Mpreg Central
C The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) (/showthread.php?tid=10877)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) - Lovebite - 02-15-2017

Helena stared up at Tika with big eyes then reached up to touch his cheeks as her legs wrapped around his waist, she smiled at him and giggled. While Alex helped Erin into the car,"Want to strap her in?"He asked his mate, closing the door and opening up the drivers side,"You'll need the practice anyway."He added with his own crooked smile, something that ran in the family.

RE: The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) - Hyenadog - 02-15-2017

Tika looked down at Helena, giving her a smile. He shifted her a bit more to the side, so she wasn't resting on his baby bump. He waited quietly for Alex to get the other pups settled before perking up a bit. "Ah, um...ok." He said, nodding and moving to set the youngest in her seat. "Alright, sit still." He said, figuring out the buckles to fasten her in safely.

RE: The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) - Lovebite - 02-16-2017

The two girls settled into their car seats, Alex stopped himself and came around to open up the passengers door to take Tika's hand and helped him down into the seat, leaning in to give him a deep kiss as his eyes closed for a moment. He pet his leg and then sat up to close the door, coming around to his side again and taking a seat finally,"Off we go."He grunted and the car started off, not taking them much time to get to the restaurant and get everyone unbuckled and at a table, sitting in one of the few window seats since the kids liked to watch the people pass by. The alpha pulled Tika into his lap, wanting to show him so affection since it's been a few long days since they had seen each other, pressing his nose into his neck and purring lightly for a moment before sitting up to look at his daughters while his hands wrapped around the hyena's middle. Resting his palms there while the girls entertained themselves,"How have you been?"He asked, looking at his newest mate.

RE: The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) - Hyenadog - 02-17-2017

Tika climbed into the passenger seat with Alex's help, making a small surprised noise before relaxing into the kiss and closing his eyes. He gave his alpha a bit of a longing look when he pulled away, buckling up as he got into the driver seat. He looked out the window with the same wonder as a child, never having been in a car before. The ride wasn't as long as he thought, but he was happy to follow Alex into the restaurant. A smile seemed stuck on his face, getting wider when Alex pulled him into his lap, leaning against him and making a soft noise in return. One hand laid over the coyote's on his belly, making sure he could feel the bump.

"I've been good. I...I've started to feel movement..." He said, looking to his alpha, then down to his hand over his belly. A soft noise escaping him as he felt the fluttering again. Still too faint to feel outside just yet.

RE: The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) - Lovebite - 02-17-2017

Alex rubbed his thumb over his middle slowly around his belly button even as Tika rested his hands on top of his own,"That's good, our pups are strong."He smiled at his mate before he looked away from him, as his eyes closed again while his head rested on his shoulder. "I've been thinking of bringing you around to the house... Just to see how things will go."He nuzzled at his neck gently and purred again, if that thought had worried his lover,"I'll give you a tour and let you pick out your own bedroom... Something permanent."

Tika smiled softly, feeling Alex's thumbs rubbing around his sensitive belly button. He leaned his head against his mate's, eyes closed as well. Only his ears moving, listening to Alex's pups. They had crayons and place-mats to play with while they waited, good way to keep little ones occupied.

He opened his eyes again when Alex spoke, looking to him. "I would like that." He said, smiling. "Its lonely at the hotel sometimes." He added with a sigh, nuzzling against his mate's head. Tika had that motherly glow to him. his fur much softer and healthier looking, eyes much brighter. He felt amazing, aside from the occasional morning sickness.

Alex played with the little nub and leaned up to kiss his cheek, meeting his eyes with a glad smile,"Great."He replied, purring at him once more, the hyena having him wrapped around his little finger as he then looked up at the waitress when she brought their drinks. He ordered what the kids wanted and then a plate of different sushi's for him and Tika to share, "We'll go after this then, the wives get a little...anxious when I take the kids out alone."He sat back, holding his waist with one hand as he pulled out his phone with the other, checking his messages and then putting it back down, rubbing his back,"The plan may change too, you may be having the pups there, like they did, if you all hit it off."He smiled at the thought, looking to the kids and then outside the window for a moment.

Tika made a soft noise when Alex played with his belly button, tail wagging a little. He smiled when the waitress brought out their drinks, taking his and sipping it a bit. "Well...maybe they'll feel better knowing I was here too." He said, tilting his head slightly. He sipped his drink when Alex checked his phone, looking to the girls again. "I hope it goes well. Having some experienced mothers around when I have my pups will help." He nodded, giving Alex a hopeful smile.

Alexander then nipped at his ear, "Mmhm." He replied simply with a squeeze to his waist, leaning into him with a quiet sigh and nuzzling him for a moment, "If you want them around, then I'm sure they'd be happy to help."He said and looked to what the girls were drawing, smiling at them and when their plates came he moved Tika onto the seat to let him eat while he grabbed some sushi of his own. Not talking about the pups that much afterwards, he didn't like when his mate worried too much, knowing how he felt about the impending birth of their children hopefully,"I guess I should tell you about them huh?"He asked briefly after taking a piece of food into his mouth,"Wouldn't want you to damn me by saying I'd never talk about them with you."He smiled, rubbing his leg against the others.

