Mpreg Central
Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) (/showthread.php?tid=11572)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) - SilentFeather - 06-20-2017

Kaden was tired after a long session of pushing on and off. He was eager to get the babies out, weary after a few passing hours. He was also eager to hold their children. It seemed as though the babies would never come but he did not lose hope. Staying hopeful was something that he was soon giving up on but tried to never give into the urge to stop pushing. The lives of their children was on the line. He did not want dead children on his hands because of giving up. He would never stop. Never. Not even if he was too tired. Life was hard at times.

RE: Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) - Dots - 12-30-2017

The head was moving out so slow during the push and it slipped back again. Sam got close to his lover and held his hand tightly as everything was getting worse. "Shh, it's normal, honey, maybe out little one just wanna play with you for a bit." he teased, trying to make it better and Kaden started to cry out. "Breathe, and give me hard, Kaden, you can do this." He encouraged his lover, getting between Kaden's legs again to see if the head was moving. The bulge was moving in and out due to how big it was. Sam spread the leg even wider, trying to give more space for the head.

RE: Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) - SilentFeather - 12-30-2017

Kaden groaned in agony, trying to get the baby's large head to emerge. He panted heavily, struggling to push. He cried out whenever the unborn child had started moving around, causing his nerves to dance with pain. He wanted the pains he felt to simply stop but it never seemed to do that. He gripped his legs where his upper thighs were, holding them tightly with his hands which were shaking beyond their control. Life seemed to be like more and more of a true struggle. "God! .. I feel like I am tearing!" He screamed in pain.

RE: Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) - Dots - 12-31-2017

"Shhh, you're doing good honey. You're the best mommy." Sam encouraged his lover, smiling at him when Kaden tried so hard to push the first baby out. It didn't move back anymore this time, but it was just a small part that reached out from Kaden's hold, and the right of fire would happen soon which could cause more pain. "Kade, listen to me. I want you to push hard but slow, we don't wanna tear your opening now. You can do this honey." this was just the first baby from triplets, and it would be a lot worse if something bad had happened. Sam moved closer and started to massage the muscle around Kaden's hold since it might help for a bit.

RE: Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) - SilentFeather - 12-31-2017

Kaden panted heavily, trying his hardest to focus only on pushing. He listened to his beloved Sam speaking, nodding for a minute or so. He gripped his legs, giving gentle pushes like Sam wanted him to. He was tired but focused on what he needed to do. "Ow! .. ow .. owww ...!" He groaned in complaint. His stomach moved beyond what Laden had truly wanted, causing him to grip it with a shaking hand. "I don't think I can do this." He felt a bit of relief as Sam massaged his aching hole.

"Honey, slowly!! you're pushing too fast." Sam shouted so loud. It might sound too harsh but the head was moving out too fast and it could tear Kaden's opening apart. This wasn't good at all. "Kaden, I love you so much. I want this to end soon, but you need to do this for our babies." He whispered, looking up at his lover who was crying already. Sam focused on massaging Kaden's hold since it could relieve some pain although it wasn't so helpful. Sam could see a small part of the forehead already, but it still needed more. "Kaden, you're doing good, just make it slow but still hard." They still needed to control this until the nosr which was the sharpest part had passed, but it would take more time.

Kaden nodded, panting hard and heavily. He went slow and steadily, trying to get each feature of the emerging baby out. He was tired and beyond that but was focused only on getting each child out of his body. He tried not to go too fast, focusing only on the sound of Sam's voice coaching him through it. He was eager to hold each of the children and let them nurse from him. Now was meant to focus only on birthing each one of them first.

The head was moving out slowly, and it was one of the hardest parts now. The nose was on the way after the forehead had come out. "Honey, just do it slowly this time, you're doing great." He said, trying to stretch the muscle to give more space for the nose, but it was too hard now. He slowly adjusted the position of the head for a little, but Sam couldn't do much since it could cause lots of pain if he moved it in the wrong way. "Okay, honey, you need to push so hard with next contraction. The nose is on the way."

Kaden tried hard, pushing the child into the world. "Owww!" He exclaimed. He was beyond tired now. He tried breathing but it seemed to make things worse. He groaned instead, gripping the covers of the bed tightly in his hands. He listened to his husband, focusing only on the child and going slowly.

The head was moving out so slow although Kaden was pushing hard. It was so big, and the worse thing happened when the contraction had gone when the nose was just halfway out. Sam rushed to Kaden's side when he collapsed on the bed again. He could just hold him tight and tried to encourage his lover. "I know, honey, it's hurt, but you can do this, you're the best." He whispered, placing a soft kiss on his lover. Kaden's legs were spreading wide as the tried to push again. Sam had wiped the tears out with a wet towel which might help for a bit.

Kaden did his best, trying his hardest. He tried to stay patient but it never seemed like enough. He panted hard from time to time, doing what his urges told him to do. He kept a grip on the covers of the bed, using his strength and his lover to guide him through it all. He used his courage and tried not to become misled by it. He breathed slowly, becoming slowly calm by each one he took in or expressed out.

"I love you Sam." He said softly.

RE: Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) - Dots - 01-03-2018

"I love you too, honey. You'll be the best mommy for our triplets." He said, smiling at his lover. The nose finally passed Kaden's opening, following with his painful moan. "Just a bit more, honey, and we'll have his head here." He encouraged his lover before the next contraction. The chin would be a bit easier, but still needed lots of effort on it. Sam tried to message Kaden's opening for more but it was hard when his body was shaking from pushing so hard. Kaden's whle body turned red with hos hard it was, but his lover was doing a good progress.

RE: Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) - SilentFeather - 01-07-2018

Kaden cried out from time to time, trying to stay on the alert. He groaned in agony, trying his very hardest to push for as long as he could. He gripped the covers of the bed, panting heavily and with much effort. He clenched his teeth together tightly, feeling weary and desperate for each of the children to be born soon. He whimpered in between pushes, wanting to give up but did not do that, not when the triplets lives were on the line. He was both scared and happy at the same time but the negative did not out run the positives. Not at all. He was tired as a dog after so many hours of pushing on and off. 

RE: Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) - Dots - 01-11-2018

The head finally came out, following with another painful moan from Kaden. "Oh good! he's big honey." Sam shouted, smiling at his lover. "You're doing great mommy. Give me more for the shoulders, and we'll have him here." Sam moved to Kaden's side and placed a soft kiss on his lover. They still had 2 in that huge belly', but this was good now. Sam helped Kaden to reach his hand down to his opening and felt the baby's head. "Can you feel that, honey. Our son." He whispered, smiling softly. It was just a moment when another contraction hit Kaden again and he needed to pull his had back and focused on pushing the shoulders out.

RE: Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) - SilentFeather - 01-11-2018

Kaden groaned in pain, feeling his body giving into the urges that flowed through him. He gripped his upper thighs, trying his very hardest to push forth the first child of the impatient triplets. He cried out in distress, becoming desperate. When he felt the shoulders he panted heavily, using his strength to guide him through the discomfort. He cried out once more, feeling the shoulders pressing against his pelvis, causing him to groan. He felt as though the rough pains known as labor would never ever stop. He whimpered, feeling tired and weary. Life was so much like a powerful wave of despair that he did not think that he would ever make it through it. When his hand was placed between his legs where the baby's head was he expressed a smile, feeling proud of himself for being brave.

"You're doing great, honey, give me one more big push, and the shoulder will be here. He's almost here, honey." Sam tried to encourage his lover as much as he could. The shoulders ware wide due to the baby's size but Kaden was having a good process. It might cause him lots of pain but his lover was doing a lot of progress here. He hugged his lover tightly when Kaden let out a scream when the first shoulder had left his opening. His child was almost there. Sam slowly pressed his hand gently on Kaden's belly, trying to make some progress, but he didn't want to press the other two babies down too fast, so he needed to be careful. Sam was really happy to be here with his lover. Kaden was so strong although he had such a small build for these triplets, but they would never regret this.

Kaden nodded at his lover's words of encouragement, taking in a few deep breaths into his screaming lungs. He cried out from time to time, trying his very hardest to get the first child out. He panted heavier and heavier with each breath taken,  managing to get one of the emerging shoulders out from behind his narrow, suffering pelvis. He cried out once more, managing to get the second shoulder out as well which would be the hard part finally being over and done with. He whimpered as his body began quivering as he pushed with so much exertion. He grunted and groaned, managing to get the rest of the baby's large body out of his small hole.

After more pushes, the baby had finally come out from Kaden's small opening. It was big and instantly cried out loud. The tears of joy dropped out from both parents while Sam was cleaning his first baby with the clean towel. "He's so adorable, honey." He smiled, placing the baby on Kaaden's chest. His whole body was shivering from the pain but they could enjoy this for a moment. Sam placed a soft kiss on his lover while he was letting their son, finding Kaen's nipple and got some milk from his mommy. "I'll take care of the cord, honey. We have some time now, look at him," he whispered, looking at their baby. There were still two remained inside the huge belly, but this was also a big moment for the new parents.

Kaden smiled happily, getting choked up because of the first child's birth. Tears of happiness streamed from his eyes. He was blessed and proud, holding the little son in his arms in a gentle way. He was beyond what happy was, feeling as if he was truly blessed to have his lover and their first child in his arms. He gently hummed, feeling proud of that. He was eager to birth and welcome the last two into the world as well. Life was like too much of a struggle but he was not regretting anything. He gently kissed their newborn son's head in a fatherly way. He was also eager to be in the presence of such great people that were his son and his lover as well. He felt happy and loved.

RE: Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) - Dots - 01-12-2018

They had enjoyed this wonderful moment for mins before their son had felt asleep on Kaden's chest. "Let me have him. We need to make him warm." He said, smiling and got the baby from Kaden. Sam wrapped the baby in a towel, so he could get him warm and nice. "I'll take care of him, honey. Call me if you feel anything." He said as Sam needed to move their baby to another room, so he wouldn't wake up while his mommy was screaming for pushing the other two babies out. It wouldn't be too long from now, and Sam needed to move his baby as fast as possible. He gently held the baby in his arms and walked to another room that the little beds. had already been prepared