Mpreg Central
C The Traveling Show - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C The Traveling Show (/showthread.php?tid=11501)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: The Traveling Show - SilentFeather - 07-04-2017

Kaden looked at his laboring lover, noticing the worry in his eyes and a same expression on his flawless face. He knew that something was wrong. Truly he did. He was uncertain as of what to do. He felt a strong movement while lightly touching Alex's stomach. He was scared like his lover was but remaining brave he stayed strong through it all. He felt as if he was close to his goal. That goal was getting the creatures out of his lover. He wanted to cry as his lover's screams as each one tugged at his heart strings. He pressed down on Alex's stomach, getting the next live, hatched snake creature out. When he succeeded he roughly snapped its neck, giving it a lonesome burial. He did not lose track of time, he was focused only on getting the creatures out. He was. Gently, he rubbed his lover's still aching stomach and legs, trying not to be helpless. He wss glad that his lover was almost done. He would never give into fear. Never ever. He prayed in his mind, wanting to celebrate the birth by breaking the eggs. He truly did. He did not care about any of the eggs. Not one single bit. He prepared himself to deliver the eggs. Alex would soon be done. He helped his lover with the remainder of the birthing process, staying with him through it all like he did with him, soon helping him with the next egg.

RE: The Traveling Show - SpockRules - 07-04-2017

Alex couldn't help but scream as the live snake babies were moving in his tight canal wanting to be free. Feeling his lovers hand inside him, Alex groaned when he felt the first live one being forced from him. Watching his love kill the baby was good to him since he didn't want to see it anymore. Knowing he was halfway done, Alex could only move on the bed wanting it to be over. He could feel the egg was next as he bared down pushing. However the live snake baby was behind it causing him pain when the egg wasn't moving fast enough. Gripping the covers, Alex screamed as he felt the egg forced down the canal and into his lovers hands as he helped him free it. Feeling the live creature inside him, Alex bared down pushing and screaming as it moved inside him. Looking up at his lover, Alex pleaded him to get it out as he felt Kaden reach inside him grabbing the last remaining snake baby. As it was pulled from him, Alex gave one last scream before he collapsed on the bed realizing he was truly free from the snake man. Looking at his love, Alex soon passed out from exhaustion of childbirth not waking until days later when his strength had returned as his lovers had. It was now that Alex knew he had to tell his lover about his past and ask him the question that had been on his mind since he first saw him.

RE: The Traveling Show - SilentFeather - 07-04-2017

Kaden was saddened as he heard his lover's outbursts of agony. He wanted his lover to be rid of the unholy, devilish creatures. He helped his lover get through the pains, eager to get his lover back to normal. He was wanting all of the offspring of the snake man to be dead by his own hand. He slaughtered the live snake offspring and smashed the eggs, killing the siblings. He sighed with relief as the last and final offspring was brought into the world. He stayed beside his lover, remaining close to him. He woke up one day to see Alex awake and as a result he smiled happily. "Alex .. You are awake. The beasts are gone now. Are you alright? You have been asleep for a few days." He said softly, gazing into Alex's eyes. He left briefly, digging up dirt with a shovel and placing the remains of the snake creatures. He smiled, feeling happy now that neither Alex and Kaden had to worry.After doing the messy task he returned back into the house and laid back down next to Alex. He cuddled with him and him alone. He loved his beloved Alex, never wanting his lover to be in any sort of pain. Never ever. He wrapped an arm around Alex.

RE: The Traveling Show - SpockRules - 07-04-2017

Alex smiled nodding to Kaden that he was alright. Glad to know the creatures were gone, Alex knew they were both free and could start on with their lives. Watching Kaden leave with the shovel, Alex waited until his lover came back in and laid down beside him. Thinking it was time to tell him, Alex turned on his side facing Kaden but soon found himself getting up from the bed when he wasn't sure how to say it, "Love I think it's time I tell you about my past. You see before I was captured, I was king of my own kingdom. However I was betrayed by my subjects and woke up with you. I don't want to be royal anymore however do you still love me even though I was once a king?" Alex asked afraid of what Kaden would say as he sat down on the table in the room waiting for Kaden's response. He knew the answer would depend on if he would ask his love next.

