Mpreg Central
The Mpreg Birthing Center - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Mpreg Birthing Center (/showthread.php?tid=1214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 11-19-2012

"Now?! You're kidding..." she whispered, her eyes wide as he shook his head no. They were supposed to have 3 more weeks to prepare for this, although she knew better than anyone that babies came when they wanted to.

"H-how long? Has your water broken? Where's Josie?" she asked in a rush, stammering through her questions as she felt her heart start racing.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 11-19-2012

"Woah sweetheart, calm down there." Rory held up his hands, not sure how his wife could deliver babies all day yet become panicked when it was their time.

"It's been off and on all day, although they are starting to get closer. I haven't timed them yet, so remember to look when my next one comes. No water has not broke yet. Don't worry Josie is safe, I called your mother and she came agreeing to babysit until we brought our new daughter home."

(((I know we just started but time for me to head to bed. I would stay on but so tired for some reason, but I will continue tomorow night. Loving it already. Also you have thrown me for a loop changing to where I'm doing reasearch this time. :D)))

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 11-19-2012

((That's fine. I'm actually really tired myself. And yay for me throwing a loop! It's actually not much different than the first one we did on here and I don't know if you'd technically call it 'unassisted' since Elisa does have medical training. But if you have questions, I'm pretty willing to answer them since this is probably where I'm best researched in. ;) ))

"You're right. I'm fine; I promise." she said reassuringly. After all, she knew this job like the back of her hand and could probably deliver a baby with one hand tied behind her back if she had to, but it's a completely different feeling when it's your own that's coming.

Smiling, she took his hands in hers, squeezing them tight. "We're having a baby tonight." she chuckled in excitement.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 11-20-2012

(((That is true. I guess it is right that since Elisa is there, not really being alone or without help.)))

Rory smiled, "Yes love, we are going to be having a baby tonight. Now is that room available that we had been talking about having our baby in it? I figure we can at least go in there and get things moving along."

"What's the time?" Rory looked towards Elisa, as he felt a contraction come as he was able to breath in and out as Elisa and him had been praticing.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 11-20-2012

"6:13 pm." she replied after a moment as he blew away the contraction. "The contractions are about 8 minutes apart. You can go ahead and get settled in while I clock out and change clothes." As Rory headed towards a private room, Elisa went to inform the other nurses that her husband had gone into labor and her 2 weeks of leave would be effective immediately. Changing into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, she then opened the door to his room where he had already changed into an over-sized shirt of his own and was pacing the floor. Almost instantly it brought her back to four years ago.

"Do you remember this room?" she grinned. "This is the same room where Josie was born."

"I thought it was. Well seems this one will be born in the same one." Rory rubbed his stomach feeling their daughter inside.

Rory continued to pace around the room, knowing walking was the best thing to help speed things along, "Although I think last time we were both excited and scared at the same time."

Walking alongside him, she smirked. "Yeah; our first baby, first baby born at the Center, first baby I delivered out of the hospital. There was alot of firsts here when she was born."

Feeling another contraction start up, one of his hands entwined with hers while the other wrapped about her neck as they swayed back and forth together to help keep things moving. As a low moan escaped from his throat, Elisa smiled. "This brings me back too." she said, remembering how they did this the last time they were here.

Rory continued breathing through the contraction until it had ended, "Yes, although I believe last time around this point I was doing alot more moaning and yelling than that. Although I guess I won't rull it out yet."

Rory continued holding his wife hand as they began moving around the room again, "I don't think our little girl is liking being pushed down into that birth canal. She is kicking up a little storm." Rory chuckled.

"Yeah you were." she grinned. "But you're an old pro at this now." she winked.

Hearing that their daughter was kicking again, she placed her hand on his stomach. "Wow. She's really active in there."

"Trust me, I can feel that. Maybe she is excited to be coming out and meeting her parents along with her big sister." Rory smiled watching as Elisa had her hand on his stomach feeling their daughter.

As they continued to walk around, another contraction came over him as he did the same as before. Moaning Rory swayed with his wife together, until it passed, "I think they are geting closer. What is your opinion my love? I might be the one having our daughter but your the expert on the subject"

She looked at the clock. They had made to 5 minutes apart so there was progress being made. "I can check you if you want and see if we're getting close." she said to which he quickly nodded.

Doing an exam, she thought for a moment. "Six centimeters." she said finally. "And your water's still intact. If you want, I can go ahead and break it, but it's really going to intensify labor. Or we can wait and see if it breaks on its own."

"We can wait for a little longer and see what happens. Then if nothing happens, I will let you break my water. Well let's walk around some more, maybe that will help."

Rory began walking around with his wife again. The minutes passed slowly but quickly as he had a few more contractions, knowng they were going get stronger and quicker soon.

(((Just wondering if you had ever heard about babies being born inside the sack? I came across it couple times and found it interesting of how that could happen.)))

((I have actually. They actually say that babies who were born in their bag of waters were destined for greatness. (although I'm skeptical about that...lol) If you want to do that, I'm all for it. I'll just follow your lead.))

The next hour passed quickly by as they paced, Rory's contractions getting harder to handle as he was making it closer to transition. Moans were starting to turn into screams as contractions came harder and faster and after every pang, she'd kiss his forehead and tell him how proud she was of him. During one of these contractions, Elisa looked over at the large tub in the corner.

"Do you want to get in the tub? It might help take some of the edge off."

(((Maybe we won't do it this one, but we could do for another patient sometime)))

Although Rory had went through this four years ago, he had forgotten how bad the contractions could get. Having his wife there was great as she kept telling him how proud she was. When she suggested getting into the tub, Rory thought about it for a moment.

"No, not quite yet. I want to wait until it's closer." Rory moaned as a contraction came over him. Then almost out of nowhere he felt a slight pressure, then he felt his water breaking as a gush of water went down his legs onto the floor.

((That's cool by me. ;) ))

Hearing the sound of water hitting the floor, Elisa looked down to see clear fluid running down his leg.

"Fluid's nice and clear." she said, satisfied that there wasn't any meconium to worry with. "Things should start picking up now that the bag of water's gone."

Rory nodded knowing she was right. Walking around the contractions started becoming intense as he coudn't help yell or moan with each one. Between swaying with Elisa to walking, Rory felt he had to be getting closer.

"Can you check me again love?" Rory asked when a contractin passed.

Helping him up onto the bed to do an exam, the relief on his face was evident when she said he was almost at 9 cm.

"If this baby's anything like her sister, she won't be much longer." she smiled as she helped him to a sitting position. "Is there anything I can get for you?"

"Can I get a few of those ice chips? I love them even if I'm not giving birth to our daughter." Rory chuckled.

Rory felt another contraction come over him, as he reached for his wife's hand, smiling through the pain, "Your right, she wont be much longer."

"Just keep breathing babe." she smiled as he squeezed her hand. "You're doing great."

As his grip relaxed, she gave him a gentle kiss. "I'm gonna go get your ice and give mom a call to update her and check on Josie. I'll be right back, okay?"

Rory nodded watching her leave the room. Getting off the bed, Rory walked around the room, grabbing onto the bed or wall swaying as contractions would come and go, knowing this baby would be there soon enough.

Rory smiled as his wife came back in with ice chips in her hand, "I think I shall get into the tub now. How was Josie doing? What did your mom think of the update? I bet she can't wait until she has another granddaughter."