Tika made a soft noise at the nip, ear twitching slightly. "it might help." He nodded. He shifted to the seat when Alex moved him, looking over the food with wide eyes. He'd never seen sushi before, and was about to just pick some up with his fingers when he noticed Alex using chopsticks....so he spent the next few minutes trying to figure them out. He didn't mind talking about the pups, it actually helped him feel more relaxed. He wanted his mate to ask about them, maybe rub his belly.

He looked up when he mentioned his other wives, tilting his head. "I would like to know about them." He nodded. "The mothers of your adorable daughters." He said, looking to the children happily eating their meals and doodling with crayons.

The coyote saw the look on the hyena's face and smiled at him, picking up a piece with his chopsticks and holding it out to his lips,"Here."He let him eat it if he wanted then smirked a bit at the thought of his other mates,"What would you like to know about them?"He asked curiously and looked to the girls once again,"Erin is pure bred, like myself... And Helena is the little odd one out, she's part jackal. They fought one time about giving me a son, but they both ended up having girls."He shook his head with a quiet chuckle, taking his own piece again and eating it before taking a drink, he had cut back on his smoking habits, but drinking was something he still did regularly. Though he made sure not to drink more than one glass with needing to get his family back home safely.

Tika smiled and opened his mouth for the sushi, eating it with a curious look before smiling widely and taking his own piece a bit awkwardly and popping it into his mouth. He listened to Alex as he ate, tilting his head and looking to the girls. "Oh. Will they be jealous if one of mine is a boy?" He asked, tilting his head the other way. "I would like to know anything you'd like to tell." He nodded. "I don't want to give a bad impression." He said, pouting a bit.

Alex gave him a kiss when he closed his mouth around the sushi, smiling at him and sitting back more,"Probably, I have been cutting back on..."He glanced to the girls slightly and hummed, trying to find a way to say it without revealing too much,"Cut back on trying for more."He finished and wrapped his arm around him,"Though I suppose if I distracted them with something they might be a bit more supportive." He purred at him as he let the sides of their noses touch,"Don t worry, okay? They'll warm up to you."He squeezed his waist gently and wrapped his hand around his middle,"When Erin's mother first met Winston, Helena's father-or mother- whatever, they hated each other."

RE: The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) - Hyenadog - 02-18-2017

Tika looked a bit confused, then made an 'oh' face when he explained things a little more. "Right...Don't wanna be overwhelmed by them." He chuckled. He purred softly when they touched muzzles, giving a cute smile. "Well, the girls seem to be ok with me. and kids can be the most ruthless sometimes." He said, frowning a little. He remembered some higher class children tormenting him and other hyenas....the worst were lion cubs...

RE: The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) - Lovebite - 02-18-2017

Alex nodded and took another sip of his drink, nosing him more when he purred and returning the smile before he looked to the girls. "Yeah, Helena likes you at least... Don t take it personally, the oldest is just at that age, y'know?"He rubbed his thumb over his middle again gently and hugging him to his side when he frowned,"You're perfect, and I love you for that."He reached up with his other hand to turn his face gently and kiss him softly, this time the girls noticed and Erin frowned slightly,"You're only supposed to kiss Mommy, Daddy."She tilted her head some and her ears pinned down.

Tika loved the attention, soaking it up like a sponge. All he wanted in life was positive attention, and he got so much more than that from Alex. He sipped his own drink and nodded, "I noticed. I don't mind." He shrugged. As long as the girls weren't openly hostile to him, he'd be ok.

He made a soft happy noise into the kiss, leaning into it before he heard the girl's words. His ears snapped back and he pulled away a little. "I....I'm gonna be at m-mommy..." He stuttered nervously, hand going to his belly. He felt the flutter of movement again, always triggered by his emotions...his young didn't like when he was stressed or anxious.

RE: The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) - Lovebite - 02-18-2017

Alex stroked the longish fur at the nape of his mates neck and sighed quietly at his daughter, sitting forwards and glancing to Tika slightly when he spoke in reply without thinking. The little girl pouted,"Well, you're not my mommy!"She pushed her plate away and crossed her arms stubbornly, the older coyote looked at her for a moment then spoke,"He may not be your mommy, but he will be the mommy of your new brothers or sisters, just like Winston was with Helena."He tilted his head slightly at her, she still pouted but had lightened up again as she pulled her plate towards herself silently. The man looked to Tika slightly and kissed his head again while his arm wrapped around him, rubbing his middle.

Tika lowered his head slightly, leaning a little closer to Alex. He flinched at the girl's words, ears still back. He started to relax when his mate spoke again, nibbling at his lip. "Sorry...." He sighed, looking to Alex, then back to the girl. "I'm part of the family....Your daddy saved me from.....from terrible things..." He said, not sure how else to explain it to the child. How he would have been forcibly bred by strangers and probably would have died giving birth...but now he was safe and had the best care anyone could ask for.

RE: The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) - Lovebite - 02-19-2017

The young girl pursed her lips as if thinking about something and looked at the stranger for a moment,"You think daddy's nice?"She asked and sat up in her chair,"If Daddy saved you so your babies don't have to be in trouble?"She asked and Alex bit his own lip,"Something like that, yes."He reached out and scratched behind her ear, getting a purr from her before the conversation went in another direction.

RE: The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) - Hyenadog - 02-19-2017

Tika nodded, smiling. "Yeah. He's very nice. He's the nicest person I've ever met." He said, looking to Alex. "And I'm happy to be allowed into the family." He added, leaning against his alpha. He knew he was safe, his babies would have a good life.