RE: The Traveling Show - SilentFeather - 07-05-2017

Kaden smiled as well, gently kissing his lover's lips. He gazed into his eyes, never wanting to look away. Never. He wanted his lover to know that he loved him with everything in his heart. "I love you. I will love you no matter who you once were."  He smiled once more, never hating his lover, not even in the very slightest. He was also a king but he left that lifestyle. He would accept anything that Alex was. He was not one who judged anyone or anything. He was happy now that Alex was not in any form of pain. He got up from the bed, walking over to where Alex was and wrapped his arms around him, holding him close to the front of his body. He was happy to be with someone who cared. That special someone was Alex and him. He adored him with affection. He also had a datk past but was not aure how to explain it so he kept it from the spotlight until he was asked by his beloved Alex. "I want to be with you forever." He freely expressed his feelings and so much more.  He adored his beloved, always and forever he would. He loved it when they had cuddling and making love. He was happy that finally they were feeed from a cruel fate of being raped by any other creatures that were in the freak show.

RE: The Traveling Show - SpockRules - 07-05-2017

Alex felt like a huge relief had been lifted by him as his love walked over and held him. Alex smiled nodding, "I love you as well my love and want to be with you forever. Let us leave this old town and find a home of our own." Alex looked around the room they had known for a while but realized there was nothing there that belonged to them. Packing up the only food they had, Alex took Kaden's hand pulling him along with him as they went into the deep woods. It seemed for days they looked for a special place until one day they found it. A double size cabin deep in the woods that seemed to have been abandoned for years making it perfect for Kaden and Alex. Looking at Kaden, Alex picked him up carrying him into the house, "Love this is our new home. Our home and no one else's. Now I saw a gypsy camp not far from here, I'm going to go get some supplies, can you start fixing us some dinner while I'm gone? I would take you but I have a surprise I want to pick up." Alex smiled evilly kissing Kaden on the lips giving him a long hug.

Kaden was happy with his one and only soulmate. He never wanted to leave his side. Not even for a second. "I am glad that we finally a have a new home."  Life for the two lovers was pure bliss. Kaden felt as if he had a new life and was truly happy with Alex. He smiled at Alex, feeling as if he could do anything in the whole entire world. He sat down on a bed in one of the rooms. "I would love to cook for us. I will see what we can eat in the cabin. And I am eager to see the surprise." He said before he walked to the kitchen area of the massive cabin, cooking a hearty meal for both him and his beloved. He cooked two steaks for a while, soon putting the food down on two plates. He waited for his beloved Alex to return home. He was so very eager for the surprise which would be revealed sooner than he would think. He ate in silence, wanting to hear his lover's smooth, creamy masculine voice. He found it hard to be alone, even if it was a small minute or hour. He felt as if he could be his true goofy, kindhearted self around Alex. He loved him so much and so so so much more. He wanted to be a meaning for love, adoring Alex like a powerful, brave God. He felt like him and his lover were like Bonny and Clyde. Nothing in the whole entire world would separate them.

RE: The Traveling Show - SpockRules - 07-05-2017

Alex soon left the cabin going deep into the woods until he came across the gypsy camp. Asking around Alex soon found the one person he was looking for getting the surprise from the woman. Walking back to home, their home, Alex smiled smelling the food that Kaden had prepared for them. Coming in, Alex found Kaden just sitting down for dinner as he came in joining him enjoying the steak his lover had prepared. Looking at him, Alex kept the surprise in his pocket for the moment. Once dinner was over, Alex pulled his love into their new bedroom eager to get started with the surprise. As he got undressed in front of his love, Alex smiled to Kaden, "My love, we have been together for a while and we love each other greatly. But there is something missing in our lives and that is a child. I went to the gypsies and got a potion to allow myself to get pregnant. The woman stated all I had to do was drink the potion and us to have sex. Please Kaden will you make me pregnant with our child?" Alex pleaded pulling out the bottle of liquid drinking it all down deciding he would tell Kaden the side effects after he was pregnant. Alex laid on the bed spreading his legs revealing that his body was ready, "Please love do this for me. I want your baby growing inside me for months."

