The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog
The sound of clicking softly resounded throughout a barely lit stone room. soft, rounded faces peaked out from the darkness, watching as their leaders were being collared. Steel collars, laced with a lightning magic. Enough to take you out, but not enough to kill you.  Other guards were moving to take the rest of the omegas, leaving behind the alphas and betas.

"Can't believe the fact that it was an entire royal court of omegas working with alphas and betas..." Another guard commented. This was the dungeon of course. "At least their leaders were alphas." This was ironic as they weren't. 

"Come on then. Lord Tiberius wants to see you lot." As they came to another cage, a man with relatively long, dark hair sat in a corner. He didn't look up even as the guard outside banged on his cage before opening it, smirking. "Tiberius has a request for you." Of course, there was no response from the prisoner, but the guard had already gone to drag him out. He was obedient, but this didn't mean he was okay with this. He had plans to escape, but he wouldn't make a big fuss and fight them now. If he did, they might put him somewhere where it'd be even harder to escape. They didn't leave the shock collar on 24/7 but it could be assumed if he tried to fight them, they would start. He was highly worried in all honesty. He didn't look that way but... He wasn't really as calm as he appeared to be.

He wasn't an alpha, but an omega and one that had gone unmated for longer than usual. He was sure he was close to going into his heat as he hadn't been feeling very well lately.. But he had to escape before then. Tiberius and the people he surrounded himself with were alphas so he was sure they would realize the truth the moment his heat really started to kick in. 

He regretted what had happened. Things had happened so suddenly in all honesty.  The city they guarded was directly on the border between their country and Tiberius's. As a fort, they were always prepared... But Tiberius had overwhelmed them with sheer numbers and force this time so they had been trying to help evacuate the city and prevent anyone from being captured, they had ended up being the victims in this and jeopardized the lives of many others in doing so. He was ashamed, admittedly.. That this had happened.. But he acknowledged it would have been hard for most to even escape with even a sliver of their life in them... He wished he'd been so lucky as to die honorably in combat, but no.. He'd been captured and he was sure the sadistic, Emperor Tiberius, wasn't going to let him slip from his grasp so easily now that he had him where he wanted him.

The throne room had come into view by now. Tiberius was a man in his prime, dark haired, pale skinned, and gray eyed; He fit the typical description of an alpha. Tall, muscular and most important of all, he held an air of dominance like no other. His smiled, welcoming them as though they were mere visitors in his castle. "Ah.. The famed war lords of the once great Akai, so cherished by King Arnor.." Tiberius tilted his head. "And to think his best generals had that city razed to the ground." He shook his head as though he were chastising them, amused at their predicament. "I'll be honest.. I have no real intentions of hurting either of you. You say you're alphas and I'd like to ask if you would be willing to join my army as my generals." His unreadable gaze scanned them but all he got from the dark haired man was a snort of disgust.

"It is dishonorable for an alpha to abandon his birth land before he did his life." He spat. Tiberius cackled like he'd just told a joke. "Ah Victor.. You're a tough one. I'll give you that." Tiberius gave him an evil grin before he turned to his compatriot. "Then what say you? Shall you be any smarter than your fellow general?.. Or would you much rather us leave you to rot in the dungeon? I don't believe Arnor would waste his resources on coming for you two. He's a coward. He wouldn't risk it." What he saw from Arnor as cowardice was quite the opposite. He was smart. He may not come for them immediately as Tiberius had a much larger army... But hey... They'd held Tiberius an his forces back quite often before now. Of course, Tiberius might be right about him not coming. They were in the imperial capital after all. It was heavily guarded and in the center of the country at that. Arnor would have ended too many lives for that and he probably knew this so Victor could say, he'd rather Arnor never come for them if it meant more men would die and all for them. It wasn't a fair sacrifice. 
This sounds really good. Is it okay if I join and give it go? If not that's fine, and if no other takers come along, maybe you think of submitting this in the library, its really good and it'd make a great story, though I think it sounds super interesting as an rp.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,399 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,012 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 39,692 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,260 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 727 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  O Omega and their Alpha ShadowsWolf 0 587 11-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  C On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~) bhdire8 952 135,283 11-08-2017, 05:30 PM
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,762 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,939 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,335 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM