Mpreg Central
The Mpreg Birthing Center - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Mpreg Birthing Center (/showthread.php?tid=1214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 11-21-2012

((I love it! Heart ))

"You did it. You really did it..." Elisa smiled, the tears flowing freely now as the newborn let out a loud wail. "I'm so proud of you." she sniffled as she tenderly kissed him.

After a few moments, the infant's cries started to settle into coos, comforted by the familiar sounds of her father's heartbeat as she lay on his chest. It was then that Elisa decided to take a picture of the two of them on her phone to send to Josie and her mother so they'd know they could come now. "You know, I think she has your eyes." she grinned as she studied the picture before sending it.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 11-21-2012

"Yes, I believe she does." Rory smiled as Elisa took a picture of them to send to Josie and her mother.

Looking down at their daughter Rory looked up to Elisa, "How about we name her Ariel Rose Sage."

She grinned, remembering how she had told him about Josie watching 'The Little Mermaid' earlier that evening. "It's perfect. I love it. We'll have our own little mermaid." she smiled before kissing him again. It wasn't long before the sound of a text message pinged on her phone. Reading the text message to herself, she chuckled.

"What did she say?" Rory asked.

"They said 'She's adorable and we're getting in the car now.' See, I told you it wouldn't take long."

After cutting the cord and getting the placenta delivered, Elisa helped Rory out of the tub and into a warm shower to get cleaned up while she cleaned up little Ariel and took care of all the tests. She had just laid Ariel in his arms when an excited knock came from the doorway. Opening the door, an excited 4 year old little girl was looking back at her. Looking inside, her eyes landed on her father in the bed with a small bundle in his arms. "Daddy!" she softly squealed as she hurried over to climb in the bed next to him.

"Go slow Josie." Elisa said. "Daddy still might be a little sore."

Rory was sore but didn't say a word, knowing Josie couldn't help but be excited, "Say hello to your baby sister. Her name is Ariel Rose Sage."

Rory pulled the blanket down from around her face letting Josie see her, "Would you like to be the first to hold your little sister?"

Josie eagerly nodded, excited that her little sister had the same name as her favorite princess. Gently, Rory shifted her into Josie's arms, gently supporting Ariel's head since she wasn't old enough to hold the baby by herself yet. Focused on the baby in her arms, she gave a little gasp as Ariel opened her eyes.

"She's looking at me!" she said, her voice an excited whisper.

"She knows your her big sister." Rory couldn't help but chuckle watching as Josie was holding little Ariel in her arms.

Looking up to his wife, Rory knew he would do this all over again if only to see the happiness on her face of delivering their child into this world.

Watching her little family, Elisa couldn't help but sit down on the bed with them, their two daughters settled between the two of them. Tired, Rory let his head rest on her shoulder while they watched their two daughters bonding. Her head rested on his as she planted a kiss on the top of his head. Neither of them heard the slight click of of her mother's camera as she took a photo of the scene; a photo which now rests on Elisa's desk at the Center where she sees it nearly every day. Life couldn't be more perfect.

Now they just need a little boy...but that can wait for now. ;)

((You know, I think this was my favorite one yet. You really are a great RP'er. :) ))

((Thanks, I enjoyed this one alot more. Maybe after my test is done and such, we could do that one of where the baby is born in the sac if you would like.))

((Sure, I'm game for it. It'll be nice to take a little break from this though. Delivering 6 babies is alot of work. ;) If I could ask, what did you like about this one as compared to the other ones we did? I'm still fairly new to RP'ing so I'm still learning... Blush ))

(((Well have to say giving birth to 6 babies is alot of work as well :D. Well not sure, I liked all of them, but I liked this one I think cause it was Elisa's husband, and their love for each other. I like taking the time on these, like not rushing them, but also sometimes I do like a rushed delivery :D. Yes it took me a while to learn RP but after I did I loved it.)))

((I think I liked that about this one too, since it was a husband/wife thing and not rushed. Well I appreciate you playing along and helping me learn the RP ropes. Hopefully we'll do it again sometime. :) ))

((Don't worry next week I can post another character if you like. That way it let you know I'm finished with my test. If you don't mind waiting that long.)))

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - khaohom - 11-21-2012

It really hurt - i yell loud

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-14-2012

Name: Jason Collins
Midwife/Assistant/Patient: Patient
Description: Tall, broad shoulder with spiked black hair and green eyes. Jason had gotten pregnant after a one night stand at a party. At first he was going to get rid of the baby, but knew his parents had always wanted a grandchild, and he was going to give them one.
(If Patient) How many children: 1 girl
Delivery Plan: In the tub, where baby going to be born still in it's water sac.

Jason had been having strong contractions all morning, however even though they were close together, his water had not broke. Getting in his car, Jason made it to the birthing center in no time, before he parked his car going in, walking up to the front desk looking at the nurses.

"Excuse me, I'm in heavy labor, looking for Elisa my midwife." Jason moaned as a contraction went through his stomach, taking deep breathes waiting for one of the nurses to get Elisa, knowing he didn't want anyone else.

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 12-16-2012

It had been 3 weeks since Elisa had gone on maternity leave following her husband's delivery of their daughter Ariel. Now on her first day back, she let out a breath as an anxious nurse hurried into her office, letting her know that one of her patients had arrived in heavy labor.

"Jason." she smiled as she caught sight of him at the desk, hanging on for dear life as he struggled to breathe through the latest contraction. "We've got a tub room sitting on ready for you." she said as she gave his hand a comforting squeeze. She then motioned for one of the nurses to bring a wheelchair for him.

"Let's get you settled in."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-16-2012

Jason nodded glad to see Elisa as he was helped into a chair, being wheeled into the birthing tub room that he had requested. The other nurse left the room as Jason had just relaxed from a contraction, "My water hasn't broke yet, but my contractions have been coming very quickly."

"That's good." she smiled as she helped him out of the wheelchair and onto the bed. "How far apart have your contractions been?" she asked as she reached for a pair of gloves.

"Haven't been able to keep track of them. To close to count is what I say." Jason smiled unable to keep quiet as another contraction came over him, "Ooohh...I want my water to break on it's own, no helping please...oohhh..."

"Yeah. Contractions can get like that sometimes." she grinned, nudging his legs a little farther apart as she started the exam. "You're at 7, almost 8 centimeters. Waters are still intact but the baby's head is nice and low." she said before helping him back up to a sitting position. "I have no problem letting your water break on its own; actually I'd prefer it as long as your progressing. Is there anything we can get for you?"

Jason smiled hearing he was close to 8 centimeters, and that he was progressing great. As the contraction eased up Jason nodded to Elisa, "Could I maybe get some ice chips? Then walk around some before getting into the tub?"