Kaden waited patiently for his beloved to return. He was curious about the surprise, eager to see it soon. He smiled after he heard his lover enter the house and closed the front door behind him. He was full before his lover returned and watched as his lover ate his own dinner. He was eager to dominate his lover's body. He smirked, gazing up into his lover's eyes. "And make love to you I shall. Your wish is my command." He began with a few kisses on his lover's lips, cheeks, chest, and stomach. He soon removed his own clothes, not caring about being neat. All he cared about was being with Alex and him alone. He gently guided his thick cock into Alex, being gentle at first before gaining speed with rough thrusts. He felt his lover's body, gently pressing his body above his own roughly. He managed to put an hour of sex in before he climaxed. His seed spilled inside of Alex's fertile, eager womb, filling it up. He moaned, biting his lip as he tripled his hrusting pace. He reached out, stroking his lover's well sized cock to increase the presence of pleasure for him. He kept himself focused on only one task and that such thing was pleasuring him until he couldn't go any further. He smirked, letting his lover bask in eagerness and so much more. He soon collapsed on the other side of the bed, panting heavily and tiredly. "Did I do alright, Alex?" He asked softly, completely out of breath. He and his lover would have to wait.

RE: The Traveling Show - SpockRules - 07-06-2017

Alex moaned silently as his lover began kissing them and then once he felt his lovers cock enter him, his moans got a little louder loving how his lover felt inside him. As the thrusts got faster and rougher, Alex had to hold onto the bed sheets as his moans turned into almost screams of pure pleasure at being taken by his lover. He knew this was how love was supposed to be and not forced like the rapes they had went through. As the hour passed on, Alex continued to moan at his lovers fast pace until he felt him climax filling him up with his seed knowing it had went into the womb that had now grown thanks to the potion he had drank. Almost on the verge of his own climax, Alex's body twitched as his lover wrapped a hand on his eager cock and began stroking it. Soon Alex couldn't hold back as he screamed in pure bliss at the orgasm he had just released. Once his lover had laid down beside him, Alex caught his breath before nodding, "Oh yes that was amazing. I can't wait to see if it took hold." Alex smiled looking at his flat stomach, "I so want your child inside me growing."

RE: The Traveling Show - SilentFeather - 07-06-2017

Kaden smiled at Alex, embracing him close. He was eager to see if his lover was pregnant. He soon fell asleep, dreaming and hoping that the first time after sex that the trying to conceives would would take hold. He would be proud of the child was healthy, not picky if it would be a girl of boy. All he cared about was if his beloved Alex snd their child was safe from the harsh world. He yawned softly before he could say anything, soon falling into a light slumber just in case his beloved would need him. He wanted to be the greatest husband that he couldHe be to his Alex. He would shower him with all forms of affection like always. He awoke the next morning, stretching his stiff arms and legs till he was loose as a limber, relaxed noodle. He smiled as he saw his lover, placing a gentle kiss upon his lips before getting up, taking a shower, putting on new clothes and making Alex's favorite breakfast. He smiled, feeling happy and blissful. "I can't wait until you have our baby." He said with a close embrace.

Alex held his love until he fell asleep not waking until the morning to hear the shower and the smell of breakfast. Getting into the shower after his love, Alex soon came into the living room smelling the breakfast. Sitting down, Alex soon began eating and looking up at his love, "It's still too early to know love, you have to be patient and see if I'm actually pregnant." Alex smiled knowing his love was excited about the baby and he hoped as well that the seed had taken hold. He knew it would be a few weeks yet until they found out since a normal pregnancy took nine months however, Alex knew with the potion it would only take about five months before the baby came. However he didn't say anything to Kaden wanting to make sure he was pregnant first, "If I am pregnant, we will have to come up with names for a boy or a girl."

