.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika felt awkward walking with Alex in silence, keeping his head down slightly. He knew others had noticed them and were looking, wondering why someone like Alex was walking with someone like Tika.

He slowed down and looked down the alley he called home. There were a few shacks made against the buildings, most of them looking pretty terrible. Tika sighed at Alex's question, glancing up at him. "Yeah..." He muttered, moving to walk towards one of the shacks. "Its not much....police make sure these are the only places we can live...." He sighed, tugging the door open. Inside were blankets and old pillows piled into a makeshift bed and rickety shelves with things he'd found and food he'd scavenged.

"I....umm....th-thank you for helping me with my things..." He said, giving Alex an awkward smile. He was ready to hide in his shack, but when he went into heat there was no way the shack would protect him from someone determined to mate with him...
The coyote hadn't realized that the silence was awkward, or if he did he didn't find it pressing enough to mention as he glanced around the shanty town with curiosity. It made Alexander want to do something, at least for Tika with his heat coming along, he wouldn't be safe around here if he were to just...stay. He was more trapped than anything to the other and he looked at him with sad eyes, as he collected the heavy burlap full of things to carry them inside. Ducking his head to be able to fit as he placed it down inside next to the other the hyena had carried,"No problem."He replied and pressed his lips together for a moment, stepping back near the door as not to invade his small space,"Uh, yeah... I uh..."He rubbed the back of his neck and bit his lip,"Could I...stay a bit longer? I'd hate to leave it so awkwardly."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika wanted nothing more than to be out of the slums...He had considered running away, finding somewhere else. But he had no idea where he would go. He watched Alex pick up his things and move them into his shack, tilting his head slightly. He had seen the way the coyote looked at him, but all Tika saw was pity...

He looked around, hearing some of the others living in the slum. He knew there were some other hyenas who wouldn't hesitate to attack and claim him. especially the female alpha...

He looked back to Alex, ears perking under his hood at his request. "I...s-sure...there's not much space." He said, crawling into the shack first and sitting on his bed. there was a small stool that Alex could sit on. Inside his shack, the hyena's scent was much stronger. He was rare among hyenas. Most were female alphas or betas....but an omega was one in a million.
Alex smiled at the way he looked when he mentioned that,"It's fine."He replied, crouching down careful of his clothes as he took a seat with a huff, leaning against something solid and smiling softly at the omega. Content for a while to just take in his scent, his mate's were betas, more fertile betas than anything despite their fathers telling his family that they were Omega. They were just that rare, even in the upper districts, he looked around for a moment then back at Tika,"I want to ask... Do you think I'm trustworthy?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Tika pulled out a bottle of water, opening it to sip at it as Alex sat down. He had no idea about Alex's family, or his wives. Nor did he know just how fertile he was. Tika was young, and while he had come into season before, this was his first full blown heat. And being so close to an Alpha seemed to make it come on quicker. His nose twitched, breathing in Alex's scent and seeming to zone out a little.

He snapped out of it when Alex spoke, blinking a few times. "Oh...ah...Y-yeah. You seem more trustworthy than most higher class people I've met." He said, giving a small smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 15,844 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 39,531 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,224 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,159 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~) bhdire8 952 134,858 11-08-2017, 05:30 PM
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,732 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,904 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,330 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
Heart O Mean Boys (A/O/B Dynamic) Mashallmellow 1 815 04-18-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Graviddude
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,058 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM