Mpreg Central
The Mpreg Birthing Center - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Mpreg Birthing Center (/showthread.php?tid=1214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - khaohom - 12-17-2012

Help me it really hurt

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-17-2012

Although Jason was panting through contractions waiting to see if it was alright to push yet, he gulped in able to hear a man from the other rooms crying and screaming that it hurt, "Is that man having trouble, he sounds like he's having much pain. I hope he's alright...oohhh!!" Jason was brought back to his own pain as a contraction hit him.

Someone help me baby is coming - i yell loud

Name: Dr. Angel Collins
Midwife/Assistant/Patient: Assistant Midwife
Description: Angel was just out of college for a year, however she had helped Elisa and Sage through many deliveries. She was tall young woman with green eyes and long brown hair.
(If Patient) How many children:N/A
Delivery Plan:N/A

Angel sighed at having just finished with delivery a baby boy. Both father and son was doing fine and ready to head home. It was a busy day at the center that day as Angel looked at the chart. Elisa was in with a patient while Sage was running in many directions to other patients. Noticing that there was a man named Matthew having quads, Angel decided to go in and see if she could help him. Entering the room, Angel noticed Matthew on the bed, screaming that his baby was coming. Coming over to the bed, Angel noticed the babys head was crowning.

"Matthew I'm Angel, and going to help you. You need to relax and take deep breaths. Your first baby is indeed starting to crown, so when you are ready, give me a big push."

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh - i scream loud as i start to push down

My water still hasnt broke yet

Angel wiped the sweat off Matthews forehead as he pushed hard. The babies head was crowning nicely until finally it had crowned fully. Matthew was having a hard time, but it wasn't until Angel noticed the water sac around the babys head that she realized why, but she didn't say anything just yet. , "Matthew, I want you to blow through the pain, don't push unless small ones. Let the babies head come out on its own so you wont tear. I know you can do it."

(12-17-2012, 03:22 AM)khaohom Wrote: My water still hasnt broke yet

"Yes, the water sac is actually around your babies head right now. Do you wish me to pop it for you or let it do it's on it's own?"

I want it naturally

Hee hee ho - i pants again

Angel nodded going with his wishes to allow the sac to burst on its own. Matthew pushed down again as the head fully slide out, before he relaxed onto the bed. It wasn't long as Matthew pushed again, the baby's shoulders starting to come out. However before Angel could say a word, water burst all over the bed, making Angel step back, "That's what I call naturally. The shoulders are coming Matthew, one more good push will do it."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 12-17-2012

(12-17-2012, 02:04 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Although Jason was panting through contractions waiting to see if it was alright to push yet, he gulped in able to hear a man from the other rooms crying and screaming that it hurt, "Is that man having trouble, he sounds like he's having much pain. I hope he's alright...oohhh!!" Jason was brought back to his own pain as a contraction hit him.

"He gonna be fine. I've got one of my assistants with him. But you've got to stay focused on pushing." she instructed, forcing him to keep eye contact with her. "Her head's sort of holding your water back like a plug. Once her shoulders are free, your water should break and she should come out fairly quick. You're more or less pushing out a large balloon; but you're doing great. Just try to build your energy for the next contraction okay?"

Oooowwww - i moan as feel a gush of water splash out between my legs and soak bed sheet

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh - i push down again

Jason nodded focusing on his own baby instead of someone else's. Panting to keep his strength, as a contraction hit him Jason bared down hard as he could, feeling his baby starting to come out, "Oooohhhh....aaaahhhhh!!!! She's coming!!!"

(12-17-2012, 03:41 AM)khaohom Wrote: Oooowwww - i moan as feel a gush of water splash out between my legs and soak bed sheet

Angel watched as Matthew gave a big push, as his baby came sliding out into her hands, "The first one is here. You did great, just three more to come. They should come quick since the first one is here."

(12-17-2012, 03:45 AM)nightshadow Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 03:41 AM)khaohom Wrote: Oooowwww - i moan as feel a gush of water splash out between my legs and soak bed sheet

Angel watched as Matthew gave a big push, as his baby came sliding out into her hands, "The first one is here. You did great, just three more to come. They should come quick since the first one is here."

Hee hee ho - i pants hard try to get more oxygen
(Next baby is breech and the cord is around baby neck tighly

((kk, and what are your four babies, 2 girls 2 boys, all girls all boys which do u like))

Angel cleaned off the baby, before cutting the cord and handing the baby off to one of the assistants letting them check the baby. Angel knew the next baby was already on it's way, "Just take deep breaths, while we wait for the next one to come."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 12-17-2012

(12-17-2012, 03:43 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Jason nodded focusing on his own baby instead of someone else's. Panting to keep his strength, as a contraction hit him Jason bared down hard as he could, feeling his baby starting to come out, "Oooohhhh....aaaahhhhh!!!! She's coming!!!"

As Jason pushed hard, getting one of the shoulders out, she was amazed that his water had managed to stay intact this whole time. She hadn't seen it happen since one of her first deliveries at the Center. "She's a really special girl. I don't have too many babies born like this." she smiled as he stopped for a breath. "Next one should do it Jason. She's almost here."

(All boys)

It so hurt - i cry as try to breathe thought the pain

Jason nodded along with amazed that his water hadn't broke either with that last push. Getting the strength together, Jason pushed hard screaming able to feel his daughter sliding out, "Nnnnghhh....aaaahhhhh!!!!"

And it feel really hot too - a lot sweatbdrip down on my face belly and legs