Kaden smiled, humming happily. He cooked breakfast for him and his beloved Alex. He felt as if he was content and happy. He sat down at the kitchen table, waiting for the presence of Alex to join. He pouted playfully like a spoiled rotten child. He laughed after a few minutes, reaching out and gently rubbed Alex's flat stomach. "I know, sweetheart but I can't help it." He smiled once more, wanting their child to be born soon but patience. He was something he would have to force himself to so. It was hard. "I will be patient. I will be for us and our child." He was used to having something handed to him since he was born by the maids since his mother and father refused. He felt a deeper bond to many of the maids than his own flesh and blood parents. He felt as though he could be anything for his beloved Alex. Life would soon be home to their children. He was finally happy in life. He was with a kindhearted, brave man. He wanted to be with him forever and ever. He also wanted to please his beloved Alex. He knew that he was coming off as impatient but he tried to be patient. He also was happy that he would find out soon if Alex would probably be pregnant with their child. The two lovera wanted a child yo love, adore and raise as a family

Alex laughed at Kaden frowned at the idea of having to wait, but Alex could tell he wasn't one to being patient. Knowing they would find out in a few weeks, Alex ate the food his love had cooked for him, "This is delicious my love, your going have to get used to fixing lots of foods if I am pregnant. The baby will need lots of food and we never know how I'm going to be with a real baby inside me." A couple days passed and Alex had gotten up to take a shower while his love fixed breakfast. It had became a routine for them, Kaden would shower first before going to fix breakfast. Alex had offered to help but Kaden refused stating he didn't want him doing it even though he wasn't showing yet and they didn't even know if he was truly pregnant. Getting in the shower, Alex watched the steam come around him as he began washing his legs and then around his cock. As a certain pleasure hit him, he gasped wondering what was wrong. Feeling with his fingers Alex felt them going inside him as he felt panic rising in him. Washing off and getting out of the shower, Alex was about to call Kaden when he realized his stomach was no longer flat but had a baby bump making him look three months pregnant. Knowing this was not possible, Alex felt his body shaking as he sat down against the wall his breath coming fast, "Kaden....Kaden!!!" Alex shook his head knowing it couldn't have happened this quickly and what was the thing between his legs.

Kaden smirked at Alex's adorable laugh, never wanting it to stop. He loved the many things about him, like his smile and fiery passion. He felt as though he was able to reach his true potential. He would soon have a child to raise and felt ready. He was in the phase of settling down with the man who saved him from fear of being raped by the many other disgusting freaks who were owned by the cruel, icy hearted boss. He would be ready for the pregnancy phases that Alex would soon be going through. The broken man that Kaden once was was now a thing of the past and was finally whole and complete. He felt closer to his beloved with each passing day. He never felt tired of Alex or his affections. Life was meant to be with someone, sharing your life with someone to hold and truly love. One quiet particular day as he was in the middle of making breakfast he was startled by a urgent scream from Alex, he called his name. "Alex? Are you alright?" He asked worriedly. He gently wrapped a bright blue towel around his beloved Alex, carrying him to the shared of bedroom. He lightly laid him down on the bed. He was not sure how to calm his troubled lover. He would soon know. He rubbed his lover's stomach, being gentle and loving. He looked into his lover's eyes, trying to figure out what happened. He noticed that it was round instead of flat which had worried him. The baby seemed to be eager to grow faster that thought. He was not aware that his lover had a womanly present between his legs. He still had his natural born cock but something was strange.

Alex grabbed onto Kaden when he came in wrapping a towel around him. Alex tried to calm down but found he couldn't at least for a while. Laying in Kaden's arms Alex tried to calm himself down finally being able to after a few minutes. Glad to have Kaden there, Alex realized he had saw the baby bump knowing from his face the baby was growing faster than either one of them had planned. Looking at Kaden, Alex smiled, "I'm pregnant....but it's coming too fast....I shouldn't be able to see it yet...." Alex shook his head excited about the news but also terrified. Laying there Alex realized Kaden hadn't looked down between his legs knowing he didn't know the strange thing that was there. Being able to sit up, Alex removed the towel showing off the baby bump and his cock before he pulled his cock up trying to see what exactly was underneath it. Looking into Kaden's eyes, Alex felt scared, "There's...something there beneath my cock, I felt pleasure....what is it?" Alex pleaded for his love to look and tell him what it was before he thought of the gypsy, "Love you need to find the gypsy lady at the camp, tell her what's going on find out how long we have and how big. If this is normal."

Kaden was surprised at how fast Alex had moved toward him but he had more concern than anything. His worries grew in size until he could barely think. He gently rubbed his lover's swollen stomach. He looked down at Alex's stomach with a proud smile. He felt his smile disappearing, replaced with an expression of fear as Alex brung up the topic of examining him. He checked Alex's new bodily addition, surprised at what he saw between his legs. He saw a fully functioning pussy. He was too unsure as to what he could do to help his lover. " It seems as if you have a woman's reproductive system." He told his lover to stay in bed, telling him that he would be back. He journeyed from the cabin and ran to where the gypsy woman was. He wanted to get to the bottom of the strange situation with Alex.To his relief the woman was where his lover had told him where she was located. He went up to her, explaining about the mysterious potion. He soon brought the gypsy woman to the cabin. The gypsy woman was polite and kindhearted, gently checking Alex. Kaden sat beside Alex, gently holding his hand as he explained everything. He was curious about what was exactly happening to his lover.

"Alex, you will have a large baby. You have a few more  months before  birthing the child." The gypsy said to the two lovers.

Alex felt shock rush over his face as his lover told him he had a woman part as well as his cock. Unable to believe it himself, Alex reached down looking as much as he could feeling his fingers going in. Pulling them out quickly, Alex laid on the bed watching as his lover went to the gypsy. Soon when they came back, Alex held onto Kaden as she examined him. Hearing that he was pregnant with a large child shocked him as well as birthing in a few months. He had known the pregnancy wasn't going be full term but few months was fast. Wondering how it happened, Alex was informed it was due to him drinking the full potion. Nodding Alex thanked the gypsy watching her leave the house before he felt his body spent by the excitement. Falling asleep, Alex soon woke up finding himself more calm and excited realizing the shock had wore off. Smelling food, Alex came into the kitchen finding Kaden fixing dinner as he came over. Holding his tiny baby bump, Alex looked at Kaden smiling, "Kaden love your going be a father. I can't believe it worked, I'm pregnant. Oh love, I can't wait to meet him or her." Alex was beyond excited and hoped Kaden was too even though they didn't know how big the baby would get and how many months he had before he would give birth.

Kaden held his lover for as long as needed. He made sure that his beloved was relaxed and calm during being checked. He wanted the baby to be born with each passing day but knew he had to wait. Patience was so very hard but he had to be. He also knew that soon he would be a father and that made him so happy. He smiled, gently kissing one of Alex's cheeks in a loving affectionate way. He felt as though soon the slightly big baby would make his or her debut into the world but for now he would settle with gentle rubbing of Alex's stomach. He was eager to soon hold their child, telling his lover that he truly was eager to cook for him, making his most favorite breakfast. He was humming to himself, fixing a meal for both him and Alex. "I will be a proud father to our child. Finally, we will have a son or daughter to raise and love." He was indeed proud and so much more. He soon would soon get to hold their child after Alex would give birth. He smirked, wanting the baby to be healthy and calm like Alex was. He loved Alex and the baby as well. He sighed happily, kneeling down on his knees and placing gentle kisses on Alex's small, round and swollen stomach like a true father and husband would. He saw a bright glow around his beloved Alex and found himself never looking away. Not for a simple minute. He was abit too worried that the unborn child would be a very very difficult challenge to overcome. Truly it probably would. He was not sure aa to if it would be. He was hopeful for his pregnant husband, truly he was. He wanted his husband to stay happy and well. He did not want his husband to stress about anything. That would be  very very dangerous for both him and their unborn. He loved Alex with all of his heart and soul. He would be able to raise and care for their soon to be born child.

RE: The Traveling Show - SpockRules - 07-07-2017

Alex couldn't help but chuckle as his love got down on his knees kissing his stomach as well as rubbing it and looking up at him. Coming over to the table, Alex sat down knowing in the future sitting would be hard with the baby growing large inside him, but knew for right now he could move with ease. Letting Kaden bring him his food, Alex began eating it knowing later on he would just be sitting with his lover in their house enjoying the silence. Knowing in a few months there would be a babies laugh and crying in their house making him feel proud to be carrying Kaden's child. Part of him was terrified that the baby would be too large to birth, but knew with a woman's pussy that it could stretch a great deal but knew it was going to be painful. After eating, Alex was watching his lover washing the dishes before they went off laying down. During the early morning hours, Alex awoke feeling the need to rush to the bathroom. Getting in on time, Alex knelt in front of the toilet just in time before he began vomiting and retching all the food he had ate the night before.