Mpreg Central
The Mpreg Birthing Center - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Mpreg Birthing Center (/showthread.php?tid=1214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - nightshadow - 12-17-2012

((Alright, thats fine. Just let me know if u want next head down or not.))

Angel noticed he looked tired, "Do you want to change positions? Standing or squatting will help the next two come more quicker."

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - TheRubyStorm - 12-17-2012

(12-17-2012, 04:43 AM)nightshadow Wrote: All throughout the night, Rory couldn't get comfortable as he was feeling the ongoings of contractions, knowing their third child was on it's way. Looking at the clock, Rory figured he wake his wife, having let her get a good night sleep, until 7am when he had to get up. Touching her shoulder, Elisa nearly jumped out of bed facing him.

Rory shaked his head, "I'm in labor, contractions been coming throughout the night. I think today is the day."

"Why didn't you tell me?" she gently fussed as she placed her hand on his stomach, now gone hard with a contraction. "How often have they been coming?"

RE: The Mpreg Birthing Center - khaohom - 12-17-2012

(Next one is breech and he is huge baby)

I want to be in standing position with someone support my body as i push

((kk, do you have certain weight you like.))

Angel nodded, "We can attach a sling to the ceiling. It allows you to put your shoulders and arms inside, and where you can stand and it supports your weight while you push. Just breath through contractions while I set it up for you." Angel then went to pull one out of a closet, and getting on a chair hooked it to the ceiling. Then helping Matthew, Angel demonstrated how he should put arms inside, "Don't worry it will support your weight, and I will catch the baby."

Rory smiled as his wife fussed over him, "Wanted to let you get a good night sleep. They have been coming closer, if I had to say, it be about five minutes."

(May be 15 pounds)(check your pm)

Ok - i breathe through the pain and as you set up i put my arms where you show me and relax

(Wow that is alot, and did. I sent you one back, hope you not upset.)

Angel made sure he was relaxed first before she went and brought towels putting it underneath him along with some beside her, that she could wrap the baby in once he is there. Coming back to Matthew, Angel noticed the contractions closer together, knowing there be another sac of water to burst before the third one would come, "Soon as your water breaks again, the third one be coming quickly. Just relax, rock your hips, it will help with the pain."

She grinned. "Well I appreciate the sentiment, but I haven't been sleeping either."

Their conversation was interrupted as two squealing little girls came into their bedroom once they were sure their parents were awake. Ariel, now 3 scurried over to the bed while Josie, who had just made 8 helped her up before climbing into the bed herself. Ariel climbed into her mother's lap and made a face when she realized her father's discomfort. Her bottom lip quivered.

"What wrong daddy?" she whimpered.

(Can next one after this im your husband and gonna to have ours babies in this birthing center)

I rock my hip slowly and then

Oooooooooowwwwww - i moan as feel a gush of water splash out between my legs and soak my legs and the floor

"That was quick, and the third one should be descending soon." Angel watched as Matthew's water had broke going everywhere, as Matthew continued to rock back and forth with the help of the sling.

(12-17-2012, 05:21 AM)TheRubyStorm Wrote: She grinned. "Well I appreciate the sentiment, but I haven't been sleeping either."

Their conversation was interrupted as two squealing little girls came into their bedroom once they were sure their parents were awake. Ariel, now 3 scurried over to the bed while Josie, who had just made 8 helped her up before climbing into the bed herself. Ariel climbed into her mother's lap and made a face when she realized her father's discomfort. Her bottom lip quivered.

"What wrong daddy?" she whimpered.

Rory couldn't help but smile as their two daughters came running into the room before getting up onto the bed with them. Both Elisa and himself had been open with telling their daughters everything about the baby, teaching them to understand a baby was to be coming anyday, so that they wouldn't be scared if he was in pain.

"I'm fine my little Ariel, it's just the baby is going to be coming today. So by tonight you and Josie will either have a baby brother or sister. Now what do you say about getting dressed, your grandmother is going to take you shopping today. What do you say about that Ariel." Rory kissed his daughters forehead, before looking to Josie, "Your mother and I have decided you are grown up enough to stay and help out with the baby coming. Would you like that? Do you think you can do that, my darling?"

(Can I?)
I continue rock my hip and feel baby moving down

((I would, but I got too many rp's going on as it is, not just these two here, but others every where else. Also I'm the kind that would rather be the one giving birth and not helping someone.))

Angel replaced the towels on the ground before coming to check to see how far Matthew was doing, "The baby is right there, but I'm afraid this one is also breech. We just have to get the little one out soon as we can, but remember to take deep breathes."

(Ok)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh - i took a deep breathe before pushing down

Angel watched as Matthew pushed down hard, as she was able to see tiny feet appearing before going back in when he stopped. The next push however got them out, before she noticed something but kept it to herself for just now, "Your doing great Matthew, the feet are out."

It feel so huge in there - i cry and try to breathe through the pain

(12-17-2012, 05:34 AM)nightshadow Wrote: Rory couldn't help but smile as their two daughters came running into the room before getting up onto the bed with them. Both Elisa and himself had been open with telling their daughters everything about the baby, teaching them to understand a baby was to be coming any day, so that they wouldn't be scared if he was in pain.

"I'm fine my little Ariel, it's just the baby is going to be coming today. So by tonight you and Josie will either have a baby brother or sister. Now what do you say about getting dressed, your grandmother is going to take you shopping today. What do you say about that Ariel." Rory kissed his daughters forehead, before looking to Josie, "Your mother and I have decided you are grown up enough to stay and help out with the baby coming. Would you like that? Do you think you can do that, my darling?"

Ariel seemed excited at the prospect of spending the day with her grandma but no one was more excited than Josie at the thought of being there when her little brother or sister was born. Ever since Ariel's birth, the questions had started about where babies came from and Elisa had been willing to answer every question until Josie finally declared that she wanted to become a midwife too when she grew up. So when she found out that she was getting a new sibling, the begging started that she could stay to see the baby be born; only to receive an answer of 'We'll see.' So to hear that she could stay thrilled her to no end.

"Really?! Thank you thank you thank you!!" she nearly screamed as she wrapped her arms about her mother, almost knocking her over in the process.

Elisa laughed at her reaction. "You're welcome sweetie. Now can you go ahead and call grandma on my cell phone and help your sister get dress while I check on the baby?"

Josie grinned 'Yes ma'am. Come on Ariel!' she said as she lead her little sister out to their room.

"Yes, this one is going to be a little bigger than the rest. But that just means you have to push just as hard to get the baby out." Angel knew this one was huge, from the size of the feet, "Just take some deep breathes and push down hard."

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh - i took a deep breathe and scream out loud and push down as hard as i could

Rory couldn't hold back the laugh as Josie almost knocked over her mother, and how Ariel cheered at spending the day with her grandmother. As they both ran off to get dressed, Rory smiled over to his wife.

"I don't know which one is more excited. Ariel with spending time with grandmother, or Josie staying to help with....ooohhh..." Rory grabbed his wife hand as a strong contraction came over him.

((Hate to get off, but got to get up early in the morning for work. I shall be back on tomorrow night to continue with the rp